Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

D-Rank: Helping the Academy Empty D-Rank: Helping the Academy

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 am
Spoiler:

Kojin looked at the academy with a scowl on his face. He just passed his test and now he was back here the next day? Out of all the missions, why was he assigned this one? 'Might as well get over with it. It probably won't be that bad' He thought. He pushed open the doors and walked through the hallways with his hands in his pockets. He actually couldn't wait to show off his headband to the students. He had it tied around his forehead since it seemed to look the best there. Kojin stopped walking once he reached the door of a classroom.

At the moment the chunnin seemed to be teaching, it would be best to not just barge into the room. So, he lightly knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to open it and let him in. Once it opened he was greeted and thanked by the teacher for coming here. 'If I had a choice I actually wouldn't be here right now, he really doesn't need to thank me.' Kojin thought. As the dark haired boy entered the room, the students seemed to be paired off into groups with at least one genin. "Okay, where is my group?" Kojin asked. The chunnin looked down at him with a smile, "You go to that group near the window. Thanks again for coming." He nodded his head and went to the direction the 3 kids were.

The group seemed to be made up of two seven year olds, who were boys, and a kid who looked around ten, the only girl. Once Kojin approached them, the two youngest ones looked at him in awe. "How are you a genin? You look around our age!" One of them exclaimed. "When you're a ninja age doesn't really matter, it's your skill that counts." He replied. That actually made him feel a bit wise for a moment. The ten year old just grunted for her response. 'Oh a grumpy one, huh?' He thought. "Come on then, we're going to outside".

The group of four then went outside the classroom, quickly walked through the halls, and made it outside. They stopped once they made it to the targets. Kojin looked at the three students, "Do any of you have some shuriken?" He asked. The oldest one raised her hand and reached into her pocket to pull out three shruiken. "Ah! Thank you... um..." He said as she handed him the weapons. "My name is Sora" The girl mumbled. The young boy simply nodded and turned to the targets. He got into a stance and focused on the middle of three of them. With a quick flick of the wrist Kojin threw all of them, each one hitting the bulls-eye.

"Woah!" Both of the seven year olds shouted. "You see, when you become a genin you have to train hard and be willing to serve your village. Each mission you do give it you all, but I think the most important things are protecting where your from and being ready to face other ninjas. I only just became genin so I still have a lot to learn. Still, even I know these things." Kojin spoke. He then turned to look at the students. "Anyway, I think it's time we head back."

{WC: 556}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

D-Rank: Helping the Academy Empty Re: D-Rank: Helping the Academy

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm
Approved! o.o
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum