Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Nerds Ambition(training log NK) Empty A Nerds Ambition(training log NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 pm
Day one:

It was a bright-ish day in the boys home of Tengakure, and of course the young egghead, Kurogane was in his room amist of all of his books. In the corner was a new training sword he had just bought and he was currently wearing his new outfit. He had still still had his Yukata sitting in the closet, but for now he was wearing his white Uwagi and a blue pair of shitabaki. A long green scarf that came to his back muffled his mouth. He had recently cut his hair to where it had only covered his left eye and it naturally spiked.

Today he had recieved a strange book that was locked for some reason, the clasp being sealed tightly," Why won't you open..is the knowledge in this damned thing that valuable," fiddling with the book a little until he sat it down and sighed. Apparently it would not open up for him at the moment so he sat in in a backpack along with two other books. Today he was going to learn how to fight with something other than his fists, due to a book he recently read about sword fighting he wanted to try it out for once.

Walking out of his room, he would silently sneak down the stairs and head for the training towers even though he did not need to. Walking outside the sun would hit his eyes as he squinted for a moment," Eyes need to adjust to a light for a moment..yep there we go," continuing his small stroll as he looked around at the village life. He rarely left the orphanage due to having everything he had in that one home, but it was good to get out and find out what it is like on the outside world. Walking up to a fruit cart, one of the vendors would notice him and wave over to him," Hey kid come on over," Kurogane looked at the man and slowly walked over to him and looked confused," Yes?? did i do something wrong," he looked at the man weirdly before shifting his backpack for a moment. The man waved off his question and smiled," Your one of the boys from the orphanage aren't you...i just wanted to give you some of this nice fruit i picked this morning free of charge," handing him a small bag of fruit.

Kurogane would stare at him blankly as he took the bag and nodded," Thank you...i do not owe you anything do i," Looking at the man for a hidden intention. The vendor shook his head and rushed the boy on to go do what he was doing. Kurogane would walk away from the stall continuing on his journey as he sat the fruit into his backpack except for a peach that he would eat slowly. Looking around at everything else, he would finally get to the doors of the training towers," Okay let's begin this training, wait of course i need to a little warm up before training," walking up the many stairs of the place as he stopped at the place he trained before.

Setting the backpack down he would begin to stretch his back and legs, then moved to do a couple of jumping jacks. Although he had not had a good workout in a while he was ready to train. Taking out the sword, he would swing it abit to get use to the feel and weight of it," Its not that heavy, but according to the book you have to be precise in what you hit or you will hurt yourself. So now i should take this stance and begin my training," shifting the sword back into his belt he would bend his knees slightly and dash at the dummy, finding the right timing to hit it, but slipped up and missed his intended target. Jumping back he would sigh," Crap i missed...maybe it was the way the stance i was using...or maybe it was the way i was holding it," as he reached into his bag and pulled out a book named "different ways of fighting and how you can learn them" standing there intently as he read the chapter labeled " Sword fighting techniques". After a while he would nod setting the book down in his bag. As he touched the locked book it would pulse slowly, making him take a small glance at it as it seemed to glow abit," What the heck..this isn't an ordinary book," the glow would die down after a while. Sitting it back down he would go back to his training with the wooden sword.78

784/2000
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Nerds Ambition(training log NK) Empty Re: A Nerds Ambition(training log NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm
Ken would sigh as he walked up behind kurogane "That guy gave you a bag of fruit. He obviously likes me more than...

And then ken remembered why.

Flashback

Ken was walking along the road with spark, him thus running up to a vendor and looking at the man with a smile, but then as the man bent down to pet spark, it all went to hell.
Spark leapt and bit the man right on the balls, let go and ran away, Jumping towards ken. And then chaos ensued, the man began to throw apples at ken, and then ken ran

End Flashback

"Em..Your lucky he doesnt know you know me...hopefully."

Ken laughed.

"Im suprised you of all people missed the target, and what the hell is that book?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm
Kurogane would turn around slowly as he stared at Ken awkwardly," I have never used a sword before...so this is a new experience for me. Besides i know you sucked with those gloves before you got better with them...so i am going to get better with this," sighing softly as he sat it back into his belt.

When Ken mentioned the book he would grab it slowly and look at it," I dunno i found it under the pile of many books and it was one i had never seen before. So i brought it here with me to read on the way, but it won't open for nothing. Although it glows occasionally when i touch it like it wants me or something," his state was proven true as the book started to glow in his hands again," so my point has been proven..again," chucking as he rubbed his hand over the book.

Looking over to Ken he would smile," So do you want to get some training out of the way today. I want to get as strong as possibe so i can have knowledge and the power to use it," pointing a finger at him he would sneer," If you destroy this sword like you did that book yesterday i am going to be VERY pissed off," resting his hand onto the sword hilt he would smile," Now shall we begin," waiting for his brothers response.

1025/2000
(book unlocked)
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Ken would smile and pull a katana out of a pack, it was covered in the colors of christmas.

'Besides i know you sucked with those gloves before you got better with them.'

Ken sighed "I was actually fairly good with the gloves when i got them originally."

Ken quickly pulled out the katana, Leaving its sheath on, And tossed it to kuro "I cant use swords...so i lend it to you. Now come at me, "Bro"

Ken activated his gloves as they transformed from mittens to gloves in a blaze of glory. And he jumped back.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 pm
Kurogane laughed as he looked at him with a smile," I don't want that sword...i need to learn how to use what is in front of me to get better and besides, i am not proficient with blades yet,"his stance was of a traditional kendo stance as he stepped forward.

After his first step a bright light would encompass him as the book was floating in front of him unlocked," Agh what the...it finally unlocked for me. So what is your secrets," as he looked at the pages of the book only one was legible," Flame Wave...so it is a book of fire techniques," Laughing to himself as he grabbed the book and sat it in his shirt.

With the sword in his hand he would run at Ken and charge in with his shoulder going for his chest, but as soon as he was close he would swing the sword at his right side. Ken hopefully would not be expecting this and it would throw him off guard. For now he would wait for Ken's action and act accordingly, but this fight would be different...better believe this Ken was going down to day in the room.

1227/2000
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 pm
"THE STORM OF THE VONGOLA!, THE ENDLESS ATTACK THAT NEVER LETS UP!" Ken quickly Smacked his right hand to the right and put his fingers around the blade , His gloves holding it tightly. Ken then quickly put his hand (left) And turned it around, then activating a quick burst of fire, that began to propell ken upwards, as he then turned, This would hopefully slam kurogane down towards the ground.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 am
Kurogane watched as Ken grabbed the tip of the wooden sword and flew into the air with him still holding onto it. As they quickly went flying back to the ground, Kurogane would swing his body around Ken's to where he was on his back," Never underestimate me," as he used this momentum to pull the wooden sword up to his neck and his knee deep within his back. With this in motion, Ken would be the first to hit the ground as he hit the small point in Ken's right arm to release the sword from his grasp.

Now that Kurogane had some new moves up his sleeves, he would jump off of Ken's back holding his sword as he slid on the ground," From now on i will show you this bookworm's ambition," waving his left hand at Ken to see what his next move was. All Kurogane needed to do is to out last those gloves and then the real test would begin.

The new training was doing wonders for Kurogane, testing his mind and body in one fell swoop. The books challenged his mind and the intense training challenged his body to the extreme since he had never done any of this. As it stood Kurogane knew he was getting stronger, but as time went on he could feel the book slowly glowing against his body. It felt as if the book was synchronizing with his body.

1486/2000
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Ken quickly bursted, his face barely touching the ground as he came to a skid. "Sweet" ken would say. as he took off his gloves and threw them to the floor, them reverting into mittens.

"Hey..Kurogane" Ken quickly began to lay down on the floor

"Im hungry" And with that, ken began the puppy dog eyes and sad face!
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm
Kurogane slid and prepared his stance to go in for another attack until Ken threw away his gloves," Wha..what the heck are you doing idiot," as Ken's next words hit his ears he would fall out of his stance and yelled at him," YOUR HUNGRY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAINING!!! THAT FACE WON'T -sigh- fine dammit let's go get something to eat," as he walked over to Ken.

When he was close enough, he would smack Ken in the back of the head with the hilt of the training sword,"that's for stopping the training so early...next time you do it i am going to beat you to a near bloody pulp," forgetting he had almost left his backpack, he would go and grab it. Waiting for Ken, he would tap his foot rapidly," Hurry up Ken gosh your slow...maybe i knocked some of the intelligence out of you," laughing as he scratched his head.

1656/2000
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:33 pm
Ken smiled and began to stand up. when his vision began to pulse and he lost his bearings, thus tripping onto the ground...[i]What is this..headache i am recieving...it hurts so badly.. And why am i so hot...?" ken just layed there, as the effects began to soak in...slowly...painfully..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum