Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Welcome Home! (P, OI, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home! (P, OI, NK)

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 pm
Aura would tremble at the thought of killing them all, she shakes her head, "No...If I kill them, I will be no better than those mafia thugs...separating all those kids from their parents...I can't do it!" She, if allowed, pulls her hand away from Shouten using it to grip at her white hair, if allowed. Her mind flashes back to her crying for endless night mourning her lonliness, even now Aura is alone, she bites her lip to force back her feelings.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Feeling her pull away he allows her hand freedom, he hears her words but does not believe them. "Didn't you just say that Kirigakure got what it deserved, when I sunk an entire continent for what they did to me? Now you are having sympathy for thugs, and criminals? Even if we slaughter each and every one, their children will be better off without them, we will be the heroes that made sure they cannot do this to anyone else." The man says whilst looking at her, Shouten has been around for a while thus he has seen how cruel and fucked up the world really is, this girl has only seen but a fraction in her home village, perhaps this is the difference between them on how he can look at death so casually when he has been around it his entire life.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:11 pm
She shakes her head, she's so confused. She wants to make them pay. To make them suffer, but can she do the same thing that criminals and thugs did to her and Shouten? Can she be the target of revenge for a whole village? Her hands both dig into her scalp as she submits and caves into her own feelings feeling her tears drip onto her lap her hair acting as a slight curtain. "I don't think I can do it Shouten..." She whimpers out, feeling her strength dissolve under the subject on hand.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm
Shouten watches her form, he watches as she begins to lose it, finally her voice is made known, the sound of tears accompanying it. Shouten, if allowed, takes his right arm and softly puts it around her, pulling her towards him and against his body, holding her close as he looks upwards at the ceiling. 'Perhaps we're not the same, she's not heartless..' Shouten sighs softly, his hand softly rubs her shoulder to get her to calm down. "Try to calm yourself, lets get off the subject for now."
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 pm
Aura tenses up feeling him touch her and hears him tell her to calm down. Her body trembles under his embrace. She leans her face into his chest and breathes slowly feeling his gentleness around her. She realizes he won't hurt her and her muscles slowly release. Letting her wall down she closes her eyes blushing softly, 'His strong embrace...' she lets this thought float through her mind, feeling safe for the first time in awhile.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm
Slowly, he feels her body begin to calm down, after trembling at first her body seems to relax. His thumb softly strokes her arm, his embrace firm, giving her the safety she no doubt craved. "Even if you do not wish to take vengeance, I can promise this to you." Leaning down Shouten softly kisses the top of her head, "I will never let anyone hurt you again.."

With this he remains holding her until she wishes to be free, allowing her to calm down at her own pace, a soft smile upon his lips as he looks down at her form, this girl was truly a light in the dark, one who has walked through the fires of hell, and has not been corrupted by their demons, this girl is stronger than he ever will be.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 pm
The girl upon receiving his kiss on her forehead would gasp and look up at his smile, his words hit her. The shock of his kiss would send thoughts pouring through her mind, 'He kissed me? He likes me? Pities me? No. This man cares about me. Could it be? I have found the one for me?' Aura would let a light blush come to her face once again and she brings her arms to hug the man closer to her she lean her face up and tenses freeing, 'Will he reject me if I...?' She slowly plants a soft kiss, if allowed, on the mans chin. Soft and sweet would the first touch of her lip upon his skin be. She would pull back to look up at the man's reaction to her kiss.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 pm
Shouten watches the girl, he feels her reaction to his kiss, hearing the gasp and watching as she looks up at him, the man peering into her eyes. Her arms come up to wrap around his neck, he watches as she leans in with slight hesitation, only to softly kiss him upon the chin, only to pull back afterwards. Whilst the girl shifts her form, Shouten slides the arm that was around her down, embracing her mid torso, his left hand softly moves upwards, if allowed to softly place his bare hand upon her cheek, his finger tips moving her bangs out of the way of her face as he leans forward, if allowed softly kissing her upon the lips. The mans next actions fully depend upon her, the breaking of the kiss, if the continue, all lies in her hands as he waits for her reaction.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 am
The girls face, upon their lips making contact, would tense up greatly before her eyes close and her body relaxes into the man's touch. Her first kiss, which she gladly lets the man take from her. Her small lips would move against his if allowed molding perfectly with his own. Her hands would grip his back tightly in this loving moment.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 am
As the girl accepts his kiss he leans forward a bit, his left hand sliding down as both his arms are now set to wrap around her waist, lifting her lightly to have her sideways upon his lap, her left side facing him, Shouten's lips move for hers again softly kissing her upon the couch as he holds her, his angel in the darkness.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum