Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

meeting the village leader io p nk Empty meeting the village leader io p nk

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 pm
Light woke up early this moring he had been hoping to be able to talk to the leader. He had been able to make jounin and had been thru his medical training. Light had gotten dressed and walked 0ut his door. he heard this bird screeching.It was very annoying.Light continued on his way to the village leaders office. The road was broken and cracked buildings were falling apart aside from the cold and the villages rough look yuki could be a beautiful place. Light was lonely but he could  make friends but he was hoping he could make a triumphant change in this place his medical skills werent to bad and he was hoping that his knowledge of the human bodiy would come in handy  he had arived at the building he was hoping to be at. He opened the main door and  walked down the hallway and found the door to the leaders office Light nocked on the door "nock nock it is light deston may i have a  few minutes of your time sir?"
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

meeting the village leader io p nk Empty Re: meeting the village leader io p nk

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 pm
Demetri was sitting in his office when a knock was heard on his door. It was not much after the knock that the heard a voice on the other side of the door. "You may enter Light Deston." Demetri said as he began to shuffle his papers into place as the boy opened the door. Demetri would have a cold look on his face as he watched the boy enter the office and point towards the chair letting the boy know to sit. His cold eyes followed the boy all the way to where he would stop and wait for him to begin asking questions.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm
Upon entering the office Light noticed the leaders cold stare hoping he wouldnt piss him off with his questions so he sat where te leader pointed. 'iI under stand that your a very busy man and i was jut curious about your plans for yuki were and how i might fit into those plans.:" while waiting for a repsonce from the leader light decided to look around the office he noticed a few paintings but what caught his eyes where the pappers that said medical info on the but he dissmissed it. But the longer he sat there the more it nagged at him he thought to him self."what is he doing with that is it his or some others ninjas?"
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:02 am
Light entered the door and sat where he was directed to, 'not a rebellious person thats good' he thought to himself as he listened to what the man wanted. "My plans for yukigakure? Right now they are rather simple form alliances and grow in strength. As for how you can fit into those plans....do some missions and spar take on a team and teach them." Demetri said as he watched for any sign from the boy his eyes becoming less cold, not much but enough that if he were observant he would catch on. "If you happen to have any ideas let me know....." He said as he would wait to see if the boy needed anything else.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:14 am
light nodded and said "do you have any pappers showing those ninja that need a squad leader my i have a drink sir ?" he noticedthe leaders eyes had grown less cold but he still couldnt get those pappers out of his head of the mdeical info from the hospital. Light was nervous because he didnt know how strong the leader was but he would do anything to proect his leader but he couldnt do it alone he needed a team a team of superior ninja. 'SIR I WOULD LIKE TO FORM A TEAM OF 5 NINJAS INCLUDING MYSELF IF THATS OK WITH YOU?" HE NEW HE COULDNT DO IT HIM SELF BUT HE NEEDED TO SEARCH ELSE WHERE FOR HIS TEAM. "sIR WITH YOUR PROMISSION ID LIKE TO SCOUT THE OTHER MINOR VILLAGES TO FIND NINJA TO FORM MY TEAM WITH BUT ONLY WITH YOUR BLESSING WILL I GO."
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am
The young boy was enthusiastic to say the least he requested a team of five. "You misunderstand Light. I meant a Genin team here in the village our ties with the other minors are still flimsy and would it would not be good to request other ninja as it would make us look weak.....something we cant afford at this time." Demetri said as he looked over the list of ninja in his village. "As of right now we dont have enough to start a team so just do some missions and get stronger." He finished as he set the papers down and looked at the boy.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am
Light was dissapointedabout not getting the team he wanted to form himself to protect all the villages. Light nodded at the leadeder. "may i have something to drink sir im partched." looking around he was hoping to form a squad and do some training with them ."Sir i have a question for you sir. I have noticed the pappers on your desk from the hospital im curious on that see im a medical ninja and i find it curious.?" Still looking around the office. he noticed a file that said clissafied on the desk just below the medical info pappers what could he be doing ?
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 am
Demetri stood up, his chakra senses active at this point and poured the boy a glass of tea, his back towards him. Turning back around he gave Light the cup and looked at the paper the boy was talking about. It was his research on the Yuki DNA that he had obtained from Rakka seeing no harm in it he slide the paper over to him and waited while he read over it. "So your a medical ninja also? He asked wondering if he had learnt anything of use yet.

[Dont mind you maniping Medical papers Light but dont manip Classified Docs as i have none as of yet.]
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 am
while reading over the document light kept humming to himself winally done with reading the document he stated"thats very intresteing sir i never new a yuki could do that." "your probably woundering if i have learned anytthing useful since im a medical ninja arnt you well as of this moment i have not but i have a alot of my time spent into developing my own techniuques in the medical feild sir but when i make a break thru ill let you fair enough?" Light stood up walked over to the desk and laid the papper work down and reached for the glass of tea.

[ok srry dem]
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:15 pm
The boy seemed to be done reading the papers he stood to get his tea that Demetri had recently poured for him. "Yes of course let me know when you have  a break through." Demetri said as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes focusing on his chakra senses. This allowed the leader to keep an eye on the boy in case he tried anything, Demetri was not a very trusting person when he first met someone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum