Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Finding the book...And a nice spar!(P Kyo&Hikari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the book...And a nice spar!(P Kyo&Hikari)

Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Hikarishi stood Behind Kyo thinking of things he could do to teach her not much came to mind the strength difference was so large it made fighting her like a kid would fight the air. He would walk up having an idea he would try to walk as silently as possible before touching her shoulder, this should cause her to jump and spin around at him, He would of course activate his Sharigan first. Upon her turning around he would use Sharigan Genjutsu and trap in a memory that was locked away inside of her head. In reality it would only be a couple of seconds, thirty at the most, but it would seem like the whole night Kyo as she went back to the night she was left in the forest. If everything went as it should she should open her eyes and have the Sharigan.

Hikarishi hated to do this to her but it had to be done, a Uchiha that did not have the bloodline awakened could be very weak and that was not something he wanted to see Kyo be.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Finding the book...And a nice spar!(P Kyo&Hikari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding the book...And a nice spar!(P Kyo&Hikari)

Thu May 23, 2013 8:27 am
Kyohaku was suddenly someplace different. She was in the Konoha Forest. It was night time and she could make out a young couple carrying a child. A baby wrapped in a blanket. "We have to do this. She needs a future and with us she wouldn't have one because if they find out we have her..." The man quit talking as the woman began to cry. He laid the child on the ground.

"Mom and dad?" Kyohaku said as she gasped. The lady bent over and kissed Kyohaku. "Kyohaku, I hope you someday learn who you are and how special you are. I never wanted to give you up." her mother said as she sat a folded up paper inside Kyos blanket.

"How come I have never seen that paper before? And why did they leave me?" Kyohaku said as tears came to her eyes.Her father then came over to her and said something in a low voice followed by I love you. Kyo burst into tears."i was just a child! I needed you! You left me!" Kyohaku said as she broke down even more. She felt so alone and abandoned. She was a baby and left in a forest all alone by her parents! She couldn't understand why they left her, why they abandoned her and why they would do this! There was not a logical reason behind it! It hurt her so deeply. She continued to cry as she watched her father shoot a fireball into the air and then grab her moms hand and take off!

Kyohaku fell to the ground and cried her eyes out. Suddenly, things began to change. Her eyes felt weird and things became clearer. Things suddenly had auras and they were large masses of chakra! What the heck was going on?

"Hikarishi?!?!" She yelled in a huge frightened scared panic! She had just gained her first tomoe but she had no idea what was happening! She was sad, scared and frightened.

[1039]
[First Tomoe of Sharingan activated]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri May 24, 2013 1:20 am
Hm, Approved
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri May 24, 2013 1:27 am
Kyo had fallen into the Genjutsu that was cast upon her not long before she fell to the ground from the emotional pain of having to live through that night Hikarishi saw it, her eyes changed they became a crimson color and he had done what he had set out to do Kyo had Unlocked her First Tomoe to her Sharingan.

Hikarishi released the Genjutsu and grabbed Kyo no letting her hit the ground, tears forming in his eyes for doing that to her. "Im sorry Kyo....." He said as he hugged her for a bit. "It was only a genjutsu Kyo but i had to help you obtain the true strength of our clan I promise you i will never make you see that again." He was sobbing at this point and holding Kyo hoping she understood why he did what he did.

He would hold her until she was ready to either continue or ready to go inside. "Our clan is cursed Kyo.....not because we dont feel but more that we feel too much and that makes our eyes take on a change......" He would say hoping he could try and explain to her part of the clan history.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 am
Kyo held onto Hikari as tight as she could. He had done this to help her. It was all just a genjutsu he had used to make her see that night. She had gained her first tomoe. She was still shaken. "It was horrible Hikari, I saw what happened to me. How they had left me. I was so scared. Please don't ever leave me. You are the only family I have left." She said as she closed her eyes and held her brother close. At least she had him still and he loved her, otherwise he wouldn't had brought her home with him. "Is that what really happened to me?" She asked as she wiped her tears away and looked into his eyes.

[1163]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 am
Kyo was visibly shaken, and Hikarishi would have been surprised for her not to have been, and started telling him to never leave her. "Im not going anywhere Kyo not on my own at least..." He said as he held her then helped her to her feet. "Do you want to continue the spar?" He asked wondering if she would be up to it.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 am
Kyo looked up at her brother as he helped her up. He had already gone threw so much to help her. She couldn't quit now. She had to show him how grateful she was for what he had done for her. Kyo took a deep breathe then exhaled. "Yes, Hikari I can continue." Kyo said feeling some pride in herself for not quitting on him or on herself. She was a real trooper and knew that whatever Hikarishi was going to do was to help her. Being a fighter herself she knew that she had a lot of fight left in her and it was to early in their spar to quit. Now the only thing she really had to figure out was how to use her eyes properly. He had said they were like a curse. Could she turn them on and off at will? She was sure she could, from what she had read about her clan the eyes were used with chakra. "How do I turn my eyes off and on?" she asked her brother before they started to spar again. She wanted to use them in their spar and figured now was the time to practice using them.

[1365]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Kyo said that she would like to continue her training then she asked about her eyes, something he should have explained a bit more in the first place. "You do it by controlling your chakra and directing it towards your eyes, Here watch mine with yours activated when i have my activated you should be able to see a hint of chakra to them while when they are off you should just see me." He said and would start to activate and deactivate his eyes.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 10:24 am
Kyohaku kept her eyes focused on Hikari. She saw his chakra build up around his eyes and then disappear. She smiled as she figured out what he meant finally. She tried the same thing. She let the chakra leave her eyes and then automatically come back to them. She did it a couple of times in a row until she felt she understood how it worked.
"So that's how you do it. I think I understand now." She said smiling at him. She knew she was definitely ready to continue now. "Should I leave them on while we spar?" Kyo asked him curiously. "I am guessing it is how we are suppose to use them right?" Kyo said smiling still. Finally she was feeling like she was learning how to fight. Kyo new her brother was teaching her everything she needed to know. Pretty soon she would be able to take the Genin exam and pass because of him. "Hikari, when I read about our eyes, there are so many different levels. I know that I have one tomoe, how do you get the others?" This was important information she felt she needed to know and of course she knew he had the answer.

[1569]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 pm
Kyo began to catch on as to how one controls the sharingan but she still had questions and he would try his best to answer them. "Well it might help you a little bit if you do Kyo so i suggest that you leave them one." He said answering her first question. "As for the other stages the second tomoe requires that you feel Hopelessness in battle, the feeling that you are not strong enough. I told you these eyes are a curse and ill explain that a bit more once you unlock your full sharingan." He said not wanting to let her deal with knowing about Mangekyo Sharingan yet if she didnt already know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum