Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Hopes & Aspirations - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopes & Aspirations

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:26 am
Shinji would get up from his desk and proceed to leave his office. Hopefully Yusuke had enough sense to follow him. Their destination was not too far. Arriving in the room Shinji would go to the opposite side of the room and took a seat on a bench. The room he had led Yusuke to, assuming he followed, was a good one to do a quick training bout in. Naturally Shinji did not plan on battling. Moreover he would merely watch. Assuming all went as planned then Shinji would sit on the bench casually and lean back. He would then reach his hand down to Makaze and make a small slit in his thumb. He would then place his hand down on the bench next to him. A large puff of smoke would appear and briefly cloak the creature Shinji had summoned. It was one he had not had too much time to summon, so it would be both a test for Yusuke and this new summon: Oraix. The large Oni would have been summoned in siting position, so that he sat next to Shinji. Naturally the Oni dwarfed the Tenkage. The Oni seemed to be asleep or something, because he did not talk, however his blodd red eyes would open into slits as Shinji started to talk in a cool steady tone to Yusuke who was hopefully there: "You remember that other oni I had with me when I first greeted you at the gates? Well, this big guy is his boss. He will be your sparring partner. I will merely observe. As you can see." Shinji pointed to his bandaged eye. "I am not in fit fighting shape, but I assure you that this will be no easy match. Now, feel free to get ready. We will start when this big boy gets up."

Once Shinji had finished talking Oraix's eyes opened fully. He was the retired king of the Oni and was no slouch in a fight-that much Shinji knew. In an odd double voice the Oni-lord spoke to Shinji: "Do I really have to fight this punk? Back in my day this was left to the lesser Oni." Shinji merely nodded and the Oni-lord made an odd deep sigh that resonated around the room. He then got up and walked to the middle of the room and waited for Yusuke to come at him. He did indeed look like a demon incarnate, because well...he was.

[7 posts]
{Sorry for the meh-post kind of tired}
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 am
Following Shinji to the place where they were going to train Yusuke had no problem keeping up with him. Once they reach the place Shinji's plan was not to fight Yusuke rather he slam hi palm right on the bench as something appears it seems like a demon but Yusuke was not sure until Shinji explain what it was. After hearing Shinji's explaination, Yusuke took a kunai out and thinks to himself *hmm it does not matter who my opponent is i should fight them with all i have*. Yusuke then started by making a clone of himself charging right at the oni to test it's strength.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 pm
The fight was off to a rather boring start in the eye of Shinji. Even with his one good eye he could see a shadow clone being made and running at Oraix. That was a rather foolish move, which Shinji knew all too well from his fight with Oraix. The large Oni would wait till Yusuke's clone was about a meter away and then he would move. The Oni would raise its right knee such that Yusuke's clone would run into the moving knee if it were not to do anything. If all were to go as planned then Yusuke's clone would run straight into the Oni's well timed knee raise. If successful it would strike the clone squarely in the chest, which would probably, if it connected, disperse the clone. Oraix was not like Shinji in the least. Oraix went straight to destruction and sheer power while Shinji stuck with finesse and trickery in his fights. That was why Shinji had chosen Oraix out of all other oni: he would do things that Shinji would not. It may be a cold heartless reason, but both the oni and Shinji had come to respect each other....to an extent.

{Sorry for the lazy post}
[9 posts]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm
Yusuke's clone did what shinji's summoning would have expected him to do. As the clone of Yusuke would charge right at the oni, The oni known as Oraix would raise it's knee was it were to hit Yusuke's clone. At the command of Yusuke he sets the clone to explode right in front of the oni to make sure that it took maximum damage from that move. Yusuke would not stop there as he make another 3 clone, Yusuke knew that taking a summoning as strong as Oraix would requirment more that that but still he wait and see how much damage the explosion would do to it.

(ooc:Np everyone have their lazy days)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm
Yes, Oraix was indeed strong, but he was too hasty in a battle. The explosion would indeed go off and it would impact the tall Oni and heavily damaging him. So, much so that he disappeared in a puff of smoke to go recover in his realm of the Oni. However this spar was far from over as Yusuke would soon discover. Shinji, being as quick witted as ever, would, using all his speed, stand up from his bench with the same lazy look on his face as always just as Oraix was desummoned. Even with a out of commission eye Shinji figured he would be more than a match for Yusuke. Before the explosion had cleared Shinji would merely clap-a slow mocking clap that would echo off the walls. He would then, after stopping his mocking clap, speak up in his trademarked lazy tone: "Very well, you have some skill, but I assure the real spar starts here. Now, come at me with everything you have. And good luck-you will need it." Shinji would then prepare for the battle that was no doubt about to unfold. It was lucky the room in which the two shinobi were about to fight in was reinforced for this very purpose. Otherwise that blast would have surely destabilized the whole building.

[11 posts for eye recovery]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm
It seems that the oni was hurt as it gave a puff sound and disappear as the clone of Yusuke explose upon his command. Yusuke the sees that the tenkage himself stood up, as he still seems lazy but Yusuke knew that he was going to test his strength since Shinji's oni disappear. Despite saying that he had no intend to fight Yusuke, shinji spoke to Yusuke and warn him. Yusuke knew that in terms of speed and power he is on a losing end but he must do something unless he waants to lose. The 3 clones that Yusuke made eariler tried running in a straight line towards Shinji. Suddenly one of the clone when off the rest of the clone and attack shinji from the right side as another clone took this oppotunity to transfrom into a big shuriken without letting Shinji see as the shuriken was being held by another Yusuke. If the clone attacking from the right side successfully distract Shinji then Yusuke would send the big shuriken flying towards Shinji.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 am
Shinji was done playing games and he was ready to unleash his full power. With a mere thought a cloak of blue chakra sprung up around him about an inch off his body: this was Shinji's whirlwind waltz. It was his ultimate move that would allow him the chance to end this battle before it got too intense. As Yusuke's clones made their first steps Shinji made one fluid motion. He would, using all his speed, weave his way through the clones who would be unable to track his speed unless they had some kind of power that would allow them to track an object moving at three times their speed, which Shinji rather doubted. Also, due to Shinji moving with all his speed it would seem as if he disappeared in blur to those who could not track his speed (300 btw). If he was able to weave through the clones without a hitch he would then proceed to the door frame where he, if all went as planned, would stop. And then he would speak up to Yusuke who he would now be behind unless by some miracle he was able to keep track of Shinji's movements. Shinji, at this point, assuming all went well would speak up in a clear voice: "Yusuke, let us postpone this spar. It will be unfair for you as I could have very easily just taken you out right there. However, I have a proposition for you: become a jounin in this village and lead a team. Then once you have attained enough skill we can talk about you being my bodyguard. Sound fair?"

[13 posts to eye recovery]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:40 am
Yusuke knew that the tenkage was far stronger then him if he was to get serious. As Yusuke sees Shinji disappears from his sight all his clones plus Yusuke himself would not stand a chance as Shinji moves through the clones. Yusuke releases all the clones as his back was facing shinji, when you heard what Shinji was saying he stood there and listen. After listening to what Shinji had to say Yusuke turns around and look at Shinji as he says to him "I agree that i am still very weak and i will do as you say but i was thinking if you could train me or even allow me to leave the village to train with others for a little while before coming back? that way i might be able to get stronger faster".
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 pm
Shinji listened silently to what Yusuke had to say. What the man asked was reasonable, but Shinji would still much rather he stay on as a jounin of the village. As such Shinji would make one last bid for the man's allegiance: "I respect what you have to say, but I implore you to consider staying in Tengakure and leading a genin team. You have the raw power-that much is apparent. But, you lack skill, which is something you could gain by leading a team. By teaching others you tend to hone your own skill. I personally think it would be a viable idea for you, but the choice is yous: travel far and wide or remain here and lead a team where we can spar every one in a while if you would like." Shinji knew he was being a bit unfair in giving Yusuke a few choices, but, hey, what could he say? The village needed jounin. But, Shinji did not wish to force Yusuke's hand. He would not wait for a response. With that he would leave the boy in peace to ponder what Shinji had just told him-it would be an easier decision for the boy if he did not have a kage brooding over him. He would not allow anything to hinder his leaving.

[Exit, 15 posts of eye recovery]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am
Yusuke knew that what he had request was a little bit too much but he asked the Tenkage for his opinion as the Tenkage replied to him "I respect what you have to say, but I implore you to consider staying in Tengakure and leading a genin team. You have the raw power-that much is apparent. But, you lack skill, which is something you could gain by leading a team. By teaching others you tend to hone your own skill. I personally think it would be a viable idea for you, but the choice is yous: travel far and wide or remain here and lead a team where we can spar every one in a while if you would like.". After hearinf what the Tenkage had to say and he took his leave Yusuke was left wondering about what he should do as he too left the room thinking what he should do next as he was stuck with a few option that Shinji had given him *hmm i guess i should just go chill out a little maybe look for a spot to rest before i think about what i can do and judging by what the Tenkage had said he wanted me to lead the ninja in this village which he also does makes sense for me to gain some expirance myself but well i should go get somethings to eat*.

(Do i get stats for this topic?)
WC:1225
[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum