Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting of Team One (P, NK, IO) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of Team One (P, NK, IO)

Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 pm
"Hmm..." said Haru, scratching his neck. Okay... My name is Haru, you both know I'm a Hyuuga by now. I'm from the main branch of the clan. I grew up here in Tenkagure, I've never left the village, besides just going to the plains outside the gate. I like music, and I can play the guitar. I love to sleep, and I like to build things, namely Ninja equipment. He said, holding up his left arm, which was covered in a bracer, and flicking his wrist. Out popped the dagger-sized blade of his hidden blade, sticking out from his wrist. After presenting the weapon for a few seconds, he would flick his wrist again, the blade returning to it's resting place.

"I despise small spaces, and waking up early. My goals... I want to do my parents proud, and I want to leave an impression on the world. I don't just want to be remembered as a hero, I want to change the world." Said Haru. He always worried about what would happen when he died, his worst fear was that he would be forgotten, as many other warriors were. "My favorite art is Taijutsu. I've always admired space/time jutsu, though I could never understand the art.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Meeting of Team One (P, NK, IO) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of Team One (P, NK, IO)

Sun May 12, 2013 8:40 am
Yuri saw no one else to look to. Given the self introduction both of them made, Yuri isn't very surprised that the historical Senju clan have members of these likes that is able to construct a training area within minutes, living up to their expectations. However, Kirigakure used to pose herself like a threat. She would not see the remnants surfacing as a threat anytime soon, but if any of them would, trusting herself with a person of such past might be a danger as she wouldn't want to throw herself into battles that brings allegiance into play again. Her experience made her learnt that war contains no glory that her previous teacher died for her even after doing so much for her. She should be the one getting axed back then. She would think that it wouldn't be wise to look worried. As for Haru, she was one of the participants of the Chunnin exam where her abilities were witnessed in the arena located in Konoha. There might be more to come, who knows? Konoha.....Yuri thought and figured what to say.

I'm Yuri yomikume, raised from the outskirts of Tengakure. Favourites isn't an option so long as techniques suit me well. Yuri paused for a moment and asked. Who doesn't like becoming stronger? She would expect trouble if her past was exposed and thinks that this is the best she could do as an introduction as her front stood a guy would used to belong to part of a ninja village that destroyed what she called home.

Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Tue May 14, 2013 9:23 am
Rin listened carefully to what the two said. He learned that Haru was from the main branch of Hyuuga family and that he grew up here in Tengakure. His likes, dislikes and goals all seemed normal, nothing that was bound to raise an eyebrow. Yuri's introduction however was short and not very enlightening. Her last name did not ring a bell and the question was interpreted by Rin as her goal, to which he smiled and made a nod. Sure, becoming stronger was the key to it. Rin was a bit disappointed he did not get to know more about them, after all he is going to teach them and protect them, might as well know what kind of people he's doing it for. Well, that will have to do for now. After all the team was not ready yet - one was missing. Rin sighed and stood up. "Well, I would say there was enough time provided. The one who did not make it here on time failed my test. Alright, kids, this will be all for today, you may return home, I trust you'll find your way from here. When the team is ready I will inform you and we will have another short meeting before starting to do missions." With that he began walking away only to stop after a few steps and add. "You may come here to train whenever you like, this is now our team's training grounds. My gift to you for passing my test." Then he disappeared into the woods, making his way back into the sewers, where he would look for Furozan, get him out on the surface and inform that the boy failed the test. After letting the boy go, Rin would get to the main village building and file a request for a new team member. He was not sure if it was worth all that trouble. Probably pretending the boy passed his test would have been easier and less time consuming. It would also have been easier to keep an eye on another Kirigakure survivor. But something drove Rin to do this...

353 (3412) w.
[Exit, +17 stats, +34 JP, 6951+3412/10000 Nativity of a World of Trees Mastery complete]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm
Haru just watched as Rin faded in the distance. It was sort of disappointing, he had liked Furozan, but if Rin deemed it necessary, who was he to argue? He sighed, turning to leave. He nodded to Yuri, bidding her goodbye.
"See ya then, Yuri. It was nice meeting you." He said, giving her a clumsy bow, before turning to walk away. He'd had an interesting day, to say the least. He couldn't wait to start doing missions again, because his wallet had been bone dry since the rule regarding Genin teams had been enforced, so it would be a welcome change of pace to upgrade his gear.

He walked back towards the village, steering clear of the sewer entrance, and scaling the wall, ignoring the gates, and headed home.

(WC: 2327, Topic exit, +11 stats, +22 JP)
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am
When her leader nodded, she felt relieved. It is fortunate for her that he did not ask any further even though she might be facing a test if he really did. This marks the end of the session today as the introduction is followed by a debrief that highlights their makeshift training location in future. Its a bit of distance from her lodging as she could roughly visualize the journey taken to arrive. She is the only one left by now as the others had left for their own business. There wasn't any attention needed around her now. However, today's meeting made her realize that she had the lightest gear among the members, even the test failure could outnumber her in equipment. This gave her the urge to attempt some missions again. However, the enforced rules of having a team on a dangerous mission cut her money-making chances short.

She would not waste her energy on going back quickly as there is still more to come for the day, leaving the new training area slowly.

[Exit]

WC for topic: 2301

+11 stats
+22 JP
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Wed May 15, 2013 2:01 pm
Approved for the appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum