Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Two Tails fight ooc stuffs Empty Re: Two Tails fight ooc stuffs

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:12 pm
There are a few things wrong with your assessment of this, but i'll point out a few while my partner here can speak on his behalf. One being i'm wearing a full body armor. Unless your flames can break through a 150 health armor, i'm not seeing your point. Also with scaling your flame does 125 not 130 which doesn't break either of the armors of the two. Next is the gauntlets which are a nice little buffer between the two. So unless your flames instantly burn through armor...the go ahead, but that isn't the case. Also now that i thought about this it seems that now all of a sudden you put the power of those flames. But in none of your posted spoilers do you put the actual power it. So....there is a problem in itself. Call a second opinion if you want.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 pm
I'd rather not die, but I accept it if I have no other option. That being said, since the flames were never mentioned until I mentioned them and the power was also never mentioned I would like to request my 1 allotted edit for my most recent post. The rules listed at the beginning of the thread say if the NPC permits a participant can be allowed to edit only once.

For the sake of making it easier on whoever battle mods this, my reasoning for the requested edit is as follows:

1) Yes, Yousei followed the rules and put the tech and ap cost in brackets. However he also listed the stat boost gain and left out the power of the flames which i can only assume was done to make us not notice them.

2) there is no real mention of the flames anywhere previously. Yousei pointed out to me where he 'hinted' at them when the trees caught on fire and mentioning the trail of fire behind him, but in my defense the entire cat is made up of fire and that could easily be mistake for aesthetics which is what happened.

3) if the flames were actually made noticeable by yousei's hints or the power of them were at least mentioned along with the stat gains instead of keeping them hidden my post would have been very different. Who would see flames and just let themselves be overtaken by them?

Alright I've said my peace and now I'm just waiting for a ruling :/
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Alright so staff has discussed the issue and I am here to bestow the much needed (by popular demand) second opinion.

1. Yousei not mentioning the power of flames before this.

While this may be an oversight, the Matatabi's stat page and all jutsu it used along with their upkeeps etc were listed.
The power could have easily been referenced by checking the jutsu. Let this be a lesson to us all in the importance of research.

2. Jaye's armour

After a lot of discussion, we feel that the armour justifies having a helmet and therefore Kasuga will survive. Whether he suffers burns from almost being cooked alive in metal armour is solely up to him and his health as we do not have heat conduction rules on the site.

3. Jace.

Is pretty much dead  He is also an epic sport for being so cool about it. Sadly, nothing on his person protects him from the Matatabi's flames.

Thats for mod input. Of course if you would like to contest the ruling, you may. Though we'll be running out of battle mods at this rate...<3  

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm
Kk I likendeath. Gives me a chance to start fresh lol can I has replacement?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Two Tails fight ooc stuffs Empty That one post of Yousei's I forgot

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 pm
[Alright, before we continue a couple things need to be addressed in regards to your post.

Firstly, the laser is 10m wide and would completely cover Kasuga. Given that, the mist form would not protect you, as it says on the ability itself. Either you forgot that detail, misread it or you believe that for some reason it does not apply; regardless I have to get your response on this.

Secondly, since the stat page does not have it mentioned and you do not practice detailed update posts, I will have to ask for a link to where you trained the "mastered" stage of the Possession that is required to use the mist ability.

And lastly, since your clone was dispersed prior to substituting and using evening elephant, you actually start with 60 AP more. Good for you.

By all means, feel free to ask for a battle mod, if you do not agree with any of these points.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:45 am
Per request, I'll be making a short and sweet post either backing or refuting Yousei.

Honestly I agree with Yousei in that we'll need your response on what your take on the mist form is, and that we'll need to see where you mastered it.

For now that is all, expect a larger response once you reply. If no reply is given within 48 hours, Yousei will be free to continue the fight as he deems fit.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:02 am
Oh dimplomacy yay. Either way I'll post something short here and get to goijg through my topics again because it seems to be missing, but I could just be overlooking my things or whatever. As for the mist it says blasts clearly but unless "laser" makes an explosion then....I dunno what to tell you honestly. I'll be gone till probably.... Sunday? At the latest, whole anime convention and Easter so yeah. F I have to edit out the Misty bits then so be it but eh doesn't really matter to me either way as I quite honestly don't care either way but hey why not right
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am
While it'll be up to the majority of staff, if you can't provide where you trained the mastery you may have to edit out the part where you used the mist. I'm sure Yousei might have some other solution, though I'm not Yousei and I can't read his mind. 

As for the laser part, Yousei brought up a good point. Basically, being in the middle of a beam of pure chakra would be just as bad if not worse than a blast. I'm going to say that either way it goes, that should probably be worded better on the tech and we'll be editing that after the fight.

Finally, the timer will be paused until Sunday, 10:00 AM Chicago time.

[EDIT: It was argued.]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:40 am
So what's the verdict for this hurr thing? (Couldn't find the topic though for some odd reason i have the post saved on my computer, so eh)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:53 am
Well if you can't find the topic, then you can't use it. It may be a pain but it'd probably be better if you found it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum