Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 6:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

encounter Empty encounter

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 am
Nightshade wanted to pay a visit to her Primrose Uchiha. She was going to ask her if she wanted to go on a mission. Prim was always one to join Nightshade on missions. Nightshade was dressed in her leather outfit with her cloak and weapons. She approached Prims house, and as she always had, entered the house . It was dark with only a couple of lights on. "Anyone here?" Nightshade asked.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

encounter Empty Re: encounter

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 am
Inside the house enjoying simply the dark and silence is the Demon Lord Echo Uchiha he sighs once his toned frame left bare a pair of baggy shorts with green trim being all that is left around his neck is a simple white towel his frame slightly wet and his hair slicked back, his gear is noticeably missing as he believes no one would be foolish enough to simply walk into his house expecting a fight.

The door creaks open as he stands up immediately before moving towards the entrance and quirking an eyebrow as a woman enters his house...

He blinks once before raising his right hand in a greeting and saying simply "Yo."
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 am
Nightshade saw a face she never had seen. "I'm looking for Prim. Who are you?" She asked and said. The man in front of her apparently lives here and mist ne one of the other cousins Prim speaks of. Nightshsde knew Viper, but who was this person?
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 am
He shrugs his shoulders once tilting his head to the left his eyes scanning down the girls frame...more leather?
He blinks once quirking his eyebrow upwards he responds "Fenrir." he lies blatantly showing no signs of said lie only small curiosity "Not sure where she is." he states with a small chuckle his hands no resting on his hips.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 am
"She never mentioned you, that's strange, well can I sit and wait for her?" Nightshade asked taking off her cloak. Fenrir? Prim had mentioned Echo and Koroshi but never a Fenrir. "I assume you are a friend or relative of Prim. I know her cousins live here and that is who she lives with." Nightshade felt a little weary but surely he was harmless. The place looked the same from her observation. Signs of people still living here, she knew Viper had moved to Asgard but apparently the others had stayed.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:17 am
He chuckles deeply before sitting next to her with a small smirk "Sure, I'm the babysitter.." He says with a bit of amusement leaking into his voice at how proper the title sounds for him at the moment....Powerful Demi-god and Master Class Ninja Echo the Demon fox...reduced to babysitting his Brother's Son and taking care of Primrose while making sure Navi takes care of business while decimating any and all threats..

Well...doesn't mean he can't have fun while he's still on the plane of Mortals...
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am
"I use to live here off and on, Viper was nice. He kinda accepted me cause of Prim. "I am Nightshade Arashi, been friends with Prim for a few years. She stays over at mine and Samaruo's place sometimes." Nightshade was feeling slightly uncomfortable now for some reason. Maybe it was because she didn't know this guy. She decided to move towards the door.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:24 am
He quirks an eyebrow at her sudden attempt at departure a gust of wind suddenly blowing through the crack of the wind and with a strange clicking noise the lock is drawn, he chuckles deeply "Thought you were waiting for your friend?" He asks simply while standing up again his arms stretching upwards his head tilting from right to left an audible pop heard as he works out his joints.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 am
"I kind of have things to do, like make dinner for my boyfriend and I." She said nervously looking around the house. She may have to run from this guy. "So I am leaving now." Nightshade said trying to open the locked door. Realizing she couldn't, she made a run for Prims room. She would try to go out Prims window. Who was this guy? What did he want with her? Now things had taken an odd turn.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:42 am
He blinks "Hey." He calls out simply "You can't go up there." He states crossing his arms and if she doesn't stop he merely raises his right hand towards her a torrent of wind surrounding her frame and lifting her feet from the ground.

His eyes narrow and with a casual gesture he floats her over sitting her down on the couch again. "You're quite rude you know that?" He states simply.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum