Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Removing Doubt (Jiro) Empty Removing Doubt (Jiro)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:58 am
The young Raikage would find himself wandering the village, his new status still unusual to him. He wanted to improve the lives of his people and ready them for the impending attack from the monster known as Kenshin Uzumaki, so there was a great many things to do and only a small window of time to do them.

One thing that surprised him though was the strange man that spoke out against him, thinking that his claims were some sort of joke. Max didn’t recognize him, and so while he was out he went to the home listed as belonging to the man and lightly knocked on the door. It was very possible that the man wasn’t home, as it was nearly midday and the life of a shinobi is a busy one.

Max would ponder about what he knows in regards to the strange man. The file he read stated that this man was from Sunagakure, likely a newer recruit. The young leader was impressed with the man’s rank, that of a Chuunin. While it was - like Kyson and Maku before him said – just a title, it signified that he was more capable and entrusted with greater responsibility. The question on the boys mind was whether or not this man made his rank here in Kumogakure, or if he was of that rank when brought over. The files have large gaps in this man’s records, almost like he just popped out of nowhere. Still, the boy wanted to inquire about this capable recruit. Jiro doubted the boy’s capability to claim his status as leader of this village, but Max would not hold such against him. In fact, having someone who has thoughts differing from your own can lead to seeing issues that otherwise might be missed.

The boy would wait, hoping to see the one known as Jiro. Of course, should this method fail he could always summon him directly later, but that didn’t feel as personal as a house call.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Removing Doubt (Jiro) Empty Re: Removing Doubt (Jiro)

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 am
Hearing the knock at his door Jiro would put on his mask no one needed to see his plain face. The tan leather jacket was on the coat hanger he wouldn’t be putting it on as of yet. He would then open the door and see his visitor’s hair. It was clearly the chuunin from the gates. “You aren’t here to sell me cookies are you?” I wonder what our “raikage” wants? The chuunin would put on his flak jacket and throw on his leather coat.

Jiro would then step outside and lock his door behind him. “I was about to head out and get something to eat, care to join me?” In truth the Uchiha had many things to discuss with their new leader. Such as his doubt that Max was truly worthy of the title after defeating an inferior shinobi such as their deputy kage. A man who failed more than one village in that duty. He of course didn’t blame the chuunin for seizing the opportunity, if the Uchiha thought Sunagakure had any chance of a revival he would have attempted long ago to leave. Also, you know if the village ninja weren’t all knowing as well. Its like you never see a face you recognize until you attempt to escape and then all the familiar faces in your life, just appear as if a silent alarm went off in their heads.

Jiro would attempt to walk past Max and head to the cafe down the street the chuunin liked to frequent. “This place has some really good waffles.” The sun was high in the sky since it was late in the morning. Some people had noticed the Raikage and were talking and waving at the boy. If only they knew what was coming, they wouldn’t be waving. Jiro would just keep a neutral face and continue moving.

Many people along the way would stop and say their greetings to the new leader which was expected. Jiro would watch each one activating his sharingan as each new person approached. They wouldn’t sneak a thing past him. No one had tried anything before they had reached the cafe. When they entered the serving girl dropped her tray taking notice of the presence of their leader. “I eat free for bringing in the celebrity right?” He asked as a joke.

The owner ran out of the kitchens once the server told him about his guest. He then immediately sat the two at a table away from others who had begun to talk about the kage. “How long does it take to get used to all of this?” He would ask wondering why someone would want such recognition.

WC: 448
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:00 am
Max would hear the question about cookies, a smile nearly forming in the corners of his mouth. He didn’t really know why, but the words were surprisingly funny. Max would mentally note “comedian?” and return to the task at hand. The man would gear up and head out, donning his full uniform. It was refreshing to see, as staying prepared in these trying times was key to not being caught off guard by the enemy.

“Sure, I will gladly join you for a meal. We have a great deal to talk about.” Max would state, accepting the man’s offer and walking with him to the restaurant. It seemed to be fairly close, and various citizens all waved and whispered things to themselves. It was honestly the whispering was not all that odd. He heard it all before, when the village mocked him for his arts. But now, instead of pointing and slinking away, the people were far more pleasant and friendly. Despite his speaking that he was not like the old tyrants of the past, perhaps they thought they needed to be in his good graces. Or maybe they were honestly happy to see the boy, considering him a force of good and change in Kumo.

Despite his funny remarks, Jiro remained surprisingly stoic, showing no emotion as he walked down the road. In fact, the man would activate his Sharingan, something Max was all too familiar with. “So, I see you have those red de- sharingan eyes. It makes a great deal more sense as to why you are a Chuunin. Everyone I’ve ever known with those eyes was almost terrifyingly strong. I am grateful to have you on our side.” The boy would say with a smile, noting that the man seemed to be protecting him even though he had his doubts about the boy. Even if he didn’t fully agree, he was loyal. Another thing to make a mental note of. He nearly insulted the man, but those red eyes typically have always been carried by monsters of great evil. It was a hard thing to forget...

Once they were at the establishment, the waitress would drop a tray, food wasted as the plates crash to the ground making a terrible mess. “I am honored to eat in your establishment,” Max would say with a light bow before following a server to the back to a private table. “While I am certain you need no charity, please allow me to pay for your meal, Jiro.” As he said this he would sit down, ordering simply a water for refreshment and a large plate of waffles as suggested by the Uchiha before him.

“Your file states that you come from Suna, though it doesn’t have all of the details about you. I would like to confirm some things if you don’t mind answering some questions. I of course will also answer any questions you have as well. I am sure that you have at least a few.” Max would say, placing his hands together in front of him on the table.

“First, where did you become the rank of Chuunin? Was that your rank in Suna, or did you advance when you came here?” It was a simply question, but one the boy needed for his files. It had little impact on much, though it would help the child Raikage see a clear picture of the man’s history. “And how are you getting along in the village? I know that those shinobi from Suna had to do a lot of adjusting to Kumo.” Max considered the two Suna shinobi that immediately came to mind, “Did you know Kyson and Nobunaga well before coming here?”
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 pm
“Indeed.” Was all Jiro would say in response to his kage’s statement of having much to talk about. Max seemed to pay little attention to the people around him and instead focused on the man’s eyes. Well not everyone with these eyes are, I wouldn’t focus on ones born traits rather what is done with them. “I am not terrifyingly strong, though I do what I can.” What Jiro could was not enough and he knew that. He didn’t want this kid to overestimate his abilities and then become disappointed at the results.

Max was rather courteous it was unlike past Raikage who were said to be creatures out of one's nightmares. Proof to this was the virulent civilians and the citizens mounted to spikes outside the gates. It had to be some sort of corrupt jutsu that allowed such a thing. After his kind words to the owner he would offer to pay for Jiro’s meal. “I won’t say no to free food.” After sitting their waitress would approach Max first he was the one paying. He would order nearly the same. “Add some strawberries please.” The fruit was foreign to Kumo and Suna, Kumo due to its rot and Suna because desert. This place had them brought regularly.

Jiro of course had questions of the Raikage, but he would answer the things asked of him first. “I was taken to an Oasis in Suna. Only chuunin were permitted to work there with so few in the village I was sort of just picked.” The truth was the truth there was no use in hiding something so trivial. The next question was something the Uchiha wasn’t sure he should relay the whole truth, but he would anyway.

“It is getting comfortable, can’t say its home yet.” Kind of hard to call prison home. “If I am honest this village is sort of prisonesk. Body parts, indentured servitude. Its not ideal, but it is not an unbearable place.” It was true the place was prison like, but he wasn’t being tortured and treated well. But the fact he was here by force and not choice was the worst part of Kumo.

Last question was if he knew Nobunaga and Kyson well before arriving in Kumo. Jiro couldn’t say he knew either well now. Nobu he had never really seen he was just a big guy. Kyson he has seen a few times in Kumo, but all he heard about him in Suna was Koroshi named him his deputy and he handed the village over to Maku without a struggle. From what he has seen to this point the rumor was likely true. “I didn’t know either. I wouldn’t claim to know them know, but I am starting to get a read on Kyson now.” Can’t trust will save himself. That was Jiro’s impression, but that was an all too common outlook. So, it was par the usual except Kyson was more than a common man he was a leader. That trait is abhorrent in a leader.

It was time for Jiro’s questions. “Do you see Kyson as strong or is his title strong?” The Uchiha had heard the two speaking of titles holding little meaning if there were no results. Jiro could say the man had none and few could protest the opposite. He was nice, but as the Uchiha thought previously this coming fight would require more than nice. “How do you plan to stop the… Probably not a question for the locale.” The Uchiha was about to ask his plans for defense. Kyson had organized a meeting, but it had zero bearing on the current situation. Half the shinobi he had spoken too were probably packing their gear and getting ready to skedaddle at the first sign of trouble. Imagine their faces when Max tells them no they have to stay.

WC: 643
TWC: 1091
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:31 am
After sitting, finishing their orders, and getting comfortable they would begin their discussion on various matters. It was mostly to get to know his shinobi, but also for them to get to know him as well. Jiro would answer the boys questions with nearly no hesitation, something he didn’t expect.

“I truly am sorry that you feel like this is a prison. I assure you that I intend to remove those ‘body parts’ you speak of, clearing this place of the legacy of a deranged man.” Max would add, though it probably wouldn’t help entirely. Suna was taken by Kumo, and most of their forces were forced to serve the very people that claimed their homeland. Max understood how that felt. “I take it you cared a great deal about Suna. If you could go back there, would you?” The boy would ask, testing the waters to see what the man would say. The young Raikage had already sent word to Konoha that he hopes to bridge their relations, and returning Suna was definitely on the table along with any shinobi that wished to go. Of course, Max didn’t disclose this information to Jiro just yet. He preferred to hear what the man’s thoughts were before revealing such. Just then the server would bring them their beverages.

It also would seem as though he didn’t know either Nobunaga or Kyson back in Suna, and the young Raikage would address the concerns of Jiro to the best of his ability. “From my understanding, Kyson was a high ranking shinobi from Suna. Then he was hand selected to be the bodyguard of Warlord Maku, a man who was as strong as they come. Many powerful people before me had regarded him with respect enough to grant such grand titles. I hold a great deal of respect for the man as well, both as a shinobi and as a person.” Max would scratch his head, unsure exactly how to phrase his next questions. “Why is it that you concern yourself with his title?” The boy would ask, sipping on his cold tea, “Do you feel as though he is undeserving of it? Or did this seed of doubt sprout after I claimed leadership? Again, I ask only that you remain honest with me. If you have words to speak you may do so without fear. Do you feel as though there is someone more deserving?”

And Jiro would begin to ask about the defense, but would stop himself before doing so. It was a good thing, as the civilians didn’t need to panic. Only chaos would be left consuming the village if such word got out that a terrifying and powerful shinobi had set his sights on wiping Kumo’s empire from the map. Order would be key to keeping things running smoothly and efficiently. There was a lot to do in preparation for the attacks, and unless the shinobi intended to do all of that manual labor it would be best to avoid letting panic spread like wildfire.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 pm
“Oh, don’t feel sorry. Much worse could have been done with us.” He would say, immediately hoping he wasn’t coming off as ungrateful for his life. Though he would have fought if harm were threatened against the ninja of Suna. “Their removal will likely be viewed positively, even the citizens see them as a sign of their own oppression.” He would say keeping the focus of the prison like feeling focused on the deformed civilians and many of the other disturbing things around the village.

Max had more questions about Suna for the chuunin, making him wonder what the interest was. “Can’t say that was home either, my family is from Konoha and since Kiri took over I am not even sure if they survived they don’t even know if I did. Though can’t say their deeds are ours.” He wouldn’t claim the deeds of shinobi who fought for their homes when the Suna ninja had not, it would be disgraceful. As to if he would go back, probably not. There was nothing for him there, work, people, friends, none of it. “I wouldn’t go back, there is nothing for me there.” There drinks had arrived while he spoke after finishing he would take a sip and put the glass down.

So, Max was using the framework of his predecessors. Something he himself wanted to tear down mere days ago and was admitting to having a desire to do presently. It seemed he didn’t understand Kyson was not strong and beating him was not an act of strength. To do so, would deny his own power. When your sole claim is I beat the guy who surrenders, it would make sense to defend him. “My problem isn’t so much with his title as it is with what it represents. Are you aware how Suna was taken over? It was given away to Maku. I had never heard of the shinobi before that day, maybe Kyson had. I don’t know what was said behind closed doors, but it had to be along the lines of you don’t resist I take your money and ninja. To which he agreed with no guarantees.”

He would pause moving onto his next part. “We can move onto the present now, when he surrendered without a fight to you. Unless you can consider I fire my super soaker, it doesn’t work, I give up an actual fight. One wonders if he even knows how to fight.” While he didn’t agree with how the title had passed he would do his duty and speak his mind as asked. “My point is I would not trust Kyson at my back. I was hoping he would show his strength in his fight against you, but I left thoroughly disappointed.”

“As to what his title represents Kyson is a man who has surrendered not one, but two villages. Is that the man you want helming your defenses?” With that he would stop there was no need to go further. These waffles sure are taking forever. “That is all I have for that subject, I’ve spoken my mind the decision is with you now lord Raikage.” Almost as if the server was reading the atmosphere she brought the duo their waffles with powdered sugar and warm syrup. Of, course with everything he had said he didn’t know any alternatives to lead the village so far his best bet would be Sato or the Nobu guy Max had spoken of.

Jiro would cut his waffles into pieces before dousing them with syrup, taking a bite of strawberry with each piece. “I plan to do some training after this. Would you care to join me I could use some assistance as I am not the strongest chuunin.” He would completely change the topic and tone of the conversation with his question. The breakfast was too good to foul it with overly serious speech. It wouldn’t be long before Jiro finished his meal, one would have to wonder if he even tasted it with how quickly it was gone. His etiquette wasn’t grotesque his mouth remained closed, he didn’t make noise, and he always used his cutlery. He just chewed with a purpose and grabbed a new bite as soon as the old was gone.

“For a chuunin you are strong with the sharingan I can see the chakra flowing in you. I was hoping you had some tips or something you could teach me.” Jiro had already put his knife and fork down and was leaning back slightly in the chair. He had hoped he could continue his conversation on Kumo’s defenses there, where civilians were not allowed due to the danger.

WC: 779
TWC: 1870
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:20 am
Max would listen as Jiro spoke his peace about the Deputy Raikage, his words almost painting the man a coward. He speaks on his surrendering of both Suna and to the hands of young Max, both of which lead into his asking of whether or not the boy wanted Kyson to helm his defenses. “Hmm. Interesting to hear your take on it all. I take it that you were there during the attack? I can understand why a newly appointed Chuunin wouldn’t have known who Maku was, for I didn’t know who he was when I first met the man either.” Max would look down at his puppet arm, a daily reminder of the power Maku wielded.

“The first time I met the man he nearly killed my whole team. He burned my brothers face with black fire and cut my friend to ribbons. He removed me from limb and left me to bleed out and die.” Max would shift his gaze back up to Jiro, a look of sadness in his eyes. “Maku was one of the most terrifying and capable shinobi I’ve ever seen. My inexperience made me blind to this fact when I first met him. Perhaps it too is the reason you don’t realize how lucky you were.” The boy would sip his tea again, taking a large drink of the refreshing liquid.

“So, during the attack how many of your Suna shinobi were killed? How many were maimed or injured beyond repair to the point of no longer being able to serve as shinobi?” Max would ask, though they were truly rhetorical questions. He would continue, not giving moment for Jiro to interject as the man seemed to be sipping on his own beverage at the moment. “You speak as if Kyson merely surrendered Suna without fight, but would it have been better for anyone if battle ensued? There was no pointless fighting. No life lost. No unneeded bloodshed. You likely owe your life to the man you speak of as a coward.” His tone wasn’t angry, nor held any hostility though his eyes still held a sadness. This man sitting across from him didn’t seem to value human life in the same way Max had, a trait he emulated from him mother. After speaking this, the boy would look at the server bringing their food. It looked as good as the man made it out to be.

Max couldn’t lie, he was curious as to the Uchiha’s thoughts on what exactly happened in the fight between Kyson and himself, but he wouldn’t press those thoughts. Max would then take another sip of his tea, the ice cubes melting enough to water down the flavor ever so slightly. Max never realized just how much his senses had developed over these last few weeks. Would these waffles taste better now than they might have before? He would pick up his fork and skewer a waffle, making sure to dust off some of the extra powdered sugar before placing the sweet breakfast food into his mouth and chewing well. It really was good.

“It is interesting that you can detect my chakra. So the sharingan is much like the Byakugan in that regard?” Max would ask, casually making conversation about the few doujutsu he had encountered. “As for teaching you, I don’t know what you specialize in but I can give you some general combat training if you'd like. I can show you some standard jutsu, too, but unless you are a medical shinobi I’m afraid I can’t teach you anything too advanced. If you would like to extend your training though I can try and set you up with a mentor to teach you things.” Max would suggest, offering the man any help he could in order to properly prepare him for the upcoming battles.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 pm
Jiro wouldn’t deny his inexperience and would think on the words his kage just said. Though a few things didn’t sit right with what the man said. Was Max under the belief that there was an attack on Suna. The first time Max had mentioned the “attack” Jiro was wondering, but the second time it was mentioned the chuunin knew, had he been lied to? No, as he continued he made it evident he knew there was no attack.

“I am sorry for what happened to you and your brothers at the hand of this man. No one was lost in Suna, but I will not thank a soldier for not fighting. A soldier who does not fight is not a soldier.” He would take another drink of his water. “By your words I can refuse to fight anyone if I believe them strong, if war were to come could I just surrender without recourse? I do not wish to, but options are always good.” He would say still leaning slightly within his chair. “Perhaps when someone comes knocking we should just surrender it will save us unneeded bloodshed.” So, was this kage’s plan to surrender perhaps this village wasn’t worth wanting to fight for. Every word out of these leaders mouth encourage surrender.

Soon Max would change the conversation to the ninja’s eyes asking if they were similar to another eye’s power. “I have never seen the byakugan, but I would assume the power is similar. The sharingan is capable of many things the tomoe indicating the level of the eye.” He would say, his sharingan wasn’t active but based on what Max had said before he had known many people who had it. Jiro was likely the first he had ever asked about it.

It seemed Max was a medical shinobi, so he wouldn’t be able to teach much. He explained however that he could teach general knowledge and even introduce him to someone with experience. “I use space and time ninjutsu, along with genjutsu. Though knowledge in other areas would be useful. I was interested in learning another element as well though I have no idea besides lightning what other nature's I can use.”

Jiro had a few more questions, but the kage was eating so he would remain quiet. He would activate his sharingan and scan around the room. Nothing odd, just a group passing by. He would see the same chakra signature pass by a few more times. Okay, now that is odd. “A group of people have passed outside a couple of times four in total. They will be passing the left window… now.” Through the glass he could see the face of a man peering inside before it disappeared once more. The man was like clockwork he should pass again in one minute and ten seconds, he would say looking at the clock.

Jiro didn’t know if the men were enemies or were merely shy and wanted to meet their new leader, but were unsure how. “Should I go round them up? They seem like regular citizens, can’t tell if they are armed.” He would say ready to stand and go outside if needed. Though Max would likely handle the situation himself, he seemed like the type of person that could anyway. The chuunin’s plan was to make a portal onto the roof, transform, and follow them for a bit to see what they had to say. While doing so, he could check them for weapons or anything else out of the ordinary. While thinking that they would pass by once more a different man looking into the window this time, but Jiro could see the chakra of the others.

WC: 617
TWC: 2487
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:03 am
“While it is true, who would you have to thank if you decided to fight back? Kumo offered the land of Suna mercy, the chance to keep their lives. Your past villages leader saw an unwinnable fight and spared you all from death at the hands of Kumo’s forces.” Max would say, hoping Jiro didn’t take offense to such a statement. “A soldier fights on orders from his superiors, but it is the task of those superiors to recognize a bad situation and make the best call they can. Your superiors valued your life more than their pride or their village,” Max would say, concerned at his elders viewpoints.

Jiro would make a snide remark about being able to decide to not fight someone who looks strong. Max would of course retort with, “No, when you are in a position of authority you can decide if a fight is one worth risking your life in. Otherwise you would, just as before, have to place trust in your leaders to make the right call.” When things hit the fan, would Jiro stand and fight? He seemed the gung-ho type that readily wanted to throw himself into danger, at least he seemed to feel that way about Suna. Would he feel the same way about his new ‘prison’?

Max would listen and nod, taking mental notes. After the explanation he would recall his previous encounters with the devil eyes. The two sets of eyes that were the most unique belonged to Mortarion and Maku. “What does it signify if it takes on a strange pattern, like this?” He would use the table’s salt shaker to pour out some salt and create the patterns that Mortarion and Maku’s eyes had. Hopefully someone of the Uchiha clan might have more information than young Max did.

Genjutsu and Space and time Ninjutsu? Sounds very familiar, much like the skillset of Warlord Maku. Such was potent in the right hands… Was Jiro going to be following in the footsteps of such a powerful, yet terrible man? Another thing to add to the mental notes.

“Suspicious people circling the area? Why would anyone wish me harm?” The boy would ask, curious as to what Jiro would say. This was as much an exercise in learning about Jiro as it was about the meal. “Do you think it is something to be concerned with? I would hate for you to have to delay your meal.” Max would say, truly concerned for Jiro’s meal. Ruining someone’s meal was a pretty big offense for the boy. “You are free to do as you see fit, Jiro.”
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 pm
Jiro could see the stance Max took on the situation perhaps this Maku was more intimidating than the girl scout he had pretended to be. The Uchiha had not considered slaughter an outcome as Suna would not have done such a thing. But as his missions taught him Suna was wrong, about not killing one's enemies. Though it had its merits not killing was pointless unless the person could be used as leverage. “Perhaps, you are right. Though, I will never agree with the decision it may not have been the wrong one.” The Uchiha would leave it at that, perhaps he was wrong and everyone would have been killed.

According to accounts written by Takeo a group of ninja challenged Maku, but that account of the events was highly regarded as fiction. Involving Koroshi Uchiha jumping to his death a nine tail cloaked, red streak of blood on a clear shield. A short blonde jounin asking them to leave in peace or fight, it was odd to say the least.

Max adding that he would have to trust leaders to make the right call was odd seeing as he just said in not so plain words he didn’t regard Kyson and by extension himself as much of a leader. Though he would let it go for now. If they made the wrong calls he would let them fall, he didn’t put his faith in the current raikage as of yet. Jiro barely knew the man who claimed himself raikage, perhaps he would prove himself in the fight to come. Perhaps he would run, only time would tell.

He would watch Max play with the salt and squinted his eyes to stop himself from telling the boy to stop. Don’t reprimand the twelve year old for playing with food. Don’t reprimand the twelve year old. He would watch Max move the salt into a shape. “I have never seen a pattern like that. The sharingan is known as the eye of emotion evolving through feelings. Perhaps they experienced an intense emotion and their eyes evolved, or perhaps a medical procedure fused two doujutsu to create an even more powerful eye.” He would look at the patterns they were very different. “Where they red and black like the sharingan?” I didn’t know there were more advanced sharingan. The tomoe have morphed as has the pupil into a pattern. “This is certainly something to look into.”

“For now they just keep walking around the building, perhaps they don’t want you hurt. I’ll go find out.” Jiro didn’t mind that his meal was interrupted as he had finished minutes ago. Once the people passed the window and were behind the building he would make a clone and leave it at the table. Jiro would go to the restroom and make a portal onto the roof. Once, on the roof he would transform into a short kid with blonde hair and sunglasses, like he had met in Suna once. He would then walk down the building and be ten feet behind the suspicious people. Why do I feel like I am better than everyone else, yet have the urge to eat sand? Jiro’s sharingan would be active.

The trio were talking to one another about the new raikage and how they wanted to meet him. Jiro would follow them more, but gathered they were shy and didn’t know how to approach. He would call to them. “You three, its weird to watch people eat. I thought you were up to something odd.” He would end his transformation and dispel his clone. The three people would stare as if they had never seen something so common. “Go inside and introduce yourselves make it quick the kid hasn’t got all day.” They would rush inside and say their names apparently they were family of some of the zombified civilians, Max’s efforts had ended one of their  father's torturous suffering. Another one was freed from his spot on a spike and the last was glad his brother was no longer mounted living on a spike.

He has made a difference already maybe the kid’ll do well afterall. Jiro would sit back down and scoop the salt drawing onto his plate, as to not leave a mess. Once, the three said their peace and Max said his Jiro would escort them back outside and sit back down after ordering a cup of coffee. “Is there anything else you wanted to know about me? I have no more questions as of yet.”

WC: 753
TWC: 3,240
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum