Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Shhhhhhhhh! [P] Empty Shhhhhhhhh! [P]

Mon May 20, 2013 1:08 am
The boy known as Samuru, along with the devil incarnate, the anti-christ, and many similar child friendly titles snores within his bed, his chest raising with his breaths, charlie is also fast asleep, curled into a ball upon his chest, the boy out cold for the most part with the alcohol working its way out of his system.
The morning sun is beaming through the windows but the boy remains fast asleep, the room fully illuminated as he lays fully garbed upon the bed atop the sheets.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Shhhhhhhhh! [P] Empty Re: Shhhhhhhhh! [P]

Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 am
Ashie with her head band tied around her little neck bursts through both the door to the house and the door to her brother's room. Upon entering his room she would run over and jump onto her big brother being sure not to squish the small reptile as she did so. She grabs both sides of his shoulders with her arms, "Big brother wake up wake up! I did it, I got it!" She says excitedly whilest shaking her brother to wake him up.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 am
Feeling the sudden impact Samuru leans forward with the wind knocked out of him, the girls knees slamming into his stomach, next comes the grasp on his shoulders and the shaking, his eyes shooting open as his head is moved back and forth, not the best thing to do to someone with a hang over. The boys face takes on a light shade of green, Charlie once the girl gets atop Samuru gets scared, getting up and running under the bed.

Samuru with wide eyes attempts to push his sister off him, and on to the other side of the bed, his cheeks puffing out lightly as he attempts quickly rolling out of bed to his right, set to take off into a run to the bathroom, barreling trough the bathroom door and to the toilet, loud vomiting sounds follow of heaving, then the sound of water being impacted.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 1:28 am
Ashie being pushed to the side watching her brother run off she would feel hurt, but then she could hear him getting sick. This making Ashie's sibling instincts kick in she would get up and follow the noise into the bathroom. Seeing her brother bent over face in the bowl she would grab a face cloth and soak it in cold water before ringing it out and lifting her brother up enough to dab at his face with it. Her face full of concern for her older sibling. " Are you alright big brother?"
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 am
By the time the girl tries to lift him from the toilet he has gotten it all out, still feeling woozy however. As she pulls him back he falls backwards, his form sitting upon the wooden floor with a thump. He sees the cloth as he reaches for it with his right hand, attempting to take it from me, if allowed he wipes his own face with it. The girl now speaks, her tone however normal it may be is amplified by Samuru's ears in this state, his left hand moves over his left ear, the clothes right hand goes towards his right.
"Stop yelling damn it I'm right here!" The boy says in a tone full of aggravation, his head pounding from the events that transpired.

The boy leans back, his back now against the wall as he takes the cloth and lays it over his face, the cold cloth feeling heavenly upon his face and relaxing him, his facial outline seen through the cloth as if he is wearing a mask. "What do you want and why did you jump on me?" the boy inquires, his brain trying to adjust to his surroundings.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 am
She winces at his shout, jee, all she did was get a little too over excited. Now all she was trying to do was help her brother, getting on her tippy toes would climb the sink kneeling on it before opening the cabinet and grabbing two white pills known as asperin. Knowing that this will help her brother she grabs a tall glass of cold water before returning to his side placing the pill at the edge of his lips so that he may know she needs him to swallow them.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 2:00 am
After relaxing for a bit, the sound of running water is heard along with a few foot steps, the girls voice however does not answer his question, adjusting his head the cloth falls off and on to his lap, his eyes view his sister returning to his side with a glass of water, and pills.
Samuru does not know how to feel about this, for the longest time he has been on his own, very rarely has he had someone help him out like this, is this what it is like having a sibling?

With a slight groan Samuru reaches for the water with his left hand,his right hand moves to take the pills from her, he is not on his death bed and he wont let her treat him like he is. The boy tosses the pills back in to his mouth, the glass of water tilted against his lips allowing the cool liquid to run down his throat carrying the pill on its way.

Thankfully, the Kyuubi's natural regen helps to hasten his recovery, the medicine increase in efficiency and start time, his hang over quickly fading as the body now feels however slightly numb. Leaning forward the boy puts his hands on the ground, slowly getting to his feet as he stands now looking at his sister, not sure exactly what to say to her, he takes the bare minimum due to not being used to such treatment and simply says "Thanks."

After inspecting his sister further, the steel of the headband is seen, Samuru's right brow raising in confusion, but the boy cannot feel it. "How did you get that?" the boy inquires, his hands quickly sliding up to his own forehead to see if she stole his headband or not, his fingers feel cold steel reassuring him it is still there.
Now the question is, how she got it? Did she actually take the exam, or did she kick someones ass and take it in the village? She had spunk when she got in the mood, and she was his sister after all.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 am
Ashie would smile and bow her head signaling that she knew he was greatful for the little help she could give. Upon his inspection she would feel odd, and when he points out her new metal headband. "Oh this? Teehee..." She would giggle feeling a surge of proudness go through her body, "I took my exam this morning, Father might get an interesting letter from the Hokage." She giggles remembering the words of the proctor throughout the exam. "I might've scared him a bit." She has a little mischievous look to her features, as an Uchiha should.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 2:18 am
Hearing that she took it upon herself to take the exam causes a grin to form upon his lips, "You passed? Hell yeahl!" the boy says with his tone picking up. His arms now make an attempt at wrapping around her, pulling her into a tight hug with him leaning back to pick her up off the floor, turning left and right with a big smile he speaks once more, "I'm so proud of you!"
If allowed to hug her, the boy puts her back down, the sudden realization that he hugged her dawning upon him, he has been hanging out with the girls to long it seems, he is getting soft, perhaps he will go find that one demon kid and kick his ass to make himself feel manlier.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 2:23 am
Ashie would gasps feeling her brother, the little devil? pick her up? and hug her? Wow, Ashie was stunned and she would wrap her arms back around him until he lets her go. "Thanks big brother, n-now...what happens? Do I get a team? Do I get to do my own missions? Can I get more money for ice cream?!" She looks up at him her eyes as big as dinner plates. She enjoyed the ice cream shop, and would like to treat her brother as thanks for all he has done for her. "Maybe, would could get some...and train some more?" She would ask shyly trying to be strong like him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum