Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 6:52 pmMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 6:52 pmMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:52 pmMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 4:47 pmIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 9:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 3:32 amShiro HyugaBrutalityToday at 3:29 amShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:50 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 1:02 amTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 12:58 amHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

helping can be trouble some Empty helping can be trouble some

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:16 am
I was walking home from the academy and I saw a old women putting a basket around her back. By the way she was picking it up it looked heavy. I was supposed  to be home for dinner soon but this was a good excuse to be late. I went up to the old women and asked her if i could carry her basket for her. " Oh how nice of you" she said and then handed me the basket. "Where will we be taking this basket to?" I asked her. " Oh just over to the small mill at the end of the road." Ok thats not too bad and i should still be home for dinner as I grinned. I was about to leave when the old women said " Make sure you come back and get all thees ones too." My mouth dropped there had must have been at least  a dozen basket. They were light because the just had wheat in them but still. They were big too and i could barely cairey two of them. For sure I were to be late for dinner. I put two on my back and i started running. I ran down the road and towards the mill. I man there thanked me and i returned to get two more.  After doping of that load and another one i was halfway done. When I got back to the old women I asked her for a drink of water and she said "Oh aren't you so funny! Did you know that by not drinking water it builds caricature!" I looked at her with a blank face and picked up two more bags. I thought about what the old women said about building caricature and i was not to sure about the hole water part but this basket caring definitely build some caricature and some straight. As i was thinking this an old man came out of his house as i ran by. "Hey whats with all the racket with that huffing and puling and the thumping on the street!"  At that same moment  another and another old person came out of there house and started yelling. I thought to my self " well then this is where helping some one gets me." I now had to fun down the street quietly with caring heavy baskets on my back and do it quickly. Man this is some good ninja training. I finished up and went home. When i got there My mom yelled at my and asked why i was so late. I was about to tell her but then she cut me off and told me do go clean all the dishes. I looked at my dad and he started laughing. I then muttered " I am never going to help anyone again."

467 words- 2 stats and 4 jp
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

helping can be trouble some Empty Re: helping can be trouble some

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am
approved
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

helping can be trouble some Empty Re: helping can be trouble some