Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Shhhhhhhhh! [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shhhhhhhhh! [P]

Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 am
Hearing her talk about the future causes him to smirk, his arms cross as he begins to walk out of the bathroom, "I was actually going to speak to our uncle about that once Otsune became a Genin." The boy says whilst he continues walking, hopefully the girl follows him. Samuru's form takes a right out of the bathroom, headed towards the stairs and heading down them casually until he reaches the bottom, turning to his left as he heads towards the couch, in front of the tv.

The boy plops down upon it for a moment so him and his sister can talk, it seems she has alot of questions about this world that now coexist with his plans.
"Once we get our own squad, we will get missions that pay us upon completion, I have to get the details worked out with our uncle but my goal is to get You, Otsune, and I all on the same team with whatever poor sap that is stuck watching us hell borns." The last words come with a chuckle, considering the land in which they all grew up that seems to mirror hell itself. "If you wanna go out and train some more then I'll help ya out, though I'll only get ya some ice cream depending upon how good you do, we have a deal?"

Looking towards her he holds out his right hand, assuming she followed him, the boy awaiting her to shake his hand to seal the deal that she will work hard and train the best she can while they are at.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 am
The girl would follow him like a shadow, she feels better now that she is no longer tied down by the Academy. She is surprised though that she had done it before her sister and twin Otsune. Listening to her brother as they sit on the couch she would hear Uncle Echos name and her eyes would widen. Her mother has told her some stories about him, and Ashie was very excited to meet her family further than her brother. She looks down at her brother's hand and seals the deal by grabbing his hand firmly shaking it up and down in her small grasp. "You betchya!" She says giggling softly. It's nice to have an older to make deals with, to have fun with, to ruffle her hair when she does something good!
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 am
With his smirk growing wide the boy pops up, getting to his feet as he whistles, yelling now towards his pet, "Charlie get in here!" With the sound of his voice echoing through the house scratching is heard, Charlie dashing through the hallway and down the stairs as if a blur as he makes his way to Samuru's side, biting his right ankle.
Looking down Samuru sighs, bending down he takes his right hand and picks charlie up by the center of his form, Charlie releasing his pant leg with a low growl.

"And you Mr. Bitey Mc. Scaly butt are going with us!" he says teasingly, walking towards the door he holds charlie firmly within his grasp to not let him get away, opening the door with his left hand he gestures with his head for his sister to go first.
Should she depart from their above he follows her, shutting the door behind him, the two now set to make their way down the village streets as Samuru quickens his pace to now get in front of her, with her now set to follow him if she chooses so to their destination.

After a few minutes of walking the pair is set to reach the training field they spared at before, bending down he places Charlie upon the grass, however not releasing how yet until he speaks. "Ok Charlie, I'm going to let you get out and get some exercise but do not go to far, I don't know if I can find ya out here, ok?" the boy says, getting what he takes as a confirmation growl he lets Charlie go, only for him to take off running into the brush, Samuru running after him when he take off only to see Charlie atop the form of a raccoon, the creature slaughtered with blood upon Charlie's claws, the throat of the raccoon clawed open.

Samuru's right brow raises, "Well, as long as ya do not run off, feel free to hunt as much as ya like!" the boy says, Charlie however pays him no real mind as it begins easting the creature, tearing chunks of meat off with his teeth, getting past the first layer of muscle before it reaches the juicy innards of the creature.
Samuru turns, ensuring he stands in his sisters line of vision with Charlie behind him, he does not want her seeing this at such a young age.

"Ok, our last training session we did not accomplish much aside from advance your eyes a bit, now that you have seen how to fight, I want you to come at me again!" the boy says with a smirk, Charlie at this point drags the raccoons corpse behind the brush so it is out of sight. Samuru walks to his right, leading the girl to a wider area of the field, the grass is trimmed in this area and up kept with normal maintenance to be used for training, the grass only an inch tall, the space it self a large fifty meter clearing with no trees, along the outside however is a dense forest, and a single dirt path that leads out of this particular training field and back to the village.

If the girl moves with him the distance is set of ten meters between both of them, the boy smirking all the while as he stands looking at her. "Ok like I said before, I want you to try and kick my ass, if we are going to be on a squad I gotta see where your strengths lie, and what your weaknesses are so I can cover you properly, and know what you can handle, understood?" the boy instructs, waiting for her response, and her to start off their bout with the two at the center of the field.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 am
Ashie follows her brother through the city trying to keep up with his quickened pace. She tries to calm her speeding heart. She was nervous before, but now she is super nervous. Her second spar with her older brother, but this time she was alone. Her twin isn't there to catch her. Ashie would stare at the ground while her brother speaks to his familiar trying to gather both courage and strength.
Ignoring the reptile's growling and the sound of another earthly creature Ashie would try to think on what she could do differently. Think Ashie think! Nothing. Ashie would only face her brother knowing that she can't possibly defeat him with just Air Walking.
Hearing her brother start their spar she would look up a serious look upon her young face as her solemn grey eyes would turn into a sharp silver all while her single tomoe would appear above her pupil. Taking a deep breath feeling her heart beat a rhythm she would let her arms hang back as she charges forward and have all her fingers extending out and together as she thrusts her hands out and towards her brother attempting to hit his neck seeing a pressure point there and if her hit could land it would cause some minor pain to her brother.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 am
Samuru watches his sisters advance, his Masutaai fully details her form as he notes her arms going back, it seems she learned from mom but upon further inspection of her hands no chakra is present, perhaps she could not do the Gentle Fist yet like himself?
Seeing her thrust her hands out his hands casually move upwards, with his fully speed he is aimed to grab her wrists stopping her hands. If stopped he lets go and sighs, "Mom was the one that taught you how to fight, huh?" he asks, she tried to have him fight in the same manner when she came to visit, but to no avail.

"Your missing all the chakra that is supposed to go to your hands, until you chakra gets better that style of fighting is going to be useless to you, all your going to do is break your fingers upon impact." Samuru raises his right hand as his fingers curl tightly into a fist, "This is what you need to hit someone with, if you use your finger tips without having moms techniques, then your gonna get messed up, until you master how to do it I want you to use your fist to break my nose, understood?"

The boy now steps back a tad, setting two meters between them, ready to start again and willing to see how she reacts to using her fists.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 12:34 am
Ashie would lean into her arms trying to get to her brother, until he mentions her mother would she freeze up looking up at his eyes immediately. Untesning after each and every word her would speak about her as if he lived with her his whole life she would back off. She listens to his advice about the fighting style that she knows and when he backs up some more she would look down at her hand curling her fingers into a fist as he had shown her before.
Looking up she would bring her right fist back and run towards him again this time aiming to hit his left cheek, if her blow would land minimal damage would occur, but she would withdraw her hand due to the unexpected recoil of pain into her knuckles.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 am
Samuru watches her advance once more, it seems she accepted his words by how her fist is now formed. Standing in place he is interested in seeing how strong she is so he takes one, her right fist impacting his left cheek but the boy does not move, nor flinch, only smirk at her.
"Now that's how you throw a punch, that is how I want you fighting until you can master moms style. Don't worry though, even I cannot master that damn thing, hard to channel all this awesome in just my fingers I guess." he says with a laugh ending his words.

He now braces himself, his form tightening as he smirks at his sister. "Here is the real test, this time I want you to try and punch me and make impact with my stomach or head, I wont hit back but your not allowed to move from this spot."
As the terms are made known his legs spread out a tad, his right foot sliding back two inches taking a fighting stance, his arms raising towards their corresponding temple with his hands in a loose fist as he waits for her to strike at him.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 am
Ashie would shake her hand regaining the feeling in her knuckles once more before curling both of her hands into fists. Standing in front of her brother she would attempt a low punch with her left hand first to his stomach trying not to put too much force into her hits to conserve her energy. Wether or not that hit would land won't make much of a difference Ashie is positive that no matter how much strength she puts into them it wouldn't hurt her brother. She would then attempt to use her right hand to try to punch up and try to connect with his chin. Her heart beating fast with her nervousness, this is practice she would think over and over again.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 am
Seeing his sister agree, or at least that is what he assumes when she takes her position, he smirks. Viewing her first punch come forth, his right hand moves to act, set to open the palm and impact the side of her hand, the force it kept low, just enough to pop her hand away with a parry. The next hit now comes with her right hand coming towards his chin for an upper cut, his form leans back, his head included as the punch soars through the air, leaning forward he regains the normal stance, no longer leaning. "Come on is that all ya got? Don't tell me your tired already!" the boy teases, hoping to edge her on like in their last spar where she snapped, that is what he wants to happen, she wont improve if she is scared to try.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 am
Feeling her first being pushed away fuels the next, and once she feels it miss she become a little more brave feeling like what she was doing was more natural. Getting herself back into a stance with her fists held up, she listens to him speak his sentence has sparked some frustration in her. She was trying her best not like she was super strong like him. Attempting a combination of strikes she sends out her right first going for the stomach, even if pushed or blocked her left would fly out trying to hit his chest and if that were parried as well she would bend her knees using her right hand once more and she would push up with all her strength in one attempt to try to upper cut again into her brother's chin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum