Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only]

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm
Vergil looked down from the cross at the boy below him, checking the pulse of someone. He then watched him rise and aim his kunai at him. His instincts told him to move, but he could not. Looking down at his torso he noticed how skinny he had become, his rib cage visible to the naked eye.

"My name is Vergil Hyuuga. I come from Sunagakure." He pauses for a moment as his memories are hazy. He did not know the boy or why he had to explain his life story, but he began talking anyway, getting straight to the point. "My entire family was murdered by a single Uchiha man..The last thing I remember is sparring with a friend of mine." He tries to remember more only to receive a sharp headache in reply.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reek, reek, it rhymes with freak! [Inv only]

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm
Gilgamesh nodded a little at the man, he decided that he'd bring something up rather subliminally to move with the flow of the topic of conversation, "How intriguing.. I too find myself with a great dislike of all things Uchiha; alas though, I am cursed to harness their power through an eye transplantation gracefully granted to me by one called Xuro Bakuton.. you wouldn't happen to know whom that is would you?" He suppressed a smile as he gazed at the man, the kunai twisting somewhat as it bore into his skin.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm
A slight pain runs through his body when the boy twists the kunai. "Xuro Bakuton, is my brother of sorts, meaning we were in a group together. Haha, Yes I know him.To fight against evil and the sort. Is what our purpose was.." Vergil stares at the kid below him, if what he said is true then he must also harbor hatred for all of the Uchiha.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 pm
Gilgamesh's single red eye gazed intently at the man he was torturing, fully aware that he was not fighting against the restraints which was mildly amusing for the boy. "He handed you over to me.. what have you done to wrong him? Your life is now in the hands of a stranger because of an accident you must have made.." He spoke those words before falling silent, looking down for a second before back up with a smirk, "For what reason should I allow you to leave this cave alive?"
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Vergil thinks for a moment, pausing. "I guess I must have snapped. I'm not use to seeing the eyes of an Uchiha and given what they've done to me..Maybe I tried to kill him indirectly, his eye triggering it." Vergil stares down at the boy his throat growing dry, "If you let me live, I guarantee you that i will change the world as we know it to be."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:22 pm
He nodded his head once more; that was an understandable conclusion. Another smile surfaced on his face with the man's reply, "A Hyuuga  that's goal lies on the path of an Uzumaki's.. how quaint. For what reason though will you not harm me when I release you? I have tortured you, albeit minimally, and I hold the eye of one you consider barbaric.." He paused once more before speaking again, "As well as that, you'll need to swear loyalty to me through word and blood. I will change this world for either good or bad; it matters not."
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm
He clears his throat and speaks down at the boy. "I have no reason to quarrel with you. As for you holding that cursed eye..well I don't have a problem with that." Vergil says, pausing to take a break every now and then, he would have to make sure to rehabilitate his body before attempting to fight with anyone. "I have no problem making an agreement through blood" He finally states. He and the boy seemed to be similar in many ways. So far, Vergil liked him, being the first person to share a grudge with the Uchiha like him.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 pm
He thought for a few seconds before he started removing the restraint on the man's left wrist, a small frown evident on his face, "You've irked me somewhat; I was supposed to be having an enjoyable quaint day of torturing you. You'll owe me a new human." As he finished removing the single restraint, he drew the kunai along his palm to open a small slice, not enough to bleed him out, before handing the kunai to Vergil, awaiting him to do the same action.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:43 pm
"If all is well I shall give you an entire clan of bodies to 'play' with." He moves his left wrist around slightly in small circles, in an attempt to get pass the stiffness. He reaches over grabbing the kunai. Next, he carefully slices his hand. Creating a small wound that bled just enough for him to make the pact. All that is needed is for their hands to join in agreement. He waits for the boy. "Mind if you tell me your name?" He says his hand stretched out.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:45 pm
Clasping his hand with his adversary, their blood mixing to form a blood oath between the two. That had been a slight test too; to see if the boy was foolish enough to cut off the other restraint on him in which the boy would have had to been put down. Offering his hand out to take the kunai back, he would proceed to remove the rest of the restraints from the boy whom would slowly regain his chakra once they were removed, "God smiles upon you, Vergil. If it was not for the demise of Dove you would have suffered a worse fate. However, I am Gilgamesh Uzumaki. You'll be hearing a lot about me.. Right hand of Xuro Bakuton."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum