Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1150

Finally... Made it! Empty Finally... Made it!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm
Johan had a silly grin slapped onto his face as he got closer and closer to the village gates of Konoha. He couldn't believe he was actually here! Man, it felt good to be in a village different than his own! 'Wait.. I forgot. I still need to send a letter to Kaede-sama.' he thought. However, the smile on his face didn't falter as he moved forward. He used his right hand and rubbed under his nose, a little strange habit of his. The boy was about to enter the village until some fellow chuunin had stepped in front of him. "Hi." He greeted to two men. One of the guards frowned and pointed right in the middle of Johan's eyes. "What's your purpose for coming here? Are you from a different village?" he questioned the Uzumaki. The teenager lightly pushed the finger out of his face and looked up at the man with a small smile. "Yep! Just exploring with permission from my leader. I came from Shimagakure, check it!" he responded, holding up his left bicep to show his village headband tied onto it. Both guards' eyes widened, however they quickly nodded and moved out of the kid's path.

Johan happily made his way into the village, however not moving too far from the gates. He spotted a bench under a tree right next to the village entrance and made his way over. The boy plopped down and sighed deeply, finally getting a moment to relax.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Finally... Made it! Empty Re: Finally... Made it!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Walking towards the gates of Konoha from the inside is the one Shinobi who's managed to pull rank on every single nation in the Elemental continent, goggles obscure onyx eyes his hair slightly mussed from sleeping in, a black jacket is draped over a red t-shirt a hood gathered slightly at the base of his neck. A pair of black colored pants tied at the ankles slide into a pair of boots, forming over the boots is a pair of demonic looking grieves with blades forming over the sides and the top of the foot, wrapped around his hands are a pair of black knuckle gloves a crystal embedded in the center.
Over his shoulders is a mantle with another crystal embedded in the center the crest draping over his chest and back seeming to float along his frame from a mysterious force. A collar with a red jewel is embedded in the center is wrapped around the mans neck as he raises an eyebrow at two foolish chuunin.

A sigh escapes the man and a gust of wind surrounds him before he dashes forward appearing two meters behind the chuunin as they step out of the childs path...He casts a frown towards the Chuunin before his gaze focuses on the child before a grin slowly spreads across his face revealing sharpened canines and he speaks his tone jovial as he asks "So...How can I help you~?" He asks spreading his arms outwards in a welcoming gesture a strange tone of sarcasm lacing his voice.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 pm
Johan rose an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly. So, this was how people in Konoha greeted others? It was interesting in his opinion. "Uh.. Hello? Um, I don't know how you can help me.. unless you can show me around the village?" he questioned with a small smile. The boy raised his left hand and scratched the back of his head. This man was making him feel a bit uncomfortable... but it wasn't anything that was truly bothering him. "My name is Johan, what's yours?" he asked the stranger. The Uzumaki stood up straight before adjusting the bag that was on his back. He then began to toy with his blue wristbands and began to inspect the man standing in front of him. 'Well.. now that I think about it.. he looks kind of cool to me.' he thought. What especially caught his attention was the goggles that the stranger was currently wearing.

'It makes me want to get a pair... but where could I get something as cool looking at that?' he wondered. Johan lightly shook himself of his thoughts and focused on what the man's response would be.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 am
Inquisitive eyes focus upon the boy looking for any hint of deception all the while a wide grin is kept up, intently listening to the boys words as he asks if the Master of Konoha can show him around the village, kids got spunk if nothing else. "What's your business here in Konoha?" He asks the tone shifting completely as his voice comes out with a slight growl his black irises turning crimson behind the mirrored lenses of his goggles. "You gotta go through certain protocols kid, this ain't no vacation spot, this is a Shinobi village." He states bringing his right hands forefingers up to slide his goggles up to his forehead revealing the crimson patterned eyes of his eternal mangekyo sharingan.

He turns his gaze turns the Chuunin guards and smiles kindly...much too kindly "And you two! Come meet me at training ground three, tomorrow at noon! I'll have to remind you of said protocols...personally." He states his smile only widening even as the chuunins eyes widen and they break out into a cold sweat....seems his reputation is still deplorable...no thanks to a certain Kitsune inside of his stomach..he'll have to be careful with his outbursts from now on.

Turning his gaze back towards the foreigner he waits for him to explain his reasoning his arms crossing over his chest as a gentle breeze flows through the area.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:04 pm
He sweat dropped once he heard the man growl while speaking. Had he angered him with his response? That's what it looked like at the moment, now he had to get out of this situation. "U-um." the boy stuttered. His eyes snapped to the side for a small moment, noticing the fearful expressions on both of the chuunin's faces. To be honest, they really had let him in easy didn't they? And by their reactions to this guy, he could tell he was someone worthy to be feared. "Well, I'm actually here on a traveling trip. My leader gave me his permission to leave the village and go around the world. Since this is one of the closest spots... I decided I would come here first. Plus, I heard that Konoha is a very nice place," he replied with a straight face. There would be no reason to lie, he had no reason to do that in his current situation. He was never one to enjoy lying either.. so he was terrible at the act.

Johan shoved both hands into his pocket while taking a deep breath. "I hope I'm not causing any trouble though.. am I?" he asked.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:23 pm
Echo is silent as he stares at the child for a few moments, his smile still in place as his gaze rests on the boy the pattern spinning slowly before he speaks rapidly after building up a bit of tension. "Kid, do you realize what a Shinobi village does to young Ninja that show up unannounced?" He begins his smile widening "They over-power the young upstart, strap them to a table, if you have a bloodline we'd extract that, and if you have a doujutsu...Ohh boy, we'd pluck the eyes right out of your head, then we'll kill ya..nice and quick and send you back to your village." He states calmly before chuckling "Of course were Konoha...were the nice ones." he finishes before raising his right hand to gesture "Currently, you are lucky to have met me, and not someone else who's more jumpy.....Did you know that a year back this village was destroyed? By a team of Missing-ninja...Flooded the village and destroyed the landscape almost entirely...worst blood-bath to have occurred in Konoha since God descended and decimated the village with one almighty...push." He states his eyes turning into a glare at the thought of the man who once kidnapped his Brother...he quickly squashes the rage that threatened to build up before breathing in and out slowly "Point is, Konoha isn't a vacation home...and neither are the other villages, these are Shinobi compounds, our families are here and we are under constant threat of attack...how do we know, you ain't some spy eh? We ain't gonna bother to ask many questions with the run we've had, get it?" He asks tilting his head to the left inquisitively as he crosses his arms over his chest and straightens up awaiting a response.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:26 pm
The boy squinted his eyes and Konoha nin, staring straight into the man's spinning eyes. That looked like some sort of kekkei genkai from a clan, he simply forgot which one. He knew it was very famous though. Johan ignored the thought and took yet another deep breath, trying not to give into the pressure he was currently feeling. "Well, sir," he started, "I assure you that I'm no spy, if I was then I wouldn't have simply walked through the gates of your village without a care in the world... But I understand the point you're making. It's stupid of me to simply enter a shinobi village, even if I have a note with me, that wouldn't be acceptable either would it? It probably would have been smarter to stay in my village.. Yet." he stopped. He just didn't want to be in Shimagakure all the time, it made him feel trapped in a tiny space.

Sure, the best way to go would most likely to travel around to towns and other minor villages like his own. However, all of them had shinobi that could most likely be suspicious of him despite his age. Johan then shifted his eyes towards his feet, suddenly finding them very interesting to look at. "Yet.. I feel like a bird forced to stay in a tiny cage at my village. The thought of actually going on an adventure excited me, so I left after asking my leader.. but thankfully you let me know the dangers of going around the place. All in all.. I get it." he finished with a light smile on his face. Johan wasn't really sure how his tone was, he really hoped it wasn't offending in any way. He really did understand everything the man was telling him and it really did help him become more aware of the things villages would or could do to harm him.

The teenager continued to simile at the stranger for not really any reason and waited for a reaction to his words.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm
Echo listens to the boys words intently calmly waiting for him to finish before sighing in what appears to be aggravation "No, you don't get it, you think you get it, which is not the same as getting it...Get it?" He asks tilting his head to the left before sliding his goggles downward to cover his eyes again. Turning away from the gates he gestures for the boy to follow him speaking "Walk with me skippy, what's your name?" He asks the Shinobi sliding his hands into his pockets as he steps forward at a leisurely pace...strangely enough giving him permission to enter. Wind blows through the area fluttering the Jinchuuriki's clothes and hair his pet Chameleon calmly crawling from out of his front jacket pocket and up to Echo's left shoulder yawning and smacking it's chops while blinking sleepily towards the young foreigner.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm
'Yet another wrong answer that I made...' he thought glumly. Apparently, he didn't get, but he thought he got it which isn't the same as getting it and... all of that was just really confusing in his opinion. Johan sighed and scratched his head once more, thinking about what the man previously said to him. However, the stranger had begun to move away from the village entrance while he was in his thoughts. His attention was back onto the older ninja, his eyebrow being raised. "Skippy?" he mumbled. The boy slightly shrugged and made his way to catch up with the man. "It's Johan, sir," he responded, "And yours?". Johan was positive that he had asked for the stranger's name before, but didn't bother dwelling on the small and insignificant thought. The wind started to blow after he spoke, making his hair sway, but not his clothes as he walked. Unfortunately some dust also got into his eye, forcing him to rub at it viciously. Soon enough the irritation in his eye died down and he put his hand down at his side.

Johan turned his head to look at the.. chameleon.. on the man's shoulder. 'Maybe that's his pet? Hm... it most likely is, why else would he let it on his shoulder?' he wondered. The Uzumaki wasn't sure if the pet was cool or strange. Seemed like a mixture of both though.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 pm
He chuckles softly a grin forming on his face as he continues his slow leisurely pace past the stores and stands that run along Konoha's main road "It's Echo, Hermit of the Jagged canyon." He introduces himself through his newest moniker "In the war they called me Echo the Invincible Master of Konoha." He states with a shrug "Kind of a big deal...so make sure to open your ears when I talk, you might just learn something." He states before veering right and walking into a stand that serves beverages and lunch items, briefly gesturing for the kid to follow him inside. Taking a seat at the counter which is mostly vacant Echo calmly picks up a menu and begins to scan down it with his eyes his expression set into a smirk.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum