Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 12:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 4:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 3:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 3:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 3:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 12:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 12:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 12:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Team one's Outing [P, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Team one's Outing [P, IO]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 am
Kaori would try not to be gone long. The company might not be suitable for someone like Gilgamesh. She would get what he ordered, also some fresh red grapes - a personal touch, hopefully to be found acceptable by her 'client', it did suit the theme in her opinion. It was surprising you could even find such stuff in a village like Sunagakure, but market is market - it gets anything anywhere for the right price. And she was totally having their leader pay this bill...

But a few moments after the others had found themselves seated at their table, Kaori would return to the establishment with a big in her hand, containing her offering. She would nod at the clones outside and proceed to the indoors, where she would find and approach the table with her teammates. On her way there, she would request a plate for one with a special taste, explaining the establishment did not have what the man would like and asking to not mind him. Once there, she would carefully position the food Gilgamesh requested on the plate provided. Also pour him the drink he asked. The bill would be delivered to Xuro right after Kaori herself ordered a steak and juice. She would then sit down and try to pay some attention to anything being said. 

222 (1286) w.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am
Xuro was seated along with Gilgamesh and Blaze. Then Kaori would arrive with some food for Gilgamesh and also offered him a drink and then ordered her own food. Xuro would order some rice and chicken. His food arrived shortly along with Kaori's food. The plate was placed on the table and Xuro began eating. This wasn't so much of a get-to-know-your-team type of outing. Instead it was just a mere gift of Xuro's. Treating them to a nice good meal before he gets them trained and battle ready. He would then ask Kaori, "So I know some detail of Gilgamesh as well as Blaze but you are still a mystery to me. Please do speak some about yourself. Tell me, do you belong to any such clan? If you do, please inform me of their abilities and such. I am curious ..."
Xuro's clones on the other hand were busy training intensely outside of the restaurant. The clones weren't infact right infront of the place but instead a bit on the side in an ally where they would be training.
The one clone was busy learning wood release, a little gift he picked up from the senju dna born within him. He had already learned water release and possessed earth release as his first element. Now it was time for him to learn wood release. He would try and focus on nature around him and then focused mixing his earth and water release chakra together. He had heard that Senju clan members could grow flowers and such just by touch on a surface and that was what he was trying. His hand was on the ground below him as he focused his chakra trying to make something happen...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 pm
Seeing the girl fill his platter with the food he had requested, he was marginally impressed by how efficiently she had collected the goods. Perhaps he should employ her as his own grocer. That could work quite well.. Regardless, his eyebrow moved upwards somewhat when he noticed the grapes but he did not feel like speaking out about it. He did enjoy a grape.. He commented in his usual fashion, "You took your time, Dove." And with that, he relaxed his throat muscles by taking a sip of his wine before he started to eat the pheasant with his hands, tearing it apart gracefully and indulging in each bite as he listened to what his companions spoke about.
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 pm
As the food was delivered Gilgamesh would make a complaint of sorts although it did not sound serious to the girl to she tried to turn it around. "It was my pleasure to be of service." After that she would watch the delicate work that was the man's way of consuming the exotic food. Then her own food would be delivered and Xuro would begin to speak. As he was into it, Kaori would get a bite of her steak, which was fairly decent. She was not a person to visit restaurants, so she could not really judge, but this one was okay. The taste was okay. When her captain was finished speaking, she would gulp the half finished bite and start explaining. "I am a member of a very small clan called Vex. Until very recently it was a traveling clan, that never stayed in one play for too long. It was actually a few years back that Vex had found sanctuary in the sands of Sunagakure; here. I hope you will forgive my for not explaining my clan's abilities in detail, as I hardly understand it myself." She was lying. Not entirely, but she was making it gray on purpose, tge girl did decide to reveal some bits though. "The abilities of the clan originate from a long extinct clan that existed before the great cataclysm. It was said that the members of this clan could revive mortally injured or even dead people at the cost of their own life. The abilities have changed over all that time and not a man possesses that power in the clan this day, however we do enjoy an inherited subtle control over our chakra and body allowing many wondrous things." With that she hoped the man's curiosity would be satisfied for the time and that she had not revealed too much while trying to make it look honest and natural. Actually, she was honest, nothing she said was a lie. The revival technique was not learned in generations as nobody really needed it. It was simply that not the whole truth was revealed there at that time. After speaking that, the girl remembered a thing she had forgot to do back at home. Unless any further questions were given, she would quickly finish her meal while listening to whatever was being said. And then after waiting for Gilgamesh to finish his, she would thank for the meal and head out, asking to excuse her as she had something urgent to take care of.

422 (1708) w.
[Exit, unless interrupted
As stated previously Chakra Senses advanced to level 2, 708/1500 towards last level
Together with the WC from the mission 2000 words should be done and chakra of Xuro, Gilgamesh and Blaze memorized]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:59 am
Xuro would grin slightly as he watched something going on between Gilgamesh and Kaori. It was quite hilarious & cute as well. He referred to her as a Dove and Xuro couldn't help but laugh under his breath. He would then listen attentively to Kaori Vex explain to him about her & clan and their abilities. She was being very vague about it and it turned out that their had some creepy kekkei genkai something about dead bodies. Xuro was curious to know the details but she didn't explain it that deep. He thought maybe it was a big secret or something or maybe she didn't trust him enough to explain it in depth. Xuro would shrug it off as he understood maybe as to why she didn't want to talk about it. He thought he would ask her more about later on when earns her trust and also he'd probably see her clan's abilities in a later stage when they on a mission or doing some training.
They then continued eating and finished up their food. Kaori would then thank them and leave saying she had important matters to attend to. He would nod allowing her to leave. Thereafter he, himself would stand up and say to them "Well I must be heading off too. I have stuff to do. I hope you guys enjoyed the meal. I will schedule a training session or mission soon and will inform you guys about it. I hope to see you guys soon and train hard!" Xuro then went to the counter and paid the bill before exiting the restaurant. Xuro would then turn to the ally where his clones were training so that he could wrap up their training and go home.

As he walked into the ally, his two clones were there. The senju clone, Mokuzai was busy practising and training to obtain wood release. While his other clone would just be sitting there and watching them. Xuro would go to the second clone and de-summon him since he wasn't really doing any current training. Xuro then stand, leaning against the wall and would observe Mokuzai's training. The clone was cocentrating on his chakra trying to merge the earth & water elements with him to produce a source of life, wood release. The clone had his hand open and focusing his chakra at the centre of his palm. After a few minutes of concentration, a small stem grew up out of his palm. The stem being just merely 1cm thin and 5cm tall. The clone then focused a bit more and then out from the stem, a petal would sprout. It was a small tiny pink petal but it was still very good for the first try. Mokuzai was definitely making some progress.
The petal was very delicate and small but It definitely was the start up of a flower. After more concentration, a second petal would form next to the first petal. Mokuzai then kept at it until he formed a total of 5 petals making a small tiny flower. Xuro was quite pleased and felt that was enough for now. He would do more training later when he goes to the training grounds. He picked up the flower and then placed it on the dustbin behind him. He would then de-summon Mokuzai and then head out of the ally and walked home...

[Exit]
[TWC: 1761, wood release for Mokuzai, total progress: 3261/4000]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000