Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Kyo-Kyo and the Evil Cats  Empty Kyo-Kyo and the Evil Cats

Sun May 05, 2013 8:15 pm
Spoiler:

"Hey! Wait stop running please! I'm not gonna hurt you kity cat. Don't you want to see the old lady? Just stay put." The boy yelled. Several Funkagakure villagers watched and laughed at the young Senju who was caught running around the village trying to capture these 3 dumb hairy cats. He's been at it for hours now and simply can't stand them. Why would he be doing running around the village for cats anyway? Obviously he didn't find it very amusing nor was he that fond of cats in the first place. Kyofu is more of a dog type of guy. But anywaysthe sole reason for him doing this is because of this stupid mission he had to accept. You see an old lady in his neighborhood has asked him nicely to find her fellow cats who suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. Unfortunetly for the young Senju clan member he was unable to reject this job even if he wanted to. Why? Well you see his parents are good friends with this old lady and so that is why she came to him. Knowing good well that the son of Tifa and Shin would never say no to her. Regardless this was bummer for Kyofu, still chasing after these three dumb cats. Let me tell you they really weren't dumb these three cats worked as a unit. Avoiding and hiding from the young Senju together. They were a well oild machine that's for sure. Kyofu about had enough of these cats and it was now time to kick it up a notch. He had the perfect jutsu in mind for capturing them too. "Yeah I had enough I didn't want to have to do this. But I will capture you guys one way or another. I'll be back." The senju clan member ceased to run after them as the cats looked back at him with a smirk. Kyofu had a wide grin on his face as well as he ran back to the busy streets.

Earlier that day.......
""Oh man mom looks like I have to do this mission for old kikyo. She wants me to find and capture her cats. I can't help but have this feeling that i'm going to be annoyed somehow." He said as the was dressing himself up in his room. Kyofu's mom Tifa looked at him and started pulling his cheeks. "Oh come one Kyo it's alright I'm sure you won't have any problems. I've played with these cats before it should be easy to catch them trust me." Kyofu looked at his mom and was caught thinking to himself . Every time his mom said trust me something has always gone wrong. "I'm sure your right mom thanks. I'll be going now." With that he grabbed his scarf and headed out the front door.

Back to the present......
Kyofu was in the midst of all the busy villagers, looking and searching for a specific shop. "Yes found it." He said happily. The Senju clan member stood in front of a pet shop. He slowly walked inside and asked the store clerk for cat food. "The best you have please." He said as he waited. "Sure no problem the kitty nips 3000 is the best in the house. Here you go boy that will be 30 ryo." Kyofu looked at the store clerk with shock. 30 ryo his butt, but he had to buy it no matter what. It wasn't long after that Kyofu was back in the streets looking for those 3 mischievous cats. Once he foudn them he hid behind a trash can, grabbing the bag of cat food. The so called kity nip 3000. He placed it on the ground a few meters beside him and waited for the cats reaction who were a few meters ahead of him playing with yarn. "I know you can smell it come to pooppa. I wont bite. Hmmm come on." He quietly spoke to himself as the three cats finally took a wiff of the food behind them. Kyofu's ocean blue eyes can easily see the cats desires to eat the food. He could tell they wanted it really bad. The three cats slowly started walking towards the food.

It was almost as if they didn't trust it. They knew something was off, but cats are cats and food is food they need it. Kyofu waited and waited until the cats finally fell for the bait and began to eat the food. Kyofu quickly made a short string of hand seals before spitting out some nasty, sticky liquid out of his mouth. "Starch Syrup Capturing Field." He said as the liquid sprung forward several meters and hit the cats. The cats attempted to get out of the liquid but they couldn't. The liquid was too sticky leaving the cats unable to move. "Hehehe you guys sure did give me a hard time though. Thanks for all this fun we had today but it's time to bring you guys in." Kyofu started walking on top of the sticky by applying chakra to his feet he was unaffected. The young Senju clan member grabbed all three cats and tied them together so that they couldn't escape. He then carried them with both of his arm as they began to make noises. Almost like they were crying or something. "Oh no no. That won't work on me. You guys had your fun making me sweat by chasing you everywhere. I'm not letting you go until we get to the old ladies house." Kyofu smiled at them with his eyes closed. It was very humid out today and Kyofu's hair which was usually in a pony tail was all over the places. All that running got his hair pretty messed up. Kyofu would have to swing his hair around a bit for it to look find and to keep it out of his face. Some of the villagers from before that watched Kyofu run around all day began to laugh as he had finally caught the three evil cats. Mission Completed as usual. Another day and completed mission so it seems. Kyofu was happy the cats weren't as they came back to the old lady. Kyofu released them upon seeing the old lady. She, for an old lady quickly grabbed the three of them before they can once again get away and crushed them with a hug. "My babies you finally came back to moma. What was I gonna do without you guys. Never run away again ok." She spoke to them. Kyofu smiled as he watched and turned his back on them. Raising his right arm as he walked away to signal his exit. "I can really go for some of Kizawaki's steak right now."

Last edited by Kyofu Senju on Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Kyo-Kyo and the Evil Cats  Empty Re: Kyo-Kyo and the Evil Cats

Sun May 05, 2013 8:16 pm
Total Words: 1123/500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum