Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

visiting kumo (p/nk) Empty visiting kumo (p/nk)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:05 am
Kumori Nara walked up to the gates of another village. She had such a great time in Tenga she decided to visit one nore city before heading back to Volcano.

With her thigh high boots, short shorts and bikini top on she walked a little closer to the gates. Her thick red hair pulled back into a pony tail on top of her head. Her skull and crossbones barrett on the side of her head. Around her neck was her Volcano headband.

She looked up at the tall gates wondering if she shoukd just enter or if she should just wait.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

visiting kumo (p/nk) Empty Re: visiting kumo (p/nk)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:12 am
The gates as always was a less than iconic and pleasurable spot to do guard duty at, but like all ninja Yaju had a job that he couldn't necessarily refuse but he could have easily coaxed someone into doing it for him. Leaning on the right side of the gates the young ninja watched from a distanced using nothing more than his normal yellow eyes. Amongst his clothing he had worn a red and black sleeveless long collared vest that covered most of his mouth giving him a mysterious appearance. The head band of Kumogakure sat tied between the loops of his black training pants as he continued to watch for anyone coming up through to the village.

From his own vision he would see the girl standing and looking at the gates, her choice of clothing was...at best very...revealing but that did not bother him. As he continued to give her a quick glance he would see the headband and chuckle lightly," Someone from Volcano...this is an interesting day," thinking this more to himself he would speak up to the girl," Hello...what brings you to Kumo?"
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:26 am
Does every Village have someone at the gates? Why doesn't Volcano? She looked at this person and smiled.
"Visiting." She said letting her eyes roam over the guy. He seemed slightly relaxed. "I am here to roam the village steal a few things and then run out of here like a thief in thw night!" She smirked just to see his reaction.  She limed to keep people on their toes!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 am
Just visiting huh..well that wasn't too bad of a reason, but for a cute one like her to be from Volcano...it was a bit weird. Her statement made him laugh a bit before shaking his head," You are a funny one...so what's your name? Kinda need to know that before you can get into the village Ms.Thief," smiling he would wait for her to answer his question before continuing.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:37 am
"Kumori...Kumori Nara. But it seems you already gave me a name. So, you care to show Miss Thief around? " she asked crossing her arms with a smirk, tilting her head slightly. This person was going to be interesting company!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:43 am
"Sure Kumori i wouldn't mind showing you around the village...although Ms.Thief does have a nice ring to it," Motioning for one of the other's to take his shift he would motion for her to follow him. Stepping inside of the gates he would begin to look around before walking forward near the area where the resturants were.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:03 am
"Do you have a name? Or should I call u mysterious man?" She asked as she stepped into the village with him. It was a rather nice village,  nice weather and the clouds were beautiful. 

"Nice little village you have here. Where I am from its hot and dreary, but we have a nice graveyard and theres always someone to train with in the training pit. Dead or alive!" She said smirking again.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 am
"Yaju. My name is Yaju Hayate," looking back to her with a smile he would continue to guide her through the village pointing out some of the more interesting things. When she had given him a little information on Volcano he would chuckle," I've been meaning to go there at some point...seems like a place i would get use to pretty easily.So tell me where would you like to go?," there wasn't alot of places they could go but some places were better than others.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 am
As she thought about where to go she had to pull a small prank on him. With a quick glance she sees a shadow from a tree as they walk near it. Making small hand signs and pretending to brush her hair back she uses the edge of the shadow to grab onto Yajus foot unless he prevents it. 
"Wherever you want to go Yaju." She says smiling.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:25 am
Yaju would look over to her as she made the hand signs and grabbed her hands, looking into her eyes with an amused expression," so what exactly were you trying to do Ms. Thief? Might want to keep those to yourself dear or you might end up getting hurt. As for where i want to go its the mountains..but i dont think i should be taking you where i live," a smile still remaining on his face as he pondered on where to take her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum