Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

In the Flat [NK] Empty Re: In the Flat [NK]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:53 pm
Arcanis clone sat next to Arcanis on his makeshift work bench.  Both said in an eerily sounding way "You need to learn how to knock."  Arcanis and his clone both were focusing on a small ring each.  They applied a jiso to the inside of the ring connecting them.  When they were finished they turned to look at Kozai.  "Here make your self at home." Arcanis said tossing Kozai a caned drink from the fridge without getting up.

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 pm
Arcanis whispered something to his clone who nodded and slipped the ring on to his finger.  Arcanis slid the ring onto his finger as well next the the two others.  The clone nodded at Kozai and disappeared.  Arcanis turned to kozai.  "Don't do it again.  Your discomfort doesn't give you an excuse to be rude.  Anyway.  In regards to this mission I haven't given it much thought.  The way I am....Well lets just say I didn't think the request was too much.  However I have seen very little actual battle.  What do you think is the reason behind it?"  arcanis sat and motioned for kozai to take a seat.

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm
Arcanis felt his blood boil.  He didn't like what was happening.  His mind twisted.  Why.  something was wrong he felt his control slipping.  "Why Wrath?"  Arcanis felt like he was drowning.  he was being supressed in his own head.  He turned to Kozai with a look of sheer terror and pleading.  Before he could react he was trapped in his own Mind.  Arcanis was now possessed by Wrath.  "mmmmm That feels better."  Wrath looked at Kozai.  "Hi i don't think we've been introduced.  My name is Ramus Doran.  But every one seems to refer to me as Wrath."  He offered his hand to Kozai.

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 pm
Wrath stood.  and flexed his muscles.  "Arcanis sure took care of his body.  Wish I had gotten out sooner."  Wrath used the extent of his chakra to fully Amp his presence.  then he let it die down as he flexed and stretched.  He punched a whole in his wall smiling. "Oops.  hehe MMMMMM this feels great.  Arcanis never let me out fearing for the safety of everyone.  I don't know why he was so worried.  I don't want to kill...everyone.  However You posed me a question.  I have been paying attention.  I don't know why your so afraid of doing a simple kidnapping job.  But I agree the job seems to be a waste to get you out of the way.  Hmmm"  Wrath made a short jump and hovered in the air for a split second.  "This is so fun.  I want to kill someone."

Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 pm
Wrath looked at this man sitting in his presence.  He annoyed him.  He could tell he was strong but challenging him with his chakra and doubting his intelligence.  Wraths nostrils flared.  But unlike the suggestion of this man Wrath's intellect was at or even above Arcanis's skills.  But killing a man who obviously wanted to be his friend didn't further his plans.  

"Kozai I will say this once.  I am not one to be underestimated.  You will do good to remember that.  Now on to our problems. "  Wrath sat down "Now becoming a Missing ninja wouldn't be all that problematic but if you recall Arcanis had the brilliant Idea to set up a cash flow system.  As it is the system is not yet complete and being a missing ninja might cause the system to remain unfinished."  Wrath thought for a moment.  "The system needs to be finished first.  at least by Arcanis.  However this puts a damper on the fun being we were required to go on a mission to kidnap someone.  Now this is our best chance.  We kidnap a ninja and disguise it like a Taki ninja and present Near with the mission.  After that we can finish the system and Then sever the ties.  Now to finish the system I may require your help getting me meetings with thew kage's.  What do you think?"  Wrath watched Kozai.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum