Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Meeting in the Village (Continued) Empty Meeting in the Village (Continued)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm
[ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14824-meeting-in-the-village-p-nk#117944 Continuing from my last post.]
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting in the Village (Continued) Empty Re: Meeting in the Village (Continued)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm
As Solara waits she feels a burning in her chest , it move to her bust and they grow two sizes! “What in sweat hell!?” Her top nearly busts open from the presser, she loosened it so she can breathe then she feels her legs are cold. Her pants had disappeared and all she had was a very shot mini skirt! She moved behind a wall to hide herself t5hen she saw it, ever teen girl and woman changed like she did. She had no Idea what in the world was going on than a booming voice popped in to her head.

“ All girls now have bigger boobs and have to wear short miniskirts for their next two day if they are 16 and up. This is the will of God!”

The voice fades but still Solara had no Idea what to think... her mind could only come up with one thing, roll with it. Solara fit her top then turned back in to the ally acting like nothing had changed. She walked up to the man and crossed her arms over her now huge chest, “I want to know who you are and what you want in Tengakure.”
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 pm
As Okon looked around the corner of the ally, he had noticed the girl change, as he lowered his eyebrow. He immedietly raised it again, thoughts of just why the girl had wanted Okon to go down this ally began to fill his head, he held back a smile, as he heard the girl asking why Okon was in Tengakure and who he was. "Dunno." He said, beginning to smile. "Why should I tell you?"
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm
Solara shifted her arms, the two lumps of meat on her chest where getting in the way. When this was over she was going to find the person or whatever was behind this and kill them! Solara moves closer trying to look mean but her bust was failing her. She shifts her legs, she had no idea how girls wore skirts her legs where freezing! Solara couldn’t interrogate someone like this, she was making a fool out of herself. She turned, “O forget it, Ill hind out who you are latter, I have some bigger things to worry about right now.”

She jumped up to a edge and worked her way up the side of the building to the roof, when she lifted herself on to it she was exhausted, she felt 10 pounds heavier! How did big busted girls work with this everyday!? She got up and moved across the roofs to her room, it could only be accessed by a window on the side of a building in a darker part of the village. She swing in to it and moved to her dresser, Solara tried to take the skirt off but it wouldn’t budge. “God damn it!”

She kicked her wall and grabbed a pair of paints which she slipped in under the skirt. As for her chest... she took her top off and wrapped herself in a bandage to make them smaller. She then put her top back on and moved to the window. Now that she was back to normal or close enough she would find that guy again and fallow him.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm
Okon just shrugged, apparently she hadn't brung him here to do what he thought. Though she began to turn and walk away, that was when Okon saw just how short the skirt had been from the other point of view.. He smiled a bit, then decided to follow her, he would give the reasons he is in Tengakure and his name, whenever she stopped, and then he decided to ask why she cared. She didn't travel too far, she just went over to a building in the ally and started to climb up. He simply waited, and saw her going through a window, must be her home. He sighed and followed her up, then tapping on the window, gently, to make sure he wouldn't break it.
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm
Solara jumped when he taped on her window, she wasn’t paying attention when appeared in her window. She jumped back and grabbed Shinku witch was hanging on the wall, she didn’t want to use it in her house but if she had to she would. She poured her chakra in to the blade and waited, when he didn’t burst throw the window she wondered why? “Why did you fallow me!”

She stood ready, if there was going to be a fight she would attack first. But now that her home had been found it didn’t matter she had to move, they can never find where she is. She stud waiting for an answer when she remembered that it was sound proof, she blushed as she slowly moved to the window and opined it. She jumped back to her first spot.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:36 pm
He looked at her, jumping at the sound of the taps. He raised his eye brow when she began to shout yet he couldn't hear anything, perhaps the sound was sound proof, or perhaps she just couldn't shout all too loudly. She came over and opened the window, then quickly jumped back into place. He lower his eyebrow, it was the window. "Sorry for intruding, and following, just wanted to let you know the reason I am in Tengakure since you bothered to ask, I live here." He said, it would have been rather obvious, though the fact that he hasn't seen this girl was rather strange. "My name is Okonishi, now, perhaps you'll let me know why you bothered to ask in the first place?" He said, raising his eye brow, he was somewhat curious about this one.
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:58 am
Solara held her ground, she didn’t trust him one bit. She had been here for weeks and to miss a person like him is impossible. “That bull shit! I took notes on everyone and Iv never seen you...”
Shinku rattled in her hand, the power in it was building she didn’t have much time before she would either have to release it or take her chakra back. Solara watched him closely, now that he was so close she could read his flow much better. Witch was not good, he was much stronger then her so if a fight broke out she would have to run.

Solara scanned the room, there was only one exit and he was standing in front of it... not a smart move one her part. She needed to know if he was friend or fow fast, so she came up with a plain.. Solara relaxed and moved Shinku to her side, she put on a fake smile. “So why don’t you tell me what you really want here?”
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm
He heard the female say she had taken note of everything in the village. "Clearly you haven't taken note of me.." He said, then looked at the girl as she asked why he was really here. "Here as in the village? Or here as in why am I tapping at your window answering your question? Either way, I've already told you. I live in this village here, I was adopted into it as an infant. And if here, I am here to ask why you even bothered to ask for my information.." He said, replying to her question.
Mira Tau
Mira Tau
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:10 pm
Solara could feel Shiku shaking in her hand, it was at its limit, she had no choose. Solara absorb her chakra back in to her body, it would take time before she could prime it again. Solara then read the mans flow and by what she could tell he was telling the truth, but then how did she miss him? “So lets say I believe you, then where have you been? I have sources all over this village and none of them have ever mentioned someone like you?”

Solara was getting worried, if she been wrong about him then she may have just given a normal shinobi the spot of her home for no reason, that would have been a grave mistake on her part. She pulled out her book. “So what’s your name? If you’re not in this then your lying.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum