Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Oh boy... forgot my pina colada [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh boy... forgot my pina colada [P, NK]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 am
There was no shock that kaede refused his request, but the fact that the man requested 5% in return for future engagements, seemed ridiculous. "How about 20% of your weekly village income, is given to Takigakure." Saiga says, reducing the original price by 30%. "In return, we will of course protect Shima from any opposing forces, should they present themselves. We also have plans to acquire a minor village, in the future. This village, would be given entirely to Shimagakure. Not to mention by complying with us, the chances of Shima becoming a major increases." He pauses, letting his words sink into the mind of Kaede, before continuing. "Of course gaining control of a village would require some acts of violence. Therefore drawing the attention towards Takigakure, letting us be seen as the aggressors, and not Shimagakure. If we were to ever make an attempt against a major village, we will be figureheads, meaning they will only target us, to ensure the safety of Shimagakure. " He smiles friendly towards Kaede, observing the man's reaction. "For all of this, we only ask for 20% of your weekly village income. If problems arise, and your village becomes in need of something, we will without a doubt lend out a helping hand, and I assume Shimagakure will do the same. Of course you are probably wondering why we are willing to do all of this for such a low cost, and that would be because we wish to establish a great and long lasting relationships with our allies, Shimagakure in particular. " After saying this, his right arm raises towards Kaede, his palm open for the man to shake, should he agree.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Oh boy... forgot my pina colada [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh boy... forgot my pina colada [P, NK]

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 pm
There was a rejection of the offer which of course, brought a brief tensing of muscles on Shingetsu's face; his lips contorting into what could only be called a frown. However, Saiga did continue the negotiations which allowed the hands of the Kaguya to stop tensing briefly, perhaps he would not need to feel the breaking of bones in this meeting after all. He leaned forward in the chair briefly and glanced to the side, marking where Naoki was sitting and appraised the man briefly in terms of physical prowess; nothing seemed too apparent about his strength but many nimble men were small and thin, so he could be quite the sprinter. He then turned around to the mirror, appraising the man that was the tanned image of him.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 pm
The negotiations had taken an interesting turn. And it seemed to be getting more intense, with Saiga offered a hand shake of agreement to Kaede, pressuring him to make a decision. For a moment Naoki would notice the other Jounin named Shingetsu inspecting him with a corner of his eye. Not paying it much thought, Naoki would continue listening, ready for whatever might come after this.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm
From the corner of his eye he took note of the man Saiga brought with him, who had been silent for the entirety of this, looking at him. He had yet to actually get a good look at the man, being too preoccupied with negotiations and shit. Oh right the deal. The time for examining this strange guy came later. Saiga's offer didn't seem that unreasonable honestly. While slightly higher than what Kaede would of liked he was willing to accept such terms. His own arm moved upwards and once more he found himself shaking the hand of this man. He flashed a smile towards him, "We have a deal Saiga." The handshake would only be brief, and with the meeting seemingly over Kaede leant back into his chair. Running a hand along his scalp, his hair becoming even messier than it was before he let out a sigh. "Honestly I thought this would be a lot harder than it actually was. I'm glad we could come to an agreement so quickly." He leant forward once more, to look at the three men in turn. "Now then, perhaps we should celebrate this new alliance?" While he spoke this he opened one of the draws to his desk. One that was empty for some reason. This brought a frown to the man's face. Did that little shit Johan steal his drinks? He made a note to teach the boy a lesson about how one should not steal from their elders whenever he got back.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:37 pm
He smiles while withdrawing his hand away from the man and placing it back near his shoulder to hold onto the strap that connected his gourd. "I am too," he says, he agreeing with the man's comments about their meeting swiftly ending. In fact, a great amount of tension had been building up within Saiga, during the wait for the man's decision. Now with the deal finalized, he was able to relax a little. "Yes, this is truly worthy of a celebration of some sort. In what way would you suggest we celebrate this, Kaede?" After saying this, he glances over at Shingetsu out of the corner of his eye. The man had been silent on their entire trip towards Shimagakure, he was hoping the news he revealed to him about his clan did not traumatize him too greatly, but just enough to release the inner beast that without a doubt dwells within him.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:13 pm
Seeing that the hostile air had now dissipated in order for the serenity to fill the cracks, Shingetsu still did not allow his face to taint itself with a smile. No, he was in public now. He could not allow himself to smile at such an event, the only way he would smile is with pain around him, he would need to be known as a lover of violence and pain. Then, perhaps, the Kaguya's will be remembered.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:56 am
And just like that the treaty was forged, Kaede agreed to Saiga's terms. Naoki did not feel happy about paying another village, but he had to admit it was reasonable and what Saiga suggested did in fact mean that they would be sticking out their neck more than Shimagakure would in this case. What more, their village appeared to be free to break this treaty at any time, as there was basically nothing keeping it bound to aiding Takigakure in a crisis that the village would deem too risky. Although, with the village mentality, Naoki guess they would help nonetheless. Anyway, the whole thing was now over and he was glad, maybe now they would get some chill time. Kaede mentioned something about celebrations...
The Uchiha would stand from his seat and bow to Saiga and his companion. "I am glad we are now officially allies."  Then he would turn at Kaede, waiting to hear more about his plans.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm
How to celebrate? That was a good question. Honestly Kaede wasn't quite sure how to celebrate such an occasion. He stood up, pushing his chair back and taking his shades he made his way around the desk. "We shall...have a beach party or something." He said with some confidence before striding out off the room, not really waiting for the three of them to follow. As he exited out of the office if one could pay attention they would hear him cursing quietly about how some little kid had stolen his property and how he would hunt him down at a later date.

[Terrible post w.e, exit]
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 am
"As are we," Saiga says to Naoki, nodding his head respectfully. He then stands up and follows Kaede out of the office. It seems that they were going to a party, or something. As he left the room, his confidence was high. He had succeeded in his first alliance with another village, and now he would only have to focus on building a stronger bond with them.

[Exit.]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm
Standing up slowly from the chair, his head turned briefly to the side and his eyes fell upon a window that allowed the sun to stream through it. This certainly did seem tropical, even more so than Takigakure.. But was it worthy of being their vassal? Turning around he left behind his leader.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum