Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA) Empty GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA)

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:30 pm
Well, today was certainly..... Boring. This wasn't unusual for days like this in the rain village, however. Things were always grey and boring here... However, soon Jurei would not be confined to these walls… To this grey and dull area. Though the people were nice, the village its self just seemed so dull to Jurei. And so, he decided to take one final stroll through the village center, where all the shops are located. Jurei walked casually and quietly through the streets, wondering as to how things would be after his departure… How would things play out for Jurei? He needed someone to help him in his adventures, someone to accomplish his goals with. Not a spouse, but an apprentice, or a friend. Seeing a bench, Jurei walked forward and took a seat, watching the people go about their daily lives as Jurei began to contemplate what he was going to do.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA) Empty Re: GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA)

Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:58 pm
Jurei sat quietly in his seat, watching as more and more people slowly passed by. His eyes slowly dragged down, sleep calling him. But suddenly, he heard a very… annoying voice. That of a young child. Jurei looked up, seeing a young academy student standing before him. Jurei listened to the young child, wondering as to why he was curious of his thoughts… No matter, Jurei would enlighten the child.

“Greetings, I am Jurei Senju. A Jounin. I am thinking about my plans for when I depart from this village, might you be interested in hearing them?”

Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA) Empty Re: GET IN THE VAN (P, NK, IO, MATSUDA)

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:30 am
Jurei listened to the boy, giving him a light giggle as he spoke. This kid was smart, he’d give him that. Jurei began to collect his thoughts, and began to speak to the young child.

“Well, you see, my goal is to recover the secrets of Kirigakure-no-sato, and restore it as a prosperous nation, free of restriction and censorship. I plan on fulfilling the dream of a self-sustaining nation in which everyone enjoys equality and happiness… In where we are organized and controlled. A nation where there isn’t the constant threat of attack. This, young one, is my plan.”

Jurei kept his gaze at the young boy, hoping that the young one had understood what he was saying… Hopefully, Jurei wouldn’t have to repeat anything. 

Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 pm
Jurei listened as the young one spoke, a smirk appearing on his face. This kid understood, he knew what Jurei was planning. Jurei leaned closer to the child, his tone of voice changing to one of quietness and calmness.

“You are quite correct, there are indeed some people who need to be… disposed of. And with this, they will no longer pose a threat to society. They will be taken care of, and made obsolete. For you see, this is how a true utopia is born. We discard the weak, and the warmongers who wish for nothing but blood. A new age is coming, lad, and we will be the harbingers of the end. I assume you’re smart enough to understand what I have just told you.”

Jurei would smirk and lean back in his seat, a small twig growing from the palm of his hand. He had to stop doing that, randomly making objects… It would creep someone out one of these days. Seriously.

Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:49 pm
Listening to the boy, Jurei began to formulate more and more plans in his head. Jurei began to observe the child, he wasn’t speaking normally… No, he had schizophrenia, obviously. No Academy Student was this smart…. None of them could comprehend what Jurei was planning. Well, except for this child apparently. Jurei once more spoke in a calm and quiet tone.

“Kirigakure no Sato would require extensive resources and many people to help, and would require many different kinds of jutsu to be used in its resurrection. There are other landmasses reported to be near the ruins of Kirigakure no sato, which is where we will be setting up base to slowly build up our forces. As for the defense, we need not worry about that for now… The location will be discreet enough for us to hide. The ocean… Yeah, I’d assume a village that’s been placed at the bottom of the ocean would require something to do with it. Tell me, why are you interested in these plans?”

Jurei would once more observe the child, the twig seemingly bending and morphing multiple times. This wasn’t unusual, Jurei usually did things like that when he was deep in thought. Perhaps this child could be of use…