Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only]

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm
He hands back over the kunai, willingly. If the boy continued to release him he would land on his feet. His legs shaking slightly due to not bearing any weight for months. "Thanks Gilgamesh, you will not regret your decision here today. Speaking of Xuro I would like to know how he is, it feels like it's been ages since I last saw him." His pale eyes scan the cave slightly and then back at the body the boy had been checking earlier. There was no need to activate his byakugan she seemed to be very much dead.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only]

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:12 am
Folding his hands together, he pushed them outwards to crack the joints before stepping over the body of Kaori once more, his voice sounding even more regal as he spoke, "He is doing fine. His best friend recently suffered a fatal wound at the hands of a missing shinobi and he seems to have some form of ultimate sharingan. I will arrange a meeting between the three of us if you so wish, it'll be interesting to see the reason for why you were made a slave.. As well, I will see you suitably provided for upon our next encounter." He stopped at the exit of the cave before looking back, speaking again, "Also, take a blood sample of Kaori's and bury the body. She was a faithful hand; I hope you serve as well as she did and see your dreams become a reality."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm
"I see..." He says in reply stepping towards the body of the girl whom lay before him. 'So her name was Kaori, no matter. Vergil takes a sample of her blood as instructed and begins the burial process. Strangely it did not bother him that Xuro had advanced even further compared to their last meeting. Not even the fact that his sharingan progressed further worried him. He was not as angry about it compared to before a month or so in an unconscious state gave him more than enough time to ponder on those types of things.

Once finished burying the body he would stand upright and say, "I take that you have also placed my items in a safe place?" He says starring at the boy. He could already feel the sense of numbness in his body slowly fading away. He figured it would not be long before his body returned to it's peak performance once more.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 pm
Gilgamesh thought for a second, should he lie and launder the weapons so that he could become stronger? After a few seconds of silent decision making, he lifted his hand up and moved it backwards, then to the left, and then pushed it directly upwards. "Go through the hole behind you, then travel through the hole on the left and look up, you should see a hole; climb through it and your inventory awaits you there." And with that, the boy left the caves with a new member to aid him.

[Exit]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:53 pm
Vergil follows the instructions, gathering his items hurriedly. He wanted to quickly leave the place in hopes of traveling the outside world once more, but first he had to do something else. He digs up the body he had buried previously. Stripping it of all items and belonging, except its clothes. He also fills two of the syringes the girl had with blood, storing them in his pocket. After this he places her in the dirt once more, burying her, now that all of her items were in his possession. With this he leaves.

[Exit, with Kaori's items and 2 Syringes filled with her blood.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum