Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Doubt [IO, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Doubt [IO, NK]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm
The sun was setting and it was getting a bit dark. Moku realized it was getting dark, and his grin turn in to a face of skeptism. He wondered if he could really keep up with his friends. Knowing he would try as hard as he could to surpass his fellow comrades as smiled and said to them. "Watch out for me because when I hit Genin, I am going to be hard to keep up with." Looking at them with a sadistic smile, "I'll be Suna's top ninja and you guys might keep up" he said jokingly before beginning to crack up, and give a joking tap on each of their arms.
---------------------------------------------
1028 words 
OOC: I'm on iPhone at work so can't make font color changes, sorry

Last edited by Mokuzai on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:07 pm
(OOC: Where exactly is this thread going? xD)

Kojin turned his head to look at the distance and saw the sun setting. Was it really that late? He had only been here for a few minutes so it couldn't have been that long. If it got too dark he could always just use his goggles anyway. After hearing what Mokuzai said it made him chuckle. "Well, we already have a head start since we're genin at the moment. All of us are getting stronger by the day. It would be more trouble for you to keep up with us" he smiled as he said this. Kojin decided to return the joking tap on Mokuzai's right.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:39 pm
Mokuzai waved at his two friends as they left the scene. He turned to look at Kojin who was still standing nearby. With a light smile, Moku spoke to his new friend "Guess that just leaves us then." Moku then shrugged his shoulders, and thought about it. "Actually, the genin exam is tomorrow, I will probably have to be on my way to prepare for it...Another time perhaps Kojin, yea?" he said with a wide smile.The wind was beginning to cool down, as the heat of the sun lifted off the World. He waved at kojin, and jumped out the area. 
[EXIT]
-------------------------------------------
1131 words
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 pm
"Well, I hope you pass then" he replied to the younger boy. Kojin did a polite nod as Mokuzai left as well. That meant it was just him left from the group. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. That was a short meeting, but a nice one none the less. He turned to the direction his apartment was located in and started to walk. He wondered is they were really going to be above the entire world. It would be a long journey, but it would be worth every minute. A small smirk formed on the boys face as he walked home. Yep, it would be worth every minute...

{EXIT-- TOPIC CLOSED}