Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 6:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 9:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 6:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 5:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 5:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 4:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 4:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 3:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 3:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 47%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Traing with haru ( No kill) Empty Traing with haru ( No kill)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:41 am
Blade opend his small tried grey eyes.He said " today is going to be a greta day training with someone new. He said with a smile. He than jumped on to a borwn tree branch.us
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Traing with haru ( No kill) Empty Re: Traing with haru ( No kill)

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am
Haru stepped out of his dorm that he'd been staying in for the chunnin exams. On his back was his scroll, on his wrists were his bracers, and he wore his Hyuuga Combat robes proudly, his Tengakure headband around his neck. He started walking towards the gates, intending to go train in the forests. He needed every bit he could get if he wanted to actually pass his chunin exams. He passed a tree, and noticed someone sitting in a tree, possibly watching him. Haru was often very paranoid about this kind of thing, it didn't help that last time he'd seem someone in a tree, they tried to slit his throat and take his scroll. Still, maybe, hopefully, this was just a friendly village ninja. 
"Hi." He would say, smiling and waving.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:30 am
Blade looked at the man and said " are you ok? i am blade testu from the hidden sand village" blade said with a smile. Blade took out his onlg shiney blade from his back where the sword held? Then he slowly jumped off the small brown tree branch. Well wat are you waiting for lets train. Blade quickly ran ran towards the man and said " are you prepare to get stronger no matter what" blade said with a dull smile. and waited to see what the man would do next.us
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 am
Haru would look at blade test skeptically. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm as strong as I'll get. If you'd like, you can try to prove me wrong, but..." He said, opening the first of his eight inner gates, mostly just for the intimidation factor. His hair spiked and his skin turned a reddish hue. He would backflip away from blade, standing at the ready. He seemed very straightforward about wanting to fight, so Haru would be so as well.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Come at me." He would say, motioning for blade to attack. Haru wasn't in the mood to go easy on anyone, but he'd soften his strikes against blade if the need arose. It was time to see what this guy was made of. Haru would not draw any of his weapons. He didn't think they were needed.

(Gate of opening stats:)

Health: -5
Chakra: +5
Stamina: +5
Speed: +5
Strength: +5
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm
Blade is also a hyuuga the tried to fouce his inner str in him. He said with a mad frown on his face. " I have to maybe kill my own commrades to ebring out my old my true power." blade testu said with a smile. Just than he trew a fog bomb and saidd in the mist. " i always hadone in my small black pocket." with a grin on his face. Blade agian took out his sharp sword he has gotten from his brother. and swang it two hims in the air hopping to cut haru.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:19 pm
The smoke bomb did nothing to obscure Haru's vision, as he had a fully mastered Byakugan. He could see Blade's chakra relatively clearly, and started to move towards him. That comment about killing his own comrades seemed like a little much, but Haru won
"I think you'll find killing me much easier said then done..." He said, creeping through the fog towards Testu. He knew Blade could probably see him, but he would fix that soon enough. With a burst of power, Haru would dash to his side at full speed in an attempt to dodge the sword strike that was aimed at him. Seeing as he could move far beyond the tracking speed of most men, Haru doubted the odds of the blade hitting him at all (Haru has +112 speed more then you). He would spin around the boy who had just tried to hit him, and aim a kick at his back with a very small portion of his strength. (About 20). The kick was not meant as a strike, but more as a push. If the kick made contact, Blade would fly forwards a few feet. He would not be hurt too badly, a bruise from the fall at the most.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 pm
Blade got up and and Said " I never give up belive it" said said with pride in his voice. Blade put his genin sand village headband on tighter. It was so very loose before. Blade jumped up on the tree branched and closed his eyes. And opend them with the byuugan. Blade than said " here an d now i will get even strogner." he said with an evil grin. He tried to punched Haru but he missed. Blade was in no match for haru but that did not stop him. He sat down the a basket of ramen noodle bowls. And said top haru with a harsh tone of voice" No pain no gain" he said to haru.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm
Haru would step out of blade's striking range easily, standing and watching as blade pulled out a basket of ramen. 
"What are you doing?" He would say, staring at him. "Is that it?" He would ask. He knew he was acting very superior today, which he usually didn't do, but something about getting his siren scroll and mastering Fury of the Storm AND the eight gates just made him that way...
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 pm
" i just fisnehd eating the ramen. Now thats it!" blade said with a grin on his face. He stood up and punched the tree. Blade took out his sword and cut up the 50 little green leaves going down slowly.Blade Leaped onto a small oak tree. with little green buds on the tree branches. And said " this is the pain i felt for a long time. " blade said with a small smile.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:33 pm
Haru just stared at blade. 
"I'm... sorry to hear that." Said Haru, scratching his head. He glanced at his watch: He would have to leave soon. He nodded at blade, telling him "I gotta go, blade. I'm late for dinner." He said, waving and turning to leave. He would have to hurry if he wanted to be in time for his dinner

(Exit)

WC:613

+3 stats
+6 JP

613 words Eight Gates training
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum