Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Three Meeting (P/IO/NK)

+2
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Team Three Meeting (P/IO/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Three Meeting (P/IO/NK)

Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm
Prim continued to watch the spar. Senba seemed to have an advantage over the others. But despite this, the other two were not giving up. Senba was being nice despite what Prim thought he would be. He wasn't trying to hurt them. Prim figured though, the other two could handle whatever Senba was going to do to them. The clones were a brilliant idea. She was fairly impressed with her genin team. She continued on to watch the others. She was going to spar the three of them after they sparred each other, she was kind of nervous considering she knew what Senba was capable of already. And it looks as though her fellow clan mates were not to weak either.

[1023]
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri May 17, 2013 11:27 am
All defense and no offense makes Jack a very dull boy, and because of that Hisao was now starting to get very impatient. No blood had yet been shed, he didn't care whos it was, his, Hikarishi's or Senba's, but he wanted somebody to be in pain. That's why Hisao did what he did next. Letting the shuriken be took into the water, the clone dived straight into the bubble and expanded his body before a mental command was given by Hisao, and just like that a giant explosion occurred in that area. The strength of it rocking the very ground and destroying it, the earth crumbling from where the attack he took place, and obviously, the shockwave would travel through the water and obscure the vision of Senba as a smoke cloud quickly arose. Unless Senba had the balance of a god, he'd most likely be lying on the ground in the crater, to which Hisao'd act quickly, whether he was taken by surprise or not. Rapidly forming hand seals, the boy approached on the locations of Senba before raising his slightly clenched fingers to his mouth, exhaling a large stream of fire upon the location of the smoke cloud, completely engulfing it and most likely Senba. Hisao was no longer acting on his own accord, and because of that, he did not warn Hikarishi of what he was about to do, but he trusted his sharingan would have alerted him. As well as that, Hisao had activated his own sharingan in order to make sure he could see the chakra signature of Senba, so even if he was to move the attack would still follow him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri May 17, 2013 11:47 am
The tentacle grabbed the clone and threw it towards Hisaos own clone. Hisaos clone being as close as it was made Hikarishis clone bounce off the bubble. It was then that Hikarishi used the mental command and "BOOOM" went the clone just a few meters above the explosion that Hisaos clone had made. But Hisao did not stop there his sharigan activated as soon as dust formed around the water bubble and he began to weave hand seals, Hikarishi noticed it as one of the jutsu he knew, what came from his mouth was a stream of fire, which if it connected along with the power of the exploding the clones the membrane would most likely get peirced, and he began to worry, 'Hisao calm down, we can still win this no use in wasting our strength.' he thought to him as his sharigan would look at the bubble and see senbas chakra inside of it. 'Come on hisao help me think we have to get him out of that bubble but how? Just attacking it isnt going to work as he can just stay in there and use jutsu while we wait for him to come out. It seemed that Hisao was gone right now and he was just 'talking' to himself at the moment. DAMNIT HISAO HELP ME THINK! JUST ATTACKING THE DAMN THING ISNT WORKING WE NEED TO GET HIM ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN THING....we need to drain his chakra if at all possible. He screamed in his head at Hisao hoping that would get his attention. Hikarishi would look at the bubble and think of ways to get him out.

Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 pm
Senba, standing at the edge of the water, saw the two clones explode. The shock wave was powerful thanks to both explosions combined. Since Senba was so close to the exploding clones, still was about a meter away. The blast explosion ripped through his water shield and sent Senba flying backwards into the river. The shield itself was a life saver since it blocked a good bit of the explosion, but not enough of it to block the impact. He did not see the fire display as he was taken down river; the water was flowing to the right if you stared at the river.

Senba let the river carry him about five meters, and drug himself up onto land in the foliage of the forest. He picked his head up and saw that the training grounds was partially on fire. He would get kind of pissed off and summoned up his chakra. You would be able to see a faint blue chakra field around his body as he stepped from the fiery tree line. He then would manipulate the water from the river; making the water start raging like an ocean during a storm. He would then make the water from the river and make a wave crashing it into the training grounds smothering out all fires. He stared straight at the two and was angry. He yelled at them and asked "Really trying to fucking kill me? Someone set this entire place on fire?!?!" Senba calmed down a bit, and was waiting for a answer.

[1099 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am
Prim had had enough! Hisao had for some reason taken the spar to the point of nearly killing Senba and had set the training ground on fire! She immediately jumped up as she noticed Senba put out, the fire. Using the Phoenix Sage Fire jutsu she made a volley of fire balls between the three boys. Since the ground was wet, it wouldn't catch fire. ” okay, spars over!” Prim declared as the fireballs stopped and she now stood between the group of three. ” I was hoping to see a spar not a fight.” She added looking from Hisao to Senba. Hikari seemed to be the only one not fighting.

(1134)
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 am
Hisao snarled at how none of them seemed to appreciate a good spar. This was the way he had always sparred.. but now when he does it in front of a Sensei he's suddenly in the wrong? Storming off away from the two and towards the side of a tree, he'd naturally avoid the water which trickled through the leaves and instead decided to speak with Hikarishi mentally, "This sucks.. no rules were even given and now I'm in the wrong for wanting to pierce his defense! What am I supposed to do to rival ninja? Give them a bouquet and a box of chocolates?!"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Hikarishi watched as Senba was forced out of his bubble and floated down stream about five meters. At which point he stood up and forced a huge wave towards them, not aiming at them but rather the fire Hisao had made. He began to scream at Hikarishi and Hisao asking "Really trying to fucking kill me? Someone set this entire place on fire?!" It was not much after then that the new Sensei stepped in and began to speak saying "okay, spars over I was hoping to see a spar not a fight." this irritated him and he spoke, answering both of them in turn.

To Senba he said "No one is trying to kill you Senba its a spar and we dont hold back.....well we do but only in terms of not killing our team mates." He hoped Hisao thought the same. "How are we to gauge our strength if we hold ninety percent of it back...." He trailed off and began to speak to Primrose thier Sensei.

"And Sensei how can we have a spar if all he does," He said pointing his finger towards Senba for a second "Is sit in a almost unbreakable bubble surely you saw the amount of chakra the boy has and how much was in that bubble. If you want a spar then make him fight not have a almost perfect defense and then protect him when thats gone...."

Hikarishi would walk over and join Hisao at the tree, making sure to dodge the water as well along the way. 'Aye its bull shit ninjas dont kill with kindness but instead they kill with skill and weapons. Well we know he has a good defense but is easily angered when he feels threatened and as for our Sensei i could see her calling the spar if she thought he was about to die but to use a jutsu when there was no sign of either of us going after him when he was talking.....She must like him more than we know right now. Should i mark him it would make Chunnin Exams easier to accomplish if i did.' He thought to Hisao while watching the other two his hands close enough to form a hand seal if the need arose and his sharigan was still active.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Mon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm
Senba started to calm down a bit, and it was an unintentional anger that came out. He could not blame them for attempting to do that stuff, but to Senba they were almost trying to scorch him. He sighed and said in response to Hikarishi's first comment "Yeah you are right but to the point of using exploding clones. My defense is good, but it is not that good....yet."

He overheard him talking to prim and thought to himself "That is pretty much how I am. Plus it also forced them to break out their more powerful jutsus. Hopefully Prim saw what I was actually doing. Going up against something more powerful than them they would have surly used their more powerful jutsus."

Senba would then sigh and walk over to the two. He felt really bad about yelling, but he could not help it. He would then say to the two "Sorry for yelling it was not intentional. The reason why I barricaded myself into a water shield is that you would have been forced to use more powerful jutsu. I wanted to force you two to try as hard as you could. I just did not expect exploding clones of all things. I should not have gotten mad. You did well though to knock me off balance." He would then look down at Hisao, smile and held out his hand in a good gesture to help him up.

[1339 WCT]

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 am
Prim looked at the three. "Hisao, Hikarishi, and Senba. I now know what you are each capable of doing. I think we are prepared for our first mission." Prim started looking from Senba to Hikarishi then Hisao. She heard there complaints but was hoping news of a mission would give them something else to think about. She then said “Next time we meet we will be on a mission.” Prim would then leave the training grounds if nothing else was needed to be said.
[exit unless something else is needed]

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm
Senba had walked over to Hisao and offered him his hand after a little apology, but to him.. the apology seemed patronizing. Did this boy not believe he could get up himself? The mental torture the boy had suffered at the hands of the Hokage had taken it's toll, and he was no longer an innocent child. Simply slapping the hand of Senba away with a snarl, Hisao stood up and dusted himself off, not looking once at any of his team before he just walked off. This was not a good time to be alone.

[Exit]

[1315 WC]

[+6 stats]
[+13 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum