Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

High Hopes.[Hachi/Private, NK.] Empty High Hopes.[Hachi/Private, NK.]

Sun May 27, 2018 2:28 pm
I've arrived early as I have for the past few days in order after meeting with that Knight Bedivere of whom I am still not quite sure the gender of. I've been working tirelessly in order to master the three jutsu that I only have two more days to perfect in time for the exams and to top it all off I've had to hide away for the past few days in order to escape my families best intentions in trying to help prepare me for the Genin Exam, a most likely horrifying and fruitless distraction that I simply cannot afford...

I unzip a slipping bag with myself tucked inside hidden behind an alcove on the Academies roof the Ninja passing me ignoring me after noting that I'm one of the weirdos that live behind that barbed wire fence, I've got two days to master the jutsu I only have the basics of and I've had to use the public baths more than once this week so I'm very low on funds.

I fold and stash away my sleeping bag and grab my overnight case, plucking out a toothbrush and some mouthwash along with a bottle of water I marked that is not for drinking in order to wash my mouth of the early morning gunk that's no doubt festering in my horribly sensitive teeth, something that to this day makes eating ice-cream simply not worth it I lean down and spit out the fluid towards the usually empty portion of the academy taking a moment to make sure nobody is below me. I'm satisfied when all I see is a puddle and promptly let a stream out, childishly aiming for the small amount of water with simply the groggy thought that I kinda wanna see a splash...

After a moment I recall that it hasn't rained in a few weeks and if it did last night I'd have been given a rude awakening, as soon as that thought crosses my mind I almost choke on my toothbrush when that puddle forms into a head of purple hair...I actually do choke when in my attempt to call out a warning I swallow the offending plastic bristled death trap and pitch over the side of the roof after losing my balance from surprise-.

So no shit there I was, dropping onto my back a long distance with a garish pink and yellow polka-dotted plastic stick extending out of my mouth, clutching at my throat beside a mouthwash and saliva covered ninja who was just minding her own business before being drenched in something sticky, minty and being surprised by a body falling from the sky choking halfway to death before I gain my wits about me grab the stick and pull it out with a gasp followed by me turning to my side and coughing...
Just before my water bottle clocks me on the top of the head.

...Not my best first impression.
Hachi Hozuki
Hachi Hozuki
Citizen

High Hopes.[Hachi/Private, NK.] Empty Re: High Hopes.[Hachi/Private, NK.]

Mon May 28, 2018 4:40 pm
Hachi had been doing her warm up stretches, quietly twisting and reaching to loosen up her muscles for the morning. She even sank down into a puddle, a sort of Hozuki-only stretch that helped wake up every part of her body. As she began reforming again and rising from her puddle when something hit her head. The girl flinches and shudders, the weird wet and sticky sensation in her hair was... unnerving. Before she could investigate whether a bird had made a mess on her head, a boy suddenly landed next to her, eliciting a terrified yelp of surprise and a few steps backwards. She stared wide-eyed at the person who'd just fallen from above as he pulled something out of his throat gagging and then being hit in the face by a bottle of water, momentarily forgetting about the sticky mess on her head. 

"H-hey! Are you all right? That was a hard fall." Hachi knelt down next to the person, getting a better look at him as she pats him on the back and offers a hand to pick him up stopping from taking his hand however as a thought crossed her mind. "Wait a minute, where you the one who dropped that sticky stuff on my head? What was that even? What'd you do to my hair!?"
Now feeling the odd substance on her head with her hands before looking at the odd liquid on her fingers. It had a powerful smell, but definitely wasn't anything good. "What were you even doing up there!?"
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 pm
I've still got a hand over my mouth to cover up my coughing when she starts laying into me, which I feel is fair considering what actually got all over her, still I feel like her being a puddle when I checked out for people is something to also consider. I've got my head turned away to cough out the excess of water and clear up the scratching in my throat as I lean down and instead of saying anything, offer up the solution of a hand towel and the bottle of water that just clocked me on the head.

Unfortunately, the appropriately guilty expression I try to put on looks more irritated than anything else, and the gruffness of my voice fresh after nearly choking to death is off-putting so when I try to be apologetic and sincerely offer her to

"Use these to clean up." It comes off as something more demanding than me not wanting the Water based Genin to kick my scrawny little ass and if my offer is accepted I glance around and wince as my toothbrush is spotted...Clinging to the ground covered in gunk and completely unusable now.
I sigh heavily and wander over to pick it up, before calmly tossing it over my shoulder into the waste bin.

"I don't have any money, and I'm just a Student so I don't think I've got any jutsu I can help teach." I declare suddenly glancing back at the purple haired Genin, eyes squinted in thought...Which because of resting bitch face makes it seem like I'm staring suspiciously at the poor girl, whose morning I've probably thoroughly ruined by now.

"So unless you need help with Surface Walking or a Lightning Jutsu..." And I shrug, really wishing I didn't forget my hoodie upstairs right about now-.
Hachi Hozuki
Hachi Hozuki
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2018 9:27 pm
Hachi kept a firm resolve as the boy handed over the small towel and water bottle, especially when he still seemed so... apprehensive! ...But she did want to get out whatever was in her hair, so she took the towel, letting some water form in her palm to get sucked into it rather than use the water bottle. She would quickly wipe her head clean, giving it a small shake to fling off any small leftover traces. The boy then started explaining that he didn't have any money or jutsus that he could teach her, which made Hachi pause, wondering why that mattered. When he mentioned lightning jutsu however, Hachi would flinch slightly and shake her head. "N-none of that needed no... but you didn't answer my questions! Why were you brushing your teeth on the school roo- oh god it was your backwash you spat on me."

Hachi shuddered in disgust before regaining her composure, taking a deep breath and focusing on him. This run in was just... too weird. So she was going to pretend like it didn't happen. This was her first time meeting a new student, she should be as friendly and cordial as possible... And NOT drown him in the nearest body of water for doing something so nasty. "My name is Hachi Hozuki. I just recently graduated to Genin. Now, please introduce yourself and tell me why you were brushing your teeth on the roof... And are you sure you're fine after falling like that?"
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2018 7:36 am
I flinched slightly when she figured out just what she was covered in a moment ago, and very nonchalantly began scanning left and right to figure out if I could find an escape route from this mortifying situation. 
Unfortunately, I'm currently standing in front of something that horrifies most ninja as it's one of the more dangerous things in existence for us...

A Superior Officer with enthusiasm-. I sigh softly running a hand through my blonde hair as I regard the older girl my eyes locked onto the symbol of her graduation searching for any sort of problem...Before I decide that it checks out and that I did just spit on(accidentally or not) on a superior officer who is now demanding to know my identity and why I was where I was.

"I'm Tsukasa Akari, and that's because I slept up there last night." I declare dryly, my eyes flicking to my arms as I wiggle my fingers and clench my fists. And then I roll my neck, getting a few satisfying pops in response before I nod once my eyes lazily half-lidded my lips still curled into a soft frown at the situation.

"I'm fine, probably a few bruises but nothings sprained or broken." And I haven't been stabbed, electrocuted, set on fire or shown 'THE FULL POWER OF THE SUN' that my Grandpa tried to push into a bottle only to throw at me in a fit of rage-...
My sudden delve into PTSD as I stare off blankly into the distance perhaps is misconstrued as being bored into a sudden catatonic state, but I promise it's simply my continued exposure to more A and S-rank Ninjutsu than most Students see well into their Jounin career...Especially with them aimed at me.
Hachi Hozuki
Hachi Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 pm
It was hard to believe someone like this could look so... worn out. Hachi sighed with relief as he finally gave his name and what he had been doing up there. Talking was the first step to meeting someone. So he'd been sleeping on the roof, which of course was a red flag immediately. Looking at his face and listening to his tone however, it was pretty clear that he didn't want to talk about WHY he had been sleeping on the roof. The way he started staring into space... It was best to move on. Nodding slightly, Hachi would reach into a bag at her waist, pulling out a muffin wrapped in a cloth that looked like it was starting to break into chunks. "Here, take this. You said you slept up on the roof and you don't have any money right? I can't imagine you've had breakfast yet if that's the case. It's a little crushed, but it should still be plenty edible."

Hachi did her best to be nice to the boy. He HAD spit on her, but from what she could tell he was going through something. Kids don't normally sleep on the roof of the school after all. What kind of educator could she hope to be if she couldn't handle a youth in emotional danger? Surely this would end up being a lesson she learns from as well as the boy! "You're gonna need the enrgy to practice jutsu if you're eventually gonna graduate after all. Can't get much done on an empty stomach."
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 am
The offer of a Muffin immediately has my stomach sinking with dread it's definitely poison or something after that nonsense, probably not fatal poison as that's a bit much in retaliation for the backwash bath but I'm not gonna have a good day after taking a bite.
I eye the muffin like most would the executioners' axe and I ponder the risks of accepting...On one hand, the ire of a Genin, even one fresh out of the academy, is not something I need right now.
On the other hand, I really need to pass this test in the next few days and getting myself too sick to study would be a poor idea.

So I begin shaking my head raising a hand to mirror the expression.
"That's fine...Part of my training is...survival methods I can't eat anything I don't catch, kill, skin and cook myself." I lie expertly, looking away so she doesn't see the deception in my eyes which also roam up again towards the roof.
It's kinda cold. "...Thanks though?" 
Holy crap this is the most awkward conversation I've had since the time I accidentally glued myself to the ceiling.
Hachi Hozuki
Hachi Hozuki
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2018 6:41 pm
This was starting to get tedious. How was she supposed to bond with a younger student if he wouldn't even accept a muffin!? What the heck was this survival training thing? Only supposed to eat what he catches... that's the kind of thing you do in the woods, not at the academy! Why was he being so stubborn and aloof!? With a slightly irritated sigh, Hachi wrapped the muffin again., but she didn't put it away. "Well, I don't believe that for a second but fine. I'll just have to keep an eye on you until you eat so I don't worry about you passing out. You fell off a roof you were sleeping on, I'm not gonna just run off. Besides, Maybe I can help you with the training thing. I was just about to do some of my own in fact."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum