Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

His first hangover? [P;Invonly] Empty His first hangover? [P;Invonly]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 pm
Softly the boys eyes flutter open, his eyes greeted by the morning sun illuminating the bedding chamber, his eyes squinting shut from the light as he groans, his left hand under the blanket moves to place it over his head, the swift movement on the boys new skin causes it to tear slightly at the bend of his arm which causes a pain filled scream to fill the house, tears building in his eyes as he lays still under the blanket with the area around his left elbow bleeding softly, his young form still not being an adjusted host for such power, much training is needed to condition his body so the change into the demonic state does not force his body to such limits it would normally be fatal without his regeneration.
His thoughts are slow and confused, "What happened yesterday....?" the boy thinks confused, the pain in his arm slowly subsiding with the wound slowly healing itself, the skin reattaching itself and stretching slightly to compensate for bending and movement.

[172]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

His first hangover? [P;Invonly] Empty Re: His first hangover? [P;Invonly]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 pm
Echo Uchiha has entered long before his Nephew has awoken, his eyes are a bloody crimson his pupil slitted and his fingers clawed as he once again wears the entirety of his devil gear upon his frame, his mind is racing with the memories of the image of a laser carving through the sky, the very familiar malice of the Kyuubi's chakra pervading his senses.

His Nephew's frame is all the proof he needs of what occurred, he sits upon the edge of his Nephew's bed casually his face a stony mask of barely restrained rage before his Nephew awakens and his face becomes a smirk laced with amusement his eyes narrowed upon his Nephew's frame his eyes flickering with the amusement painting his face. "Yo Kit, you lost control didn't you?" He asks calmly ignoring the boys confusion.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 pm
Hearing his uncles voice Samuru softly moves the blanket down, he winces a bit from the pain of his tender skin, a state similar to a reptile upon gaining the new layer after shedding.
His coal black gaze meets his uncles as he looks to the side disappointing, "I barely remember, all I remember was seeing Prim and her parents before everything went red...all I could hear was growling..and anger.."
The boy says softly, unsure what even occurred, only assuming that he lost control once again, his uncles words almost hinting as such.

[267]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 pm
Echo quirks an eyebrow at the mention of Prim's parents before his eyes narrow even further before closing at the mention of the red hot anger and the snarling voice of the Kyuubi roaring for them to kill all who oppose them.

He sighs softly "The Beasts influence is strong...you have to be stronger Samuru.." He states using his name once more as a means to get the seriousness of his statement through.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:13 pm
Samuru does not really say anything, he feels disappointing that he is being told this once more, and how he actually lost control.
"I know Uncle Echo, I just don't know what happened, I do not even remem-" the boys words shift, the first sign of his insanity as he begins an entire new sentence off his last one.
"I'm hungry, do you know how to cook a toaster?"
His face looking normal and serious as he asks this, his words now however go back to what they were previously speaking about.
"-ber transforming back my second tail, all I know is I woke up here.."
The boys eyes widen as he sits up, his teeth gritting as his fresh skin begins ripping as his body begins to blood upon his bed adding an extra layer, cracks in his skin now it looks like made of blood, "Where is Aunt Prim is she ok?!" he yells finally having it come to him that he does not remember anything after seeing her, thoughts now come to his mission, "Oh my god I failed my first mission!" Samuru yells worried, his brain a wreck as everything flows through at once.

[466]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm
Echo blinks as his Nephew's words are interrupted by himself, he sits up and walks over placing his right hand upon his Nephew's forehead to check his temperature "...You feeling ok-" he begins before his Nephew shoots upwards Echo watching slightly worried and wincing as his wounds open again.

"Kid, kid! Calm down! She's fine!" He shouts waving his hands in a placating gesture, not wanting to actually touch his Nephew's damaged skin.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:24 pm
Samuru in a worried panic makes his way out of his bed, attempting to make a dash past Echo to go check on things himself, bloody foot prints are left through the house as his blood drips upon the floor, the boy enduring this state due to his thoughts and worries, the boy making it to the steps if left on his course as he tries to make his way down the steps, the downwards gravity and the force of his steps cause him to scream with every step, blood squirting out of his feet, upon reaching the last two steps his right foot slips and twists to the right the boys advancing form falling down the last few steps only to land upon the ground on his open skin, blood now squirting out of his back and onto the floor the boy now laying in a puddle of blood screaming.

[616]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm
Echo winces and grimaces as in his Nephew's panic he runs past him and injures himself further, he growls softly at the boys state of mind before his voice cuts through the screaming with the tone he used on ANBU operatives.

"Kit! Activate tail one! Your healing to slow to check up on Viper's pet!" he says his ire towards the girl increasing, he's over the Uchiha thing but she's growing from an annoyance to a danger to his family...
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm
Samuru lays immobile upon the ground, his teeth grit them self as tears form in his eyes from the extreme pain flowing through every cell in his body, his special cape stained with blood which he is laying on, he hears his uncles words and attempts as such.
He feels deep within himself as he flows his chakra outwards, the black chakra of his unique kyuubi forming around him, if detected not even a single trace of malice or hatred is detected in the entire cloak, Viper himself within the boy holding all of it back, the guilt that he actually let his son get to such a point because he could not handle himself.
The cloak acts to lift him slightly putting a cushioning layer of chakra between him and the ground, the cracks in his skin sealing up faster then before with his blood now recreating itself and pumping faster through his body, the boy breathing slowly still in a panic doing everything his uncle tells him to do at this point.

[790]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 pm
He breathes a deep sigh of relief as the young Jinchuuriki's wounds are healed "Go lay back down, I'll go check on Prim myself after this.." He states softly while pulling his goggles over his eyes with his right hand his eyes gleaming a darker red behind his goggles.

"You need your rest Kit, after a few errands of mine are taken care of I'll be taking you into a more secluded area of the forest..were gonna teach you more about the beast in your gut.." he states his tone leaving no room for argument.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum