Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Miley Condras
Miley Condras
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Miley Condras Private Training thread [P,IO.NK] Empty Miley Condras Private Training thread [P,IO.NK]

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 am
Miley walked home from school she had to stay later as punishment for failing the shuriken test thing so many times. She her Ninja Academy Sensei so mean she did really well on all written out tests but it always seemed like he didn’t care. She crinkles her nose Sensei was always comparing her to others saying that she wasn’t trying hard enough that she should be more like his prize students. Miley hated this she narrowed her eyes stopping her walking looking down at her self in a puddle reflection giving herself a nod. She’d show him, she’d show every person in that class who laughed at all her failures that she meant business, that she would be one of the coolest ninja and best ninja out there going far above what they could ever do!

Miley bursts into a full on sprint as she ran home wanting to say Hi Bye to her “mom” before she went to go train again. Her arms were hanging back behind her out straight as she ran her fosts clenched. She had to get faster, she had to get stronger, she had to be better at aiming things so she wouldn’t miss her target and have her shuriken bounce off something metal and hit someone in the arm again! Rain began to fall hard onto the ground many people heading inside as it began to storm Miley just kept running until she got home and opened the front door. “Mom I’m going to go train be back later!” Miley was about to leave but her mom came out of no where grabbing the back of her baggy shirt lifting her up looking her in the eye seriously. “Miley COndras! Where do you think you are going?!”

Miley went wide eyed in surprize, shock, and fear her “mom” was angry this was never a good thing in fact it was always a scary and bad thing. Miley put on a cute innocent face and tone putting her two pointer fingers together pushing them together the many times while she looked at her “mom” and spoke. “Well I was uh….” she mom gave her the look “Going where exactly??” Miley tried to keep up the act though it was hard when her “mom” was giving her such a scary glare “t-to go…” she gulps “Train?” her “mom” carries her inside closing the door “Not in this weather you're not!” She said putting Miley down miley holding her arms together getting in a begging stance going on her knees.

“But mooooom I have to train if i want to be a super cool ninjaaaaa!” Miley begged her “mom” crossing her arms “Why can’t you just study your notes from class?” Miley smiled widely and nervously under her scarf closing her eyes scratching the back of her head as a water droplet goes down the back of her head. Her “mom’s” look changed to annoyed screaming ‘Are you kidding me?’ Miley laughed a little holding the same pose showing that she wasn’t kidding. Suddenly she is hit in the face with a tiny pillow you lean on when sitting on the couch and it falls in her lap and she looks at her “mom” in confusion.

“Shoes off you want to do some training right?” Miley smiles widely as she pulled off her shoes and was hit on the side of the head again. “Hurry up now before I change my mind. Grab a pillow and try to hit me with it and i’ll do the same if you can hit me with 3 pillows you can have extra candy after dinner.” Miley jumps up  and down in excitement “Now that’s what I call a prize!” she shouted before picking up a pillow as her “mom” gets her on the side with a pillow. Miley laughs as she runs jumping onto the armrest of the couch squatting down as her “mom” throws another pillow at her.

Miley chucks the pillow at her but her “mom” dodges throwing the pillow Miley just through back at her. Miley is hit in the side but she catches it and pulls down her scarf as she puts the pillow in her mouth never once revealing what her mouth looked like. She then takes cover as she crawls across the couch. She peaks out around the side of the couch as she grabs two more pillows. She stands up and throws all three pillows at her at the same time and they hit. Her “mom” laughs and Miley jumps on the couch cheering very excited about her extra candy her scarf flying up back over her mouth from the jumping.

“Ok Miley you get your extra candy but for now I have to make us dinner.” She turns to the kitchen walking  over as Miley tosses some pillows into a pile and jumps of of the couch onto the pile then climbs out running over to her mom. “Hey mom can I go train outside now” her “mom” groans in annoyance and looks to her kneeling down placing a hand on her shoulder speaking in a caring tone. “Look sweetie how about you just stay in tonight ok? You can always train in the house as long as its in doors friendly ok?” Miley smiles widely under her scarf “OK!” she then runs off to the living room as her mom starts to work on dinner.

Miley pauses as she thinks about indoor friendly things she had to work on. There were many Justus to work with but only two that she could do without breaking anything that they have been working on in class. There was Clone Technique, Substitution Technique, and Transformation Technique. Substitution Technique would probably need two people and her “mom” was cooking so that was out of the question so that left Clone Technique considering she doesn’t know who she could Transform into right now.

Miley then nods once Clone Technique it was she got into a power stance holding a Ram hand sign closing her eyes focusing her chakra. She tried to build up her chakra and then she makes 2 clones one quickly falling to the floor. She looks at it a water droplet going down the back of her head. “.....” She then makes them both disappear with clouds of smoke and then she tries again closing her eyes building up chakra. She then makes 2 clones both of them falling to the ground another water drop comes down the back of her head as her eye twitches and she shouts. “How am I supposed to become an awesome ninja at this rate?!?”

[Words 1109 Requesting 5 Stat point and 11 JP]

Last edited by Miley Condras on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Miley Condras Private Training thread [P,IO.NK] Empty Re: Miley Condras Private Training thread [P,IO.NK]

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:21 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum