Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi] Empty Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 am
Sliding open the window to the office from the outside he climbs in, having flown from his prior position, after he climbs inside he gestures for the tablet to float inside with the utmost care which he then lays against the wall to the right of the desk.
Sighing softly the Kazekage hat atop his head he calmly takes a seat his eyes scanning the desk...his facial expression turns from astonishment to slight annoyance as he realizes there is not a shred of paperwork that isn't finished! The hell!? It took him weeks to finish off Viper's work load back when he had to cover for him! So what in the hell is this!? All of it! Completely finished!

Echo sighs setting the hat on top of the desk as he leans back in the chair and starts taking in the sight of the office a small frown on his face. Turning in the chair he faces the window looking out over the village a small sigh escaping him as he stands up and steps closer to the window....staring out a frown still on his face, as he slowly pulls the goggles down over his eyes...
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi] Empty Re: Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:47 am
Several hours later after the master of Earth has handled his business with Near, and then a rather happy and spry genin from the skyscraper village, he makes his way toward his Kazekage mansion. He is happy to be home after the long day he had just had, it was bad enough that the boy known as Kozai couldn't find Near, but once he finally did he had to erase three peoples memory, and rewrite events that took place hours, if not days ago.

Once he reaches the door lending into his office he is about to open it but stops himself. In stead of barging in, Koroshi wants to see if Echo will actually open the door, if he does that means that he has done a good job as Kazekage and he paid attention to the people, if not well... at least no buildings are destroyed, and everything looks normal.
After these few quick thoughts Koroshi brings his right arm up to the door, giving it five knocks in a rhythmic way, matching the beat "shaving a haircut" Koroshi then waits to see if his brother answers.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi] Empty Re: Echo Uchiha...Kazekage?[Open to Suna Shinobi]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 am
In the middle of the newly expanded office the current Kazekage stands in the center over looking some blue prints, a yellow hard-hat is visible as ANBU work tireleslly around him making finishing the finising touches to the refurnished Kazekages office, lounge chairs, and a little habitat in the left corner for animals...Cause..ya know...Animals.
A projector is positioned strategically in view of the rather large black couch and the desk, now replaced by pure brown mahogany with what appears to be hooves as the legs, the chair is also a large red color with a high backrest adorned with gold colored buttons.

The Jinchuuriki grins as the ANBU finish setting up the sunroof before blinking at the knocking noise, he sighs before trudging towards the door and waving off towards the ANBU "Take five boys.." he orders getsuring towards the door as he opens it revealing his brother the actual Kazekage....hopefully he doesn't mind he expanded the office...and was making it into his own personal chill-pad......

"Hey!!" Echo begins nervously a wide grin on his face as the ANBU vacate the premises rather quickly "You're home early! Didn't think you'd be back so quick..." He states before glancing backwards "Uhhh...." He struggles for a moment before answering smoothly "How did it go??" He asks turning on his heel and walking back into the room his hands shoved into his pockets the Kazekage hat visible hanging down his back as it hangs from his neck.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm
Koroshi picking up on the nervous tone in his brothers voice, as well as hearing the sound of ninja dispersing out of the room at a quicken pace, knowing his brother his first thought is that he has had some female friends in his office, and he is trying to hide it. Although Koroshi doesn't know what Echo and his "friends" do behind closed doors, he thinks that it must be something Echo would rather not be seen doing "Yeah I was able to handle everything sort of quickly, I ran into some complications, but nothing I couldn't handle" Koroshi says as he follows Echo into his office, all while trying to peak over and around his right shoulder, to see if his office is still intact.

When the young Kazekage enters the room where he can see the changes he stops for a moment, and begins to blink as he feels like something is wrong, or different about it "Echo, did you move my desk?" Koroshi says trying to pretend that he is dumber then he actually is, to try and make light of the situation.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 am
Echo nods happily a grin on his face as he glances back towards his Brother stepping calmly only to pause flinching slightly before recovering a wider grin appearing as he calmly states "There was a desk there?" He asks smoothly spinning and withdrawing his hand to snatch off the hard-hat and toss it out the open window behind him.
A gust of wind that was TOTALLY not made by the Jinchuuriki as he flicks his head manages to pick up the construction plans and fling them out of the window as well Echo quickly hops over the desk and shuts the window "Woah! That was convenient!" He states before pausing "TROUBLESOME!!! I MEANT TREOUBLESOME!!" He recovers before pointing towards the stone slab "HEY! What did you do about the intruders??" He asks his facial expression and tone turning serious his eyes narrowing and his goggles being placed atop his head as he begins sliding his gear back into place starting with his gloves on each hand.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 am
Koroshi simply glares at Echo when he hears him answer the question about his desk, he then watches as Echo gets rid of all of the evidence, sending it flying out the window. Koroshi sighing and hoping that no one was walking by or under that window, for they will get a surprise concussion "Dude it was awful. First off that Kozai guy couldn't tell one persons chakra from another, so I found myself in the office belonging to the leader of Amegakure" Koroshi says with a sigh after hearing his brother ask what he did with the intruders "Second I think people from the rock village are all fat or something, but are using transformation to look normal! I mean hell Kozai had trouble climbing a set of stairs! Can you believe that?! But anyway, Near, who said that his real name is Resonate river finally showed up, as well as the leader of Yukigakure, Demetri Kori. And get this those two are friends some how, he even called Near his angel, I am assuming that he is their guardian or something. Although the Demetri didn't give me any trouble, in fact he was just trying to calm everything down" Koroshi continues, chuckling a bit at the end "After we were all together things got a little heated between me and Near, I was mad because I caught him on so many lies about why he was in Suna, and I guess he was mad because I caught him, that or it might have been because I parlayed Kozai and trapped him in Viper's world, who knows. Anyway we argued for a bit, and I wanted so bad to break him, but I instead I offered to read his mind to find out the truth, he agreed, and the Yuki leader wanted to come along to see how the mind reading worked, and how I was gonna do it, so I transported the three of us into Asgard, making sure to freeze Near and Demtri in time so they didn't see anything, or could have a chance of messing up Viper's stuff. So then came the moment of truth, I read Near's mind and when I did I heard Near talking to a voice in his head who he called Pride, they were discussing stuff about Near's training, and when he will be ready to receive his powers, to which he will take over the world. After hearing this I read "Pride's" mind, finding out that he is a demon of some sort from the gates of hell. After find this out I decided that the best thing to do was to erase all of their memories, and to put a hidden message into their minds, so that if they ever thought of harming Suna, Konoha, or Kumo then they would get a threat from me, saying that I would slowly rip apart their bodies piece by piece, until they are at the point of death, yada yada" Koroshi says as he finishes telling Echo about everything that happened "Oh I almost forgot" Koroshi says while stomping his right leg on the ground, this action causing his God of Earth technique to activate, forming a perfect replication of a life sized Near/Resonate river made out of Earth "He has blue hair and red eyes, can you do me a favor and warn Navi, Viper, and Kurisu? I'm sure I have some paperwork to do, seeing as how you hired people to remodel my office" Koroshi says, glaring at Echo after saying the last bit.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 am
Echo listens intently ignoring the glare with a small mental gulp, his eyes narrow slightly upon being told more and more an actual poker face being kept now to keep thoughts of homicide from showing on his face as he knows how his Brother feels about killing. Yukigakure, that's the most likely place the Fatass lunatic would be, meaning a visit to question the Kage..or give a reason for the Fatty to come defend it. Echo nods once and activates his Sharingan upon seeing the statue already mentally giving it blue hair and red eyes and nodding once. "Right, I got it covered." Echo states with a grin before sliding the hat from his frame and dropping it onto the desk, his mantle in place, his collar gleaming and his gloves and greave edges shining in unison with the power they radiate.
He turns and slides open the window again before leaning forward and stepping onto the windowsill before getting ready to leap and take off wind swirling around his frame "I'll go to Kumo first!" He states before casting a wave and states "I'll come around after I give everybody the message!" He states before turning away from his Brother the grin vanishing and being replaced by a cold scowl and he rockets out the window at top speeds the wind covering his frame and stopping it from buffeting him, covering his Sharingan eyes with the goggles he rockets over the skies of Suna and vanishes from the land of Wind towards the land of snow in order to hunt down and destroy a threat to his beloved Konoha...and more importantly...Kill the Fatty who threatened his Brother's safety.

[Exiting Suna and the topic.]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:39 am
(Approving Echo's exit)

Koroshi waves good bye to his brother before walking over to his new desk and chair, and sitting down, the young Kazekage pauses for a moment thinking about how comfortable his chair is, and how nice his desk looks "Hmm I will have to thank Echo for this when he gets back" Koroshi says with a smile as he grabs some paper work from his desk, with his right hand, while kicking his feet up, placing them on the middle of his desk, making sure that his bare feet are on a table cloth so that he doesn't mess up his nice new desk.

(Exit, ending word count 1075, gaining 500 Ryo )
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 am
Approved til thursday XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum