Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Having fun....(Open;nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Having fun....(Open;nk)

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm
[OOC: Both of the above two posts are void. Follow the posting order]
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 pm
[OOC: I posted because i saw that no one is posting :D ]
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 pm
[OOC: That isn't a valid reason. You have to wait 48 hours before you can skip the person after you. Not only that, but you were the one who posted last before I posted, and then you posted again without waiting for the others to post. You can't just post whenever you want. Be patient, and wait for the others. As for Nero, he posted illegally as well, and so his post is also void]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm
[T.T Mine is not illegal. The turn was Hiroshi-Komizu-Me. Then Hiroshi and Komizu posted again. And while it was my turn, you guys joined. It was indeed my turn to post whenever I wanted to. But yes, Exiled was posting illegally :P]
Hiroshi Bakuton
Hiroshi Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm
{OOC: yeah since this topic is jacked hahaha! imma just exit aye Kyosuke imma Pm you maybe me and you can start our own topic <_<

and nero post is iiight, it was actually, me then komizu, then nero then back to me! but then xyxer came then evillpath, then kyosuke came...

so since me and nero is gone, "if" you guy's proceed with the topic it'll be:

Komizu, then xyxer, then evilpath, then kyosuke! 

Have a nice day! thanks for your cooperation!}

Hiroshi would see these unknown people coming, it was obviously his time to leave, besides, his mom and dad was making dinner, and hiroshi couldn't be late for that again." well looks like my turn to leave so peace everybody!" hiroshi would then walk away with a grin on his face...

EXIT
ExiledFaith
ExiledFaith
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 pm
Kenzo was looking at them not knowing what to say or do there were too many persons so he told them all."Look me in the city if you want to train.This place has gathered too many persons."After saying that he leaved back to the city
[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum