Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Visiting Kumo (I NEED TRAINING) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Kumo (I NEED TRAINING)

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:59 pm
Takeo had not even taken a step when he found himself restrained by something. A quick glance down and then to his right identified them as chains, coming from the man named Shinji. Of course it had been rather naive of Takeo to think he could just get away with such a crime. He expected himself to be dragged away or killed within the next few seconds. Though his swift death did not come. Takeo continued to watch Shinji from the corner of his vision as the man seemed to examine the corpse of the boy. So when Shinji dropped the corpse Takeo was rather surprised. What was even more surprising for the Chuunin was when the former Tenkage released Takeo from his bonds. He felt the restraints lessen and then disappear entirely as the chains seemingly dissolved away into nothing. Remaining silent as the man spoke he listened quietly to the words. Missing-nin? Takeo frowned upon hearing the words, the boy he killed didn't seem like a missing-nin. Not that he had encountered many, and the explanation the Uzumaki gave was convincing enough. "It's Takeo." He deemed it necessary to correct the heinous crime of having his name mispronounced before he gave his own reasoning for his actions. Pausing for a moment he let his mind run through the event that just happened. Why did he do it exactly? Was it because the boy was a missing-nin? Perhaps he had seen the headband and that coupled with the death threat was enough to make him perform such actions. Yes that seemed the most likely reason. "The boy made a death threat towards me Sanji." Takeo chose his words carefully, or semi-carefully. He wasn't entirely sure if he should continue or not and instead decided to let Shinji and Den decide the next course of action.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Visiting Kumo (I NEED TRAINING) - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting Kumo (I NEED TRAINING)

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm
[Okay fuck you both.]

Takeo took the silence from the two Tenkage as a sign that they 'approved' of the explanation. Seeing how neither of the two made any attempt to clean up the body or do anything of the sort he decided to take matters into his own hands. He grabbed the collar of the body and heaved it up over his shoulder. Ignoring the feeling of blood dripping down the back of his coat he looked towards the two Kage. "I apologise for what happened here, I will take care of the body." Not waiting for a response from the two of them he turned and walked back the way he came. It seemed that the time for a nice catching up conversation with Den would have to happen at a later date. He could always just dump the body and come back, but the events of just now had soured the atmosphere. He doubted he would show his face around the two of them for at least another week or so. At least that was if he could help it. Perhaps they would deem it necessary to punish the Chuunin for his actions. Not that Takeo was thinking about such a thing right now, the only thing running through his head at that moment was to get rid of this disgusting thing over his shoulder. Though he was interested in who exactly this person was, after all Sanji did say that the boy was a missing-nin. Was he even from this village in the first place? If not how did he manage to get inside the village was another matter to deal with. Takeo's curiosity was raised slightly. He wished to find out more about this now dead child slung over his shoulder. Perhaps he would ask Den or Sanji about it whenever he met either one of them again. Or maybe he could find out about the kid at the hospital? Takeo was at a loss for what to do with the body now. He would have to come up with a decision sooner or later, before his coat is forever stained a deep red from the blood dripping down the left shoulder.

[Exit]

Total Wordcount: 1231

+ 6 Stats
+ 12 JP
+ Dead body of Rin along with whatever the kid had. (cough 10k ryo cough)

Soul Amethyst [7299/10000]

Topic Closed unless those two inactive idiots want to do something.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm
{Fun stuff.}

Shinji allowed Takeo, who resembled a janitor in the way he picked up the body, to go on his way. Not seeing much else to do Shinji went on his way. He would no doubt talk to both the current Tenkage and Takeo at a later date, but not now. Perhaps he would go grab something to eat-he was rather hungry after all. Thus, Shinji went onwards to pick up something to eat.

{+1104 words towards soul amethyst, Exit etc etc}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum