Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 8:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 7:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 7:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 2:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 2:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 1:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 1:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 8:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A long awaited meeting [P,NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: A long awaited meeting [P,NK]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 am
Xuro had simmered down a bit and was now back to normal. He gets very emotional on the slightest thought of that attack on Suna. He still gets nightmares of that day. If only he could wipe those images from his mind. He would rather live without any knowledge of that day instead of having to live in regret his whole life. At that moment, something very queer occurred. The pompous Uzumaki kid, Gilgamesh, offered his hand out. Xuro was quite shocked. Maybe the kid saw the sincerity in Xuro's words. He had finally acknowledged Xuro. Xuro hoped he could trust this kid. He wanted to know more about the Uzumaki clan as well as Gilgamesh, how he ended up in Sunagakure. He would smirk and then bring forward his hand and shook it with the boy's. "Quite the individual you are, Gilgamesh..."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am
Gilgamesh allowed his head to dip a bit before rising, also known as a "nod". He spoke a little bit to the boy upon the meeting of flesh, and he had to admit, the boys skin was rather soft. "I do aim to stand out from my peers. Life is no fun if you live like the others do, it's always good to have high goals.. even if peasants are unable to achieve them." Gilgamesh looked around the area momentarily before returning his gaze to Xuro, his tiger wandering around behind him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:08 am
Xuro could see the boy indeed a special one. Not that everyday ninja you find running around the village. No Gilgamesh was a golden boy so to say. Xuro would want to find out more about his abilities and such to see if the boy was really any good. "Hm... So Gilgamesh, tell me more about your space time abilities. Do you possess any others? I would like to see your talents, what can you bring towards the table..."
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 am
A feline smirk emerged upon his lips once more at the questioning of his abilities, so he replied with a slight flick of his wrist, the air behind him seeming to go static before twisting inwards, reality seeming to distort there. Although, none of this was actually happening, but it appeared as if reality was beginning to tear itself. The swirling "black hole" type thing was really a projection, stretching out 40x40 meters behind the boy. From the center of the black hole, a projection of tendrils would emerge as if another world was boarding the area they were now on, although in reality, it was very harmless except for the weak of heart. "I am a very talented individual, I can assure you." He said, seemingly unphased by the events going on behind him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 am
At last, Xuro could see more of this unique boy's space time capabilities. It was quite a genius technique the boy used. At first Xuro thought it was real but after another look, he realised it was merely a projection. Quite peculiar technique non the less still very cool. "Wow! So what's this? A projection or something?" Xuro would ask in wonder. He saw that boy's teleportation portal if that what it was and now this technique...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 am
As it turned out, the boy of fair hair was not as daft as he looked; a welcomed surprise for Gilgamesh. He nodded a little, a feeling of agitation rubbing against him though as it had took only a matter of seconds for the projection to be realized as what it truly was. He'd need to use a more fear-inspiring one next time. For now however, he nodded with a slight smile and spoke, "Yes, a projection of sorts.. I find it helpful as I can play entire battles in it.. like the destruction of Konoha, I can play that on the projection. Of course, it's not very accurate since we don't truly know what happened back in those days.. but it's as accurate as any text book could tell you."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 pm
Xuro was very interesting in this technique. The boy could basically project whatever he wants from what Xuro could assume. "Cool..." He would then think for a moment before replying, "How would you like to be apart of the Brotherhood of Light??" Xuro said briefly while pointing towards his head band aimed mainly at the centre where the symbol of Light was located...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Gilgamesh allowed his eyes to scan over what he was being directed at.. hm. The Brotherhood of Light.. did they truly believe there was light still clinging in the world? Destruction of villages... murdering of innocents.. hell, there were even rampant demons called Bijuus that hid within people. It was all a frightening concept. However, he was always interested in deals, "Well, Xuro.. what are the goals of this 'Brotherhood of Light', and.. what's in it for me?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 pm
Xuro nodded at Gilgamesh's question "Hm" its the usual question anyone will ask. "To let the light wash away the darkness that dwells in the world of shinobi... Basically we an organisation that consists of members from different actually a variety of different clans. I am the leader along with Nero. Our main goal currently is basically to help each other become the strongest we can become. We provide our part of justice to help restore peace. Anyway what's in it for you, well cool head bands, cool attire, unique jutsu we only know as well as cool items and weapons. Also needless to say that you'll become a lot more stronger than you already are. Plsu we could do with an Uzumaki among our ranks. Its practically subscription that offers tons of awesome free stuff..." Xuro grinned.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Gilgamesh nodded his head a little bit at the possibilities. Free shit he could do with. What if it was that boring stuff like rubber bands though? Nah.. Brotherhood of Light.. that didn't sound like some shitty group. It'd have to be half decent with at least some half decent stuff. "Hm.. what weapons can I have then? I'm interested.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum