Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Konoha vs Suna {Private, no kill} Empty Konoha vs Suna {Private, no kill}

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 pm
Irou was just waking up inside konoha today was more like an good day cause he was going to a place where he never been beofre it was called the country borders, Irou heard a lot about the country and he just wanted to see it for his self with a smile on his fac ehe went inside his bathroom where he would wash his face and brush his teeth. After he did all of that Irou grab his long dark jacket and his dark pants with his white t-shirt when he got full dress he grab all of his weapons and he walked away with a cigar inside his left hand, He arrived to the gates of konoha looking at the anbu's,"Ugh I'm going to the country borders I'll be right back later" Irou watch as the gate open and he wlaked away with a grin on his face.

As the wind blew and his red hair was blowing all over the place and his long dark jacket was swaying to the back, Irou was kind of hoping that a ninja will be there tha the could maybe train with but if nobody was there he'll just train on his own.

After a few hours Irou arrived at the country borders looking at the gorund and some kind of way Irou was happy to be there he took a quick look around and he saw that nobody was there so he took a seat to the gorund and he got started to smoke his cigar while waiting for a ninja to maybe show up...
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Konoha vs Suna {Private, no kill} Empty Re: Konoha vs Suna {Private, no kill}

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm
Vergil walked through the borders his hands placed within his pockets, he was headed home for now. He wanted to check up on the village and maybe see if there was a new kage. Honestly, it had not felt like it was long since he left his village. Vergil would sigh taking a break from walking, he would raise his hands from his pockets to his mouth to stifle a yawn. Vergil could see up ahead without the aid of his byakugan. There was a boy sitting down smoking. He appeared to be oblivious to his surroundings and at a place like the country borders. The boy was obviously a fool had Vergil been a criminal he could easily kill the boy as he sat with not a worry.
'I wonder..' Vergil would think to himself as he approached the boy. He figured he may be able to get some training out of the boy if he indeed was a ninja. Vergil still had yet to master the rest of his Hyuuga abilities.

"Hello."

Vergil would say in a fake kind voice. He was struggling to pretend to be nice, but it was hard enough that his face was almost completely burned. He would look around at the plain dust road which surrounded them. There were a few rocks and trees here and there but not much.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm
for some reason, Nakara wanted to walk on the borders and have a little fun, but nothing gave him a real reason to go besides walking and taking a much deserved break from his hard work. Looking at the current Guards taking posts on each side of the villages he would smile," Hello I would like to be granted passage to the borders please," Each guard looked at him and nodded opening the gates as he slowly walked out and began to walk out and onto the borders.

in his holster, he would have his Two Kunai which sat on his hip, his sword which sat diagonal to his right ear, and his wires, hidden on his forearms and his calves. Nothing bothered him at this moment however that was subject to change as his stroll progressed.

oooooOOOOoooo

After a while of walking he would come to see two people, one of which he was familiar with and the other not so much. Walking until he was a meter behind Irou he would smile," So how are you feeling Irou, doing well since our spar yesterday. His white and black Kosada bore his clan's proud symbol and his black hakama sat snuggly on his body. Due to a small breeze of wind, his mid cut hair and clothes would move with the wind, his purple eyes observing the other unknown guy carefully.

234/2000
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am
[Banteki wait until your character's "rebirth" is approved/accepted by the mods. Until then, your post is voided.]

[Anyway, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15897-meeting-the-new-leader-p-koroshi-nk#126643 ]

Vergil would have heard Nero's sound in his head once again after a long time, "Vergil, Habee... I'm going to meet our new Kage. Where are you guys ?".
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 am
Vergils attention would be focused on the two boys in front of him. He would be on the verge of perhaps attacking them, a way of beginning an intense training session. When he heard his leaders voice in his head. "Nero." Vergil would say to himself as he listened to the mans words. Vergil was correct, there was a new leader after this long wait. Vergil would sigh, placing his hands back within his pockets.

"Never mind."

He would say to the boy who happened to be sitting on the ground. Vergil would place his hands together, using the body flicker technique. He would semi-teleport into a near forest. Once there he would begin to spring quickly towards the village.
[Exit, no stats since I didn't do anything.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 am
{Next time post and the order but anyways this topic is dead so I'm just gonna leave}
Irou watch as one of the ninjas walked away but he did see soembody there that he knew,"Well unknown ninja" Irou said as he stood from the gorund throwing his cigar to the side with a hard step on it,"Well I guess I'll be going now I guess" Irou then took of running heading back for konoha...
After a few hours Irou made it back to konoha looking at the gates,"Ugh... ok I'm back now so can one of you guys let me in" Irou watch as the gate open and he walked inside konoha with a calm mind, he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest....

EXIT
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:53 am
[Banteki isn't in this topic]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen