Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK) Empty Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:27 pm
The Wolf arrived at the hospital and Prim and Akki were taken into the hospital. Two notes were sent, one to Samaruo Uchiha and one to Nakara and Azha Kuoga who were training out in the forest. Akki was immediately looked at for her eye. Her eye looked really bad but one certain healer was able to work on it and get it as healed as he could. He then bandaged it in case the bleeding started again.
"You will be okay little one." he said to her, "get some rest until your parents get her. And someone may talk to you about what happened while you were out there." He said giving her an ice pack for her eye.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 pm
Prim opened her eyes slowly. She had a headache and wasn't sure what just happened. AS she sat up she felt something on her back, it felt as though it was a bandage. "What happened?" She asked sitting up. There was a figure in the room with her. She couldn't make them out and she started to suddenly remember being at the Grand Sea and she remembered the fight with Mitz. Then she was stabbed and knocked out.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Back again? May as well reserve a place! (P/IO/NK)

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:44 pm
Nightshade rushed in as soon as she got the letter, immediately sending a messenger to find Samaruo and inform him she needed him. A nurse briefed her on Prims condition and apparently on what the little girl had said happened. Nightshade had a look of disbelief on her face. "Why would Prim...but she isn't a killer. Not unless its a missing nin and Mitz had changed her ways. And killling her in front of Sephora and Akki...no thats....Prim is not like that at all." She said to herself walking into Prims room. "What the hell happened? How and why did you kill Mitzukai Kaguya? Thats very out there...even for you." Nightshade asked with her arms crossed staring at Prim.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 pm
Prim stared up at Nightshade, she was not in the mood. As much love and respect as she had for the young woman, she was slightly annoyed. Even the bijuu was riled up inside of her. "Look, I am not sure what happened to be completely honest with you. I had gotten into it with Mitz, I am not sure what happened but I somehow was knocked out and the next then I knew I was up, I had a stab wound in my back and Mitzukai was dead. I apparently stabbed her in the heart and killed her. But when and how I don't know, so stop making assumptions!!!!" Prim said snapping. A light blue fire began to glow around her eyes as she had a low growl in her voice. The Nibi seemed to be irritated to.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 pm
Nightshade stepped forward closer to the girl. "You are reckless and have endangered yourself. What were you doing out there? Do you realize you could have been killed? For goodness sakes Prim you are a Jinchuriki, and an Uchiha with MS!! Missing Nin would have a field day with you! And to just suddenly randomly have a fight with Mitz? Something doesn't sound right Prim." Nightshade said crossing her arms. Prim had been doing so well then she pulled this stunt. "You really seemed to be irresponsible today. I wish Navi or Viper were here at this point. Something needs to be done to ensure you wont be a threat to yourself."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:47 pm
(will be posting on this acc since i cant remember the blasted password )

As soon as Nakara was notified that Akki had been placed in the hospital he dropped everything he was doing and almost broke the doors that were in the front of the house, rushing through the busy streets until he made it there. Stopping only to confirm where his daughters room he would almost fall over himself getting to her and hugging her tightly, unfortunately being a young father he did not know exactly know what to say. Instead he sat there and examined her before sighing," Dammit Akki... i am glad you are safe," shaking his head he would look at her with his dark purple eyes which had shown his deep concern.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum