Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetToday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: encounter

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 pm
"I have been up there before. I kind of need to leave!" Nightshade said amazed he moved her back to the couch so easily. She stood up and looked at him. He looked a little older than her. He also kind of resembled the description of Echo, just a little different than Prims description. This guy looked more demonic, and sexier.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 pm
He gives the girl a roguish smirk and steps forward "Oh? Well how come I haven't seen you around before then huh?" he asks leaning forward his crimson eyes gleaming mischievously as he stares into her eyes with his own the slit in the center widening ferally before returning to it's original.

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 pm
"How come I have never seen you before?" She said crossing her arms and staring back into his eyes! His eyes looked creepy for a brief second then they seemed to change. "See that question can work both ways." Nightshade realized she was stuck, so she may as well make the best of it until she can escape. Aiming a finger towards the door, she attempts to zap the doors lock with a smalk lightning bolt to break it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:46 pm
He chuckles "See the difference is...I live here." He states simply his eyes flicking to her finger as she aims towards the lock, he takes a small gamble and with a flick of his left hands wrist a wall of wind forms along the door the swirling vacuum dispersing the power of the lightning.
"...And now you're trying to break my door.." He states with a roll of his eyes "You realize this is clan property and that is in fact a federal offense yeah?"
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:56 pm
Suddenly it clicks, he lives there, mentions clan property and half way fits Prims description. "Well Echo Uchiha you should punish me, I think making me leave is perfect punishment." Nightshade said as she stood up and walked towards the door. "Sorry about trying to break the door." She added looking back towards him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am
He blinks once at the use of her name and cuts her off as she says he should punish her "I agree!" He shouts cutting off her words and with a flick of his left hand she shoots into the air his frame sitting where she was just a moment ago before she's dropped roughly the wind twirling her so she's bent over his lap.

His grin is not friendly "Entering without permission, attempting to destroy clan property.." He states his left hand pressing against the middle of her shoulders while his right yanks her pants down revealing her bottom a small coating of wind covering his palm before he brings it down onto her cheeks spanking her roughly. "Ten for each offense.." He states his annoyance now made clear by the girls strange mannerisms....what the hell is up with Kunoichi and leather nowadays?
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 am
"Hey wait no no no! I meant kicking me out! Damn it I am an adult treat me like one would you?".Nightshade said trying to get up. Her thin body, curvy in the right spots, wiggling to sit up beside Echo ss she pulled up her pants and adjust her top. "Are you letting me go now?".Nightshade asked him looking st him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 am
He chuckles as she wiggles from his grasp and answers her plea with a small challenging smirk "Adult? Little girl I doubt you know what being an adult is even about he states his hand still against her shoulder as she sits up patting it gently in a friendly manner, the small use of the genjutsu he's perfected going undetected by most.

[Genjutsu used; Seduce them all! target only has 27 chakra and therefore cannot resist the effects.]

If successful he gives the girl a small wink his smirk widening "Course, if you're interested in becoming an adult you should come by more often...I definitely liked what I saw." He states calmly with a shrug of his shoulders as he leans back his arms now resting on the top of the couch his crimson eyes closing and his head tilting back his toned athletic frame being revealed in more detail in this position as his claws gently slide against the fabric of the couch their sitting on.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:17 am
Suddenly strange feelings came over Nightshade. "What, but, um..." She looked up at Echo. "Whst is happening?" Nightshade said staring up at Echo. She suddenly wanted him, she liked him? What was happening?
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 am
He opens his eyes and tilts his head towards her his crimson eyes staring into her own the roguish smirk still in place his voice coming out like a warm autumn breeze that caresses her ears as he speaks.
"What do you mean?" He asks leaning towards her now his left palm pressing against her forehead to check her temperature his claws softly pressing against her skin as he slides his hand from her forehead to her cheek "Hmm...you don't have a fever.." he says his thumb softly stroking her cheek, the claws tickling her skin but not cutting or stabbing inward.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum