Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mind's Eye [solo training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind's Eye [solo training]

Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm
Koroshi is getting a little frustrated about this whole situation, the fact that this man is so accepting about being left, and is even calm about it, as if it happens all the time, this making Koroshi unable to keep in his rage, and begins to speak in a more angered tone "Of course things are different here! For starters no ninja here are dumb enough to forget where they live! and none, I repeat none of them would EVER leave a fellow ninja behind! Koroshi says while taking a step forward toward Kozai "You are going to take me to this "Near" so I can speak with him!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 pm
Hearing that the one known as Near is no longer in the village annoys Koroshi, but at the same time brings him a bit of relief that none of his villagers are in any possible danger "I do, but I am pretty sure that your body would be ripped apart by the force." Koroshi says, his tone changing back to his more colder one as he speaks, he then begins to think about the village, wondering who will protect it if he is gone to investigate this matter.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm
From the planes of Asgard to the rolling sand plains of the Wind Country tracking his Brother's signature to appear inside...an indoor spa..? Strange. Glancing over he see's his Brother speaking with a strange looking child...huh, what a coincidence he was talking to a weird kid just a few moments ago before he passed out from a random fit of narcolepsy at least that's what he assumed was happening. Raising his right hand he waves towards his Brother shouting a casual "Yo." He speaks audibly hoping to cease whatever conversation the two were having, Chamo on his left shoulder staring wide-eyed towards the two people his Master is speaking too looking in-between them repeatedly.

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am
Hearing his brother speak, Koroshi turns around and looks toward him with a shocked look on his face "Wow you have good timing, I need you to look after the village for a little awhile, I need to handle some business" Koroshi says with a smile, knowing that as long as his brother is in the village, that no one will get hurt.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:14 am
Echo blinks twice at his Brother's immediate request of something before looking up in thought before shrugging his shoulders and responding "Sure, but I wanna wear the hat." He states before a grin slides on his face the thoughts of having at one point run two villages in a Kage's absence. Damn he's awesome, all he does is win! Seriously, his level of bad-ass is off the charts! He must have Adonis blood or some shit!
Echo's grin widens and he chuckles crossing his arms over his chest.

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 am
Koroshi nods toward his brother Echo with a smile on his face while reaching up with his left hand, grasping a hold of his Kazekage hat, pulling it from his head, then with a slight flick of his wrist he tosses the hat toward Echo while saying "Catch". His attention is then turned back toward Kozai upon hearing him speak, even thou he is being captured and forced to show a Kage to his leader, he still seems really calm, in fact he is even making jokes, this making Koroshi a tad bit more angry, but instead of punching the man in the mouth like he would normally do, he lets out a sigh, moving his right arm toward Kozai, uses his god of earth technique to make a thin mass of earth float up from between the two, once it is about neck level with Kozai the side closest to him moves toward him, attempting to form a small ring around his neck, small enough that he won't be able to get away, but just big enough that it will not cut off air flow. On the side toward Koroshi it forms a handle made to fit Koroshi's hand perfectly, to which he grabs. In between the two is a 15 feet long stick of earth, that is around the size of a soda can, having the health of double Koroshi's chakra stat. After all of this is done, which only takes about a second, Koroshi sighs and begins to speak again "Lead the way." Koroshi says, not wanting to waste any more time than they need to, but to make sure that Echo is filled in on everything that is happening Koroshi closes his left hand, making a rather big stone tablet 3 feet in front of Echo, on it, it says the following "Sorry for not explaining this in person but I don't really have the time, the ninja I am taking away is part of the Rock village, I found him walking around within this spring and went to investigate. After confronting him he told me that he was traveling with a person named Near, who told him to explore Suna. Although I don't know why, according to this man however he says that Near is no longer in the village, and that he might be where they were heading to next, Amegakure, so I am having him lead me there so that I may speak with this Near, while I am gone you are in control of the village, and if the worst happens and I don't return, you Echo are the next Kazekage.
Koroshi.

(Exiting with Kozai after he posts)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 pm
Wind currents cause the thrown hat to float along and with a quick duck Echo catches the hat on top of his head the wind chakra flowing around his body causing it to stay in place, all that is visible now is Echo's grin, which fades when the boy speaks...however his eyes widen slightly upon noticing his Brother...calmly performing an action...he blinks in complete confusion for a few moments as they depart and he shakes out of it when the tablet appears before him. Reading his Brother's words and nodding he merely accepts this...until Koroshi notes he might now return and Echo's eyes burn crimson for a second his Eternal being activated out of emotion as wind rages around him...
If his Brother were to die...There will be great suffering in Iwagakure.
That thought in mind Echo casts Koroshi a look as he departs with Kozai and merely nods, utilizing his wind chakra the stone tablet is ripped from the ground and lifted as he turns and walks from the spa heading towards his temporary office to inform the staff..and show off the proof just in case.

[Exit when Kozai exits, so exit...NOW! D<]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum