Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 pmMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 pmKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 pmHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 pmKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 amAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 amGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 pmKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 pmKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 pmJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 pmKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Animals (Private, Team one, NK) Empty Animals (Private, Team one, NK)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 am
Spoiler:

(By the way, sorry if it sounds like Haru is on dora the explorer: I'm babysitting my two year old cousin)

Haru waited at the meeting point, a small map in hand, as he plotted possible routes for them to take to get to their target in their latest mission: An underground animal fighting club. People who enjoyed forcing dogs, cats, deer, basically anything but people to fight to the death for the amusement of a small crowd who bet on everything from how gruesome the wounds would be to which one would lose an eye first. The list was endless, and frankly, that pastime went out of style several thousand years ago. Now they had to be punished for animal cruelty, something Timber seemed especially confused about. 
So it's only cruelty if they're forced to fight? So you won't be arrested for letting me fight? He'd asked all morning.
"You're a special case, timber. You won't get taken away, and I won't get arrested, don't worry." He assured the dog over and over again, though the small husky still seemed a little confused regarding the morality of the fighters. He seemed to think that they were all ninken who loved to fight, and .

When the team arrived, Haru would greet them, and explain their mission in detail as they walked, pointing to the spot on the map marked "Fight HQ". 
"So this is where we need to be. It's an abandoned warehouse, near the center of the building. The front door is the most direct route, and it's only got an iron frame with cheap tin to keep us out, but there's also a skylight and a padlocked back door that you two can enter through. I think you two should sneak in while I bust down the front door, but by all means, go with me if you like. I'll leave your entry route up to you. Now, as for the enemy we'll be facing: There are several people armed with basic weapons: Swords, knives, nothing major, but the animals may also fight back- They were trained to do so, after all. If you get attacked, by all means, fight back, but nonlethal force is preferable. Don't kill anybody, and we'll have a pretty simple job. Got it?" He would say, stopping to wait for an answer. Once they both answered, He would start walking again, until they reached the warehouse, where he would stop to confirm the routes they were all taking. He would quickly confirm with the byakugan where everyone was:
"It look like there are two guards by the back door, round ten of them at the arena, under the skylight, and five at the front door. There's also an air duct just above the front door, but there's no way in hell I'm going in there. Which way do you guys want to go? Through the front door with me, Through the skylight to drop in on top of them, crawling through the ducts, or through the back door?" He would ask them.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Animals (Private, Team one, NK) Empty Re: Animals (Private, Team one, NK)

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:24 pm
(By the way, sorry if it sounds like Haru is on dora the explorer: I'm babysitting my two year old cousin)

[Lol. Same thing here, though my cousin is 2,5 y-o]

Dante looked out from his window. He had just received info about another mission his team was assigned to. "This time..." he thought to himself, "I am going to make quite an entrance...". He then went to his drawer and took out an old scroll. "Today is the day..." he thought to himself. He then opened the scroll, bit his right thumb to reveal his blood, then put his finger on the scroll he has opened. A griffin appeared in Dante's house. "My landlord is going to get super mad if he ever finds this out..." he thought to himself, "He doesn't even allow dogs in the place.". 

"Hmmm..." the griffin said. It was nearly as big as Dante and was covered in black feather. "Who are you two have found the scroll of the Griffin ?" it asked. "It was... Left as a legacy, a heritage from my father..." Dante answered. "Then you are the son of Kuro Uzumaki ?" it asked. Dante nodded. "Do you want to sign the scroll ?" it asked. Dante nodded again. "You are then welcome to do so, since you are his son...". Dante signed the scroll, and the griffin soon disappeared along with the scroll. He was rather talkative about most of the things. One of the topics he was not so eager to talk about, on the other hand, was his past. And his family... His father being recalled by the Griffin with honor made Dante feel hatred and anger once again.

"Anyway..." he thought, "What was I thiking just now ? Oh right...". He then summoned the Griffin with his blood. Another, younger black griffin appeared in front of him. "Hello." Dante said, bowing in front of the griffin for a short time. He would then continue speaking, "I am Dante Uzumaki, son of Kuro Uzumaki. And who are you ?". The Griffin smiled and answered, "My Name is Naito." he answered, "I as chosen to be your summon by the elder. He thought we would fit.". Dante smiled and nodded. He has heard the elders could just see what would have happened.

"Anyway," Dante said, "I am going to a mission, Naito. Do you care to come with me, and join me in the mission, perhaps ?". The griffin smiled and nodded. "I'll give you a ride." it said. Dante smiled and thanked it. Later, he would appear on the top of meeting place, on a black griffin. The griffin would then come lower down to the ground and land. Dante would get down and say "Hi." to Haru. Dante would listen to the plan and nod. He would then answer, smiling, and looking at Naito before opening his mouth, "I guess I will be taking the top. Me and Naito will strike them from the skylight. I guess there is where we will meet. And which route will you be taking, Yuri ?" he then asked.

[WC: 1001 words along with Haru's post.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Ryo : 181400

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 am
[Tired]

Yuri looked at her recent works that showed her with a notice that she would be displeased to see. A big "Under construction" is labelled at what she wanted that lies hanging at the metal works. She had always choose to spend her wealth wisely. But she had nothing notable to spent on recently, feeling the bummer that got to her whenever she can't spend on what she wanted, she turned away and left. This was before she decided to take a look at her assigned mission this time. Recent missions always involved the entire team ever since the major changes by the rules, she felt that this was what her leader's generation and before had skipped to make their ranks higher and easier.

Yuri would now consider her future considering the rate she can make herself stronger. The world was never fair, but still, she is part of a team. She jumped her way to the rooftop as usual to avoid traffic during her run towards the mission's starting point. As usual upon arrival, she is the still the latest among them. She would see Haru pointing to a certain area of a map that defines the location that the mission would go underway. There are a few options to break in for rounding up whoever deemed necessary for this mission. However, considering her teammates difference in strength ever since the last meeting, she didn't grew much. She would simply leave most of the fighting to her teammates while taking the route that won't let her see action first. Heading by the air duct Being straightforward, she walked to its entrance and started her crawl. She would act as the usual role she had been doing for the team should the fighting starts. That aside, she would need to get to the other end of the duct first, hopefully she won't see anyone in the duct.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:14 am
(1743 total so far)

As Yuri walked away, Haru shrugged. 
"Alright, I'll get their attention, and you two mop up the stragglers and let the dogs out of their cages. I'll make sure they follow us, I know how. We'll bring them back to HQ." Said Haru, walking casually to the door. One of the guards stepped forward to stop him. Haru responded by punching the man in the face, knocking him out instantly. Another guard stepped forward, swinging a knife willy at him. Timber hurled himself at the guard's face, biting at him viscously. Haru grabbed the man's arm before he could stab the little husky. 
"Don't be so reckless!" Shouted Haru, twisting the knife out of the man's hand, and releasing chakra from the tenketsu on his hands, boxing his ears, and sending him rolling to the ground. That was his special technique, and he would't be getting up for a while. He turned his attention to the door, which he thrusted his arm through, pulling away the cheap metal, leaving a gaping hole. He thrusted his hand in again, pulling the door apart, leaving a space large enough for a person to fit through. Of course, everybody noticed that. There was no way they wouldn't have. As the guards ran towards him, Haru kept an eye on his teammates, who were hopefully infiltrating through their chosen paths. As the guards swarmed towards him, leaving only a few stragglers at the cages, Haru would smirk. The first would bring a sword down towards his head. He was also the first to fall, as Haru slipped to his side, sweeping his legs out from under him, and stomping on his gut. The next two attacked together, using a little more teamwork in their movements. Haru still had little trouble with them, grabbing the first one by the neck, and tossing him at his partner, before charging down the remainder using his gentle fist, Timber in tow, biting at their legs and arms. When the fighting was over, a pile of paralyzed bodies lay covering the ground. 
"Did we go a title overboard, there?" Asked Haru to his dog. 
Who cares? Get us out of here! Said one of the dogs in the cages. Haru could understand them through his beast language.
"Alright, open the cages, guys. They won't attack you." He said to his teammates, ripping the bars of of one of the cages, and tossing them to the floor.

After dealing with the dogs, who were all sent to a nearby pound until they found new owners, Haru passed out their money.
"Good job, guys." Said Haru simply, walking out the door.

(Exit, 929 words)

Last edited by Haru Hyuuga on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 pm
[Sorry for posting this late. I will try making this up to you in the future.]

"Alright, I'll get their attention, and you two mop up the stragglers and let the dogs out of their cages. I'll make sure they follow us, I know how. We'll bring them back to HQ.". Dante would have nodded. His head would have been full of plans and  also he would have been distracted by the excitement of even the thought of entering a real battle, and participating in a real infiltration mission for the first time. "I will do my best." he would say in an excited but confident tone, as he would then jump on Naito, his Griffin summon, which will then levitate from the ground, using its wings to start flying. 

The griffin would then turn its face towards the sky, and would fly as fast as he could. It would, once it reached the height of the building that they were going to infiltrate, it moved towards the hole on the top, and then just started falling. Dante's face was grinning. His cheek were hurting from his mouth being open that wide. The excitement... The adrenaline... "I should do this much more often..." he thought to himself. When they were close enough, but not too close to the ground, Naito once again opened its wings widely, landing softly on the ground. 

They have driven the attention of 3 people wearing chains over their arms, or their waists. Those should have been being used for holding the animals captive. The griffin then crouched. Dante watched it to see what was going on. The form of the summon became unstable. Its feathers became smaller, and so has its fur. Nero saw its eagle claws on its front feet turn into humanoid arms, and its back feet that resembled that of a lion's turned into human feet. 

He then stood up. His face was creepy as hell. It resembled a human's face, but all of it was covered in short feathers. Naito laughed. "Nice to meet you again, Dante." he said, then jumping towards one of th three men around them, attacking him with his fists. "Sure..." Dante thought to himself. He took care of the other one by tackling him to the floor and punching him in the face to knock him out. The third was too scared by Naito's look and ran away. "Damn..." he thought, "Where is he running to ?". He was now too far away from Dante for the Uzumaki to be able to catch him. He was luckily moving towards the front door and became one of the poor guys beaten up by Haru and his dog. 

Dante then did as Haru told him to and opened some of the cages. When Dante received his part of the money, he realised he was not doing this for the money, but the excitement. But he needed the money too, needless to say. Not only that he needed to pay his rent and take care of himself, he was a person of hobbies. He thanked Haru and simply jumped on to Naito after it transformed back into a griffin, and flew away to his house. 

[Total WC: 2292, Mission will be done when gamer posts a 8-word or longer post :D 
EXIT]
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Ryo : 181400

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am
[if i could, but rules...]

Yuri crawled her way into the duct as planned. She hoped that her teammates would do all the fighting ever since the start of the mission. It turned out to be otherwise; it seems that the enemy had already caught wind of their mission beforehand. But, they were just a step later in preparations. As soon as Yuri made her first turn to the right, a man’s face appear in front of her, she could even feel his breathing. Both looked at each other with a surprised face, but Yuri simply beaten him in reaction as her fingernails changed colors immediately and grabbed his head. She banged his head against the narrow walls of the duct as though she would swing the vending machine if its defected. Her first enemy got knocked out and now she would have to punch the walls of the duct to make space for him so that she can continue her crawl.
Hoping that he would be the last enemy encountered, she noticed that her head went over the height of the duct. She looked on top just to found an upward route that connects to the duct. But, she had more than just looking to do, a man saw her when she saw him. She quickly adjusted her body so that she could at least kneel in the duct to prepare herself. He threw what looked like a homemade bomb downwards, prompting her to shield the blast with her best kunai. She took it out and turned it into a square block as big as the space of the duct and 2 meters thick. It helped to defend her from the blast but made the route blocked off from her. Common sense would tell her that she needs to look down and continue her crawl quickly if she were to recover her kunai. She pulled it down slowly as she returned to her crawling position and finally revert the Kunai to its original shape. The route upwards ended up being inaccessible due to the blast. She coughed as debris comes crumbling down.
For the remaining of the journey to the other exit, Yuri had to crawl in a reversed position. This required more vigilance from her as she had to look behind constantly in case of hostility. On her way taking her second bend through the duct, she had to check for enemy with an extended Kunai slowly going out to the space that she would turn to. She felt stupid with the thought that the enemy might think of it as child’s play. So, she rolled and punches the top of the duct to make space so that she could crawl the duct normally again.
The remainder of the journey turned out to be safe as Yuri emerged from the duct to see that her teammates had completed the job by the bodies lying on the ground. Only fools would interpret those men as clones. The exit which turns out to be the entrance is wide open and free as she is just in time to catch up with her teammates. What’s left is to do is the collection of the pay.

[Total Word Count: 2821]
[Exit]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am
(Closed Topic)

Last edited by Haru Hyuuga on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:33 am
Ok Haru Hyuuga, you actually have to type your character exiting, after that you need to give me your final word counts. Once that is done please put a (closed topic) on your last post so people don't come in to try to kill your characters. (we've had issues like this before...)

Thank you ^-^

Whoa whoa im so sorry you do get stats only its 400 words per stat point. So everyone total up your words and I will approve you ^-^

Last edited by Ashie Uchiha on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 am
Alright, fixed. I just forgot to put the exit tag on my last post.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 am
Read my post again please, you need to type your character physically leaving. you cant just type exit.

And please total up your words for stats since this is a B rank mission its 400 for each stat!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum