Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Are we training or what!!(P IO/NK)

+4
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Kinzokutei
Demetri Kaguya <3
Rokuro Masamune
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Are we training or what!!(P IO/NK) Empty Are we training or what!!(P IO/NK)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm
A bright sunny sky was looming above the peaceful village of Konoha, as the sun peered into the room of young Academy Student Hideyoshi Koyomi as he was still asleep from the late night training with his grandfather. Tossing and turning the young boy woul slowly be coming to the edge of his bed until a loud crash could be heard from downstairs. Waking up quickly he would look around and scratch his head," What the hell just happened and why am i on the floor," being obivious as ever.

Hearing the loud thud his grandfather would walk into the room seeing him on the ground would begin to laugh," What are you doing on the ground boy, you know you are supposed to sleep in the bed. Anyways your mother is waiting for you downstairs, the food is ready," As soon as his grandfather said food he would shrug slowly and get up walking over to his closet grabbing his usual clothing: a black school jacket white bandages due to last nights training and black pants. He would not have his shoes on yet, but he would have his arms bandaged to the knuckles as he walked downstairs.

He would walk down the stairs sort of lazily until he arrived to the door a knife would go flying towards him. Moving slightly, Hideyoshi would move out of the way as he stared at his mom," WHAT!!!! What the heck was that about mom you could have killed me," his eyes would become bigger as more knives surrounded him, making an outline of him as his mother smiled at him," You know you are not allowed to miss the tim for breakfast, so that was your punishment. Next time get up earlier despite training okay Koyomi," her evil smile showing as he held up another knife.

Nodding rapidly he was moving to sit on the floor to eat,carefully eyeing his mother carefully," That demon women will be the death of me i swear...maybe i should take her knives away from her." as almost on cue she looked at him, a devilish glint in her eyes. A chill would go up his spin as he quickly finished eating," Love you mom gotta go," quickly getting up and running out of the house with his shoes.

Once a decent ways away from the demon lady he would head to the training grounds where he would do some training and hopefully meet someone to train with. Stretching his body before training, he would do 40 push-ups, 60 sit-ups, and 100 jumping jacks. Once done he would beging to practice the small amounts of taijutsu he knew, punching at the training dummy. Occasionally he would kick at the dummy, his foot reaching its head with ease. His flexability was amazing for someone of his age, but it was simply due to all of his training with his gramps...and the slight dodging lesson from his devil mom's knives.

This would continue for a while until he jumped onto one of the training dummies and balanced himself perfectly, one leg bent in a 90 degree angle with his hands cupped. Although he could not focus his chi fully, he could meditate and pull it into the palms of his hands. As time went on a slow breeze would flow pass him, his body unwavering as he continued to stand there like a tree.

TWC=567

Last edited by Hideyoshi Koyomi on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Are we training or what!!(P IO/NK) Empty Re: Are we training or what!!(P IO/NK)

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:48 am
[Fai your from Volcano...>-> so wrong place to post...also you need to get a color change]
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm
Habee Uzumaki, a young genin of Konohagakure had awoken to yet another bright sunny day. He was vibrant & filled with joy. Yesterday he had a very interesting adventure. He had not only met his genin team mates & his jounin team leader but he also had a very good spar with a very strong konoha genin. He has advanced a bit further in the mastery of his clan's specialty, the chakra chains. He has not mastered it but he will one day and make his parents very proud.

Habee got up and wore his normal everyday attire. He then went to greet his parents and had a big breakfast. after that he decided to go get some training and see if he could find someone to spar. He went to get his weapons and strapped his katana to his side. He then put his signature necklace, an artefact passed down from generation to generation in the uzumaki clan. Habee then left the house and made his way towards the training grounds.

On reaching the training grounds, Habee looked around to find someone who would be willing to spar with him. He saw a boy standing on a training dummy and looked to be meditating. "interesting..." Habee walked over to the boy and then greeted him being as friendly as ever. "Hey there..."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 pm
The wind continue to blow past the young boy as he concentrated his life energy, his chi into the center of his hands, in an attempt to make it appear. Around his hands, a dense like aura would appear around his hands and begin to glow a little bright. Using the training from his grandfather he would then disperse it through his body, trying to move to the next step,"Almost there...just a little more," Hideyoshi though to himself as he could feel the results. As soon as he was almost there a voice came out of the darkness of his mind,"...prepare...," Throwing off his concentration.

Opening his eyes, he would see the boy in front of him as he spoke,"Hello there," Jumping off of the post and over the boy, Hideyoshi would land a meter behind him and looked around," Hey did you hear a voice as you walked over here...by the way who are you and what is your rank if you do not mind me asking," Smiling to the boy as he sat his hands deep within his pockets.

After the boys response he would pull out his right hand and give the boy a thumbs up" I am Hideyoshi Koyomi and it is a pleasure to meet you bro," giving a large smile as he thought about something for a moment. Snapping his fingers he would nod," Hey do you want to do some training with me...i am pretty sure we can do some pretty awesome training and even become friends," Hideyoshi was being a bit to optimistic today, but he could really have some fun today.

TWC=860/2000
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:46 pm
Habee saw the boy jumping down from where he was balancing. The boy spoke to Habee and asked him a few questions. "No I haven't. Anyway, I'm Habee Uzumaki. I'm a genin of konohagakure." The boy then identified himself as Hideyoshi Koyomi and asked Habee if he wanted to train.. "Oh its a pleasure to meet you too. Yes I would love to train. I could do with some training because I'm not such of a strong ninja and I want to become the best I can so I can make my parents & The Uzumaki clan proud of me." Habee then jumped back 5 meters. "Ok then are you ready to get started" Habee smiled and got into a firm stance and got ready for Hideyoshi.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm
Upon hearing Habee's name he would smile," Well i haven't met an Uzumaki before so i guess you are the first. Although many of the Leaf's famous clans elude me, i guess we can call that even," stepping back five meters he would move into his fighting stance.

"Thanks for taking up my offer to train..it will really help me get a little better with some of my techniques and what not," Sliding his foot to the right he would dash towards Habee and slide to a stop approximately five feet in front of him as he lifted his foot into a crescent kick. Aiming for Habee's right side. If the boy had dodged the initial hit he would then throw a left jab aiming for his left side.

Hideyoshi heard the voice again in his head, this time it sounded more clear,"...The Rebirth...is at hand...," Still not knowing what this meant he would stay focused on the battle. The more he heard the voice, the more the pulses in his body continued. Focusing on the fight, depending on what happens next Hideyoshi would flip onto the Post and wait for his partner's attack.

1066/2000
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 pm
"No problem. I came to the training grounds in search of someone to spar with & thus I met you. I too have techniques I have to practice & improve on. I hope this spar can be very interesting & fun at the same time."

Habee then got ready as Hideyoshi begin his attack. He attempted to kick Habee by his right side so Habee quickly did a back flip while the kick was still coming at him. He would then land 3 meters back evading the kick. Habee didn't want to leave a single opening. He proceeded straight thereafter with an attack of his own. He dashed at Hideyoshi and jumped up in air when he was 2 meters infront of Hideyoshi. He span around and proceeded with a round house kick using his left foot in the hope of kicking the left of Hideyoshi's head. If this kick would hit, Habee would land on the ground then try and punch Hideyoshi in the stomach with his both his hands one after the other.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 pm
[Why are the poses in your avatars so damn similar ? lol]

Nero would have woken up late, so late that seemingly anybody else in the great village knows as the former Fire Nation Capital, the village hidden in the leaf, was up already, and they were minding their own business. Of course, nobody woke the poor Nero, the lonely Koutaishi clan member up, as there was nobody who even knew him, or where he lived, what he did for a liviving, etc.

He actually would have slept even more, but the sun was so bright, it was inevitable for him to be waken up by its rays. "God damn sun !" Nero would shout (mentally), rolling, so he would be now lying with his head facing the bed, instead of the ceiling, like before. He tried to return back to the land of dreams, where he was just talking to a cute blonde girl with blue eyes... The girl faded away... Of course... It was too late... His mind had been awaken...

"There is no helping it, it seems..." he thought to himself, changing his position with the help of his arms, so he would have lifted himself, and would now sit on the bed instead of simply lying down. His one pile of his dark grey hair (which would have been labeled "black" by anybody else, for nobody has looked at Nero directly, nor carefully ever before) would fall in front of his face, without causing any kind of disadvantage to Nero's sense of seeing. "Now..." he thought to himself, his red eyes looking straightly ahead, not paying any attention at all, Nero being lost in his own world of thoughts. "Now..." he thought, "What to do ?". It was only then that his eyes gained life once more, his shoulders and head raising, then Nero getting up from the bed he has been sitting on, standing still on the ground for a brief time, where he would have had to think, to be able to remember where the bathroom in the house was.

He would wash his face, and then he would have been ready to change his clothes, and get outside, if that is what he decided to do after that point. He got out of the bathroom and looked at his clothes... "It's been quite some time since I have last gone out for a training, isn't it ?". He would then feel the soft breeze coming from outside the window, blowing on to his skin. "Yes," he would have then thought to himself, "I'm definitely going out !". He would take the clothes he always wore outside his house. He would then put them on, and look around for the few pieces of weapons he had. Dinding them under his table, and grabbing them, he would head outside as soon as his speed allowed him.

"Now..." he would have thought to himself, once he was outside, "Where to ?". He would then feel the soft breeze once again, but also the annoying sun rays... "Even though I have an urge to head out to the forest, I know that it is hard, almost impossible to train out there... I will just go to the training grounds...". He would then do as he planned, and head to do training grounds immediately.

Once he had arrived in the training grounds, he would have seen his comrade Habee Uzumaki, another Genin of Konoha Team 1, talking to another boy, whom he has never seen before in the great village hidden in the forest... he would then approach the two, and start talking, looking at Habee, "Hey Habee ! How's it going... Sorry for leaving the bar like that the other daty... Ugh... I mean the Noodle store... Anyway... What aer you two up two ?". Then he would turn to the other kid, who he has never met before. "And, who are you ?" he would add, continuing, "I am Nero Koutaishi of the Koutaishi clan, a genin of Konoha, one of the members of Team 1, that includes Habee here...".
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 pm
[Nero we were actually in the middle of a close range battle lol]

Hideyoshi landed on the post without fail as he watched Habee run over," A strict close ranged fight...okay let's do this," once Habee had jumped into the air and commenced his kick, Hideyoshi would retaliate with his own crescent kick with his right foot. As their legs collided with one another, at first would be an initial deadlock, but Hideyosh's strength was more than Habee's as he pushed him back.

Hideyoshi was still standing on the post perfectly with his right leg bent in the air like a hook and his balance on his left leg. Looking over slightly he would see the new arrival coming to the training grounds as he flipped backwards behind the training post and looked at the boy," Pause for one moment please...Hello Nero, I am Hideyoshi Koyomi...no clan relations and i am also a genin of Konoha. Pleasure to meet you," Adding in," however we were in the middle of a little training, you can train with us if you want, but even though you two are a team this is a free for all," smiling as he jumped back onto the post and smiled.

Looking back to Habee he would nod," You would not mind your teammate joined in with us now would you. Of i do not know any ninjutsu, but that won't stop me yet...i have my own hidden power," as almost on cue that same voice came back in his head this time even louder,"Accept your Calling and call out my name...Corbin...accept your calling," the voice trailed off as he looked at the boys strangely," Okay let's do this," taking his fighting stance as he waited for the two boys to join in.

1369/2000
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm
[Lmao! Didn't recognise the similar poses @_@]

Habee kick was collided with Hideyoshi's kick. Hideyoshi's over powered Habee's and pushed him back. Habee landed on his feet and fixed up his balance to regain his fighting stance.

Habee watched as a someone joined into their fight. It was Nero, a member of team. He greeted his fellow team mate, "Hey Nero, nice to see you again!" Hideyoshi then suggested that Nero should join them in their spar. Habee nodded, "Sure. Nero join in on our spar. I can see what skills my fellow team mate possesses and also what skills, my new friend Hideyoshi possess."

Habee then jumped back and stood in a way which he facing directly at both Hideyoshi & Nero. He then got into his fighting stance and awaited for one of them to make a move.

[Short sorry xD]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum