Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Kohanagakure Squad Zero Meeting [Private/IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kohanagakure Squad Zero Meeting [Private/IO]

Sat May 18, 2013 7:44 am
Kahen froze when his sensei said that all of them could get sent back to the academy if they don't get the bells. Well, there was only two bells and there was three of them so does that mean one of them would get sent back to the academy if the other two would get them. Kahen sighed, he knew he would be the one going back. Even if he got a bell, he would give it to someone else because they deserve to go on, not him. Maybe it was better that he wasn't on a team with Ayumi and Masaru, they both are really strong and he would just slow him down. Kahen smiled at both of them not wanting to show them is internal struggle.

Kahen turned to Masaru as he started talking. The Zexus walked up to him so he didn't have to talk very loud to his sensei could here them. Kahen listened to his plan and was pleased at what he came up with. "I suppose, but should we go on a full assault or should we spread through the trees and do an ambush, or would that separate us to much? Kahen questioned as he eyed his sensei from the corner of his eye, watching to see if he would pull anything.

3/30
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Kohanagakure Squad Zero Meeting [Private/IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kohanagakure Squad Zero Meeting [Private/IO]

Sun May 19, 2013 3:46 am
Ayumi was stunned, so if she failed to get one of those bells she was going to be sent back to academy? He was a taijutsu user, and a chuunin on top of that so it would be very challenging, there were only two bells as well, which meant one of them was bound to fail. She hated failure, going back to academy would be a huge disappointment for her. She was planning what to do when Masaru started to explain his plan that involved all of them. The plan made sense, her water technique could have a chance to knock the bells out, and even if it didn't the illusion could work on him. If they didn't work, they would learn some good information about his skills. Attacking him on her own wouldn never be as strong. Only one part didn't make sense to Ayumi. "But when he sees 3 bells, he won't just think one appeared out of nowhere, therefore he will understand it is an illusion.. and when he understands he won't let anyone pass until we get the real bells. How about we all hold 2 bells with our hands instead, so it is a tie between the three of us. We tell him that everyone holded at the same time. ", she did like her team and would try to cheat the system, maybe sensei would allow this since he didn't really clarify what happens if two people get the bell at the same time. Then again, he could say none of us really "got" the bell since we are all holding them, that would be a disaster since the team would have to fight each other.

"So, I will start with the water dragon as Masaru mentioned, I'll wait until the right time as sensei handled your puppets. It won't really be a straight assault as Masaru uses puppets, he will be far away. I also won't engage him, I'll just use my water dragon from a range. So we will be near the trees where he can't see us. If you can use your illusion from a range, you won't have to engage either, if you can't use it from a range try not to show you are using genjutsu by.. hiding your hands or something like that. Maybe you can do the seals for your genjutsu and I can throw a jutsu simultanously to make him think you used ninjutsu. But.. that wouldn't work he already knows what type of jutsu we use. If he sees you forming hand seals, he will automatically understand a genjutsu is placed. Maybe Masaru can put you insde one of his puppets?"

4/30
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 pm
The timer was ticking and neither of the three genin were making a move. Considering they were talking out loud there plan, it made it easier for Gaki. I mean, they HAVE GOT TO whisper among themselves in battle. Especially if there up against someone who's not to friendly. Gaki wanted to make this challenging, even if he had to break a few bones, which he did not attend on doing. Gaki cracked his knuckles, before using his special shadow of the dancing leaf technique on Phan. The one who was supposedly going to use some sort of genjutsu. Once behind him, Gaki would attempt to fiercly punch the boy's right shoulder, using his D-Ranked Strong Fist Jutsu. It was iffy, if they would see Gaki get behind them or not. The human eye could only see +40 of there own speed...Or so they say.

Whether or not he had punched the boy, he was planning on jumping back to get some ground from them....
{Sorry for the small post, Am pretty tired from last night}
----
My stat so far, Normal Accessories are already on
Health: 69
Chakra: 0
Stamina: 20
Speed: 71 (+ 20) = 91 / 71 [+ 10] = 81
Strength: 40 [+ 10] = 50
()'s = Shadow of the Dancing Leaf when getting behind / When using Strong Fist
[]'s = Strong Fist

Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Sun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm
//Beg your pardon, but I specifically said in my post that Masaru spoke only loud enough for his two teammates to hear him, so no, your character did not hear the plan//
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm
((Ayumi pretty much summarized the plan out loud, in her post she did not state anything like whispering))
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 5:36 am
//Also, is Shadow of the Dancing Leaf not close-range?//
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Mon May 20, 2013 7:40 am
((It's a taijutsu move ._. it's close ranged, and used to get closer to the target))
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 am
//... I believe that close ranged means that you have to be fairly close to the target, not that the technique can be used to get into close range of that target >.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 am
"Range: Close Range
Duration: 1-2 posts
Appearance:
Effect: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow"
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 am
//If I recall correctly, Lee used that technique after he had kicked Sasuke up in the air. Nothing in the canon, nor in that description, hints at the possibility of that being used as a gap-closer//
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum