Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Meeting at The Gates(Private NK) Empty Meeting at The Gates(Private NK)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 pm
Coming back to the village after sparring at the boarders, Syaoran was bringing back to the village the Injured and knocked out Aiko, a Hyuga who was his sparring partner who was hit by his shuriken and knocked out with a kick. He did not know what to do with him afterwards but he was going to bring him back to the village for treatment and let them sort it out afterwards. He would now be at least 20 meters from the gate walking at a slow pace to make sure he does not bleed all over him and to make sure his wounds do not open up any further

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Meeting at The Gates(Private NK) Empty Re: Meeting at The Gates(Private NK)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm
Syaoraon would stop before the indvidual looking him up and down for a moment before answering,'I am Syaoran Li, a genin from Kumo i was training with this boy here Aiko Hyuga and he passed out so i brought him here to get him treated, sir and who are you exactly," looking at the man indefinitely he was a weird one but he did not want any problems not here anyways..

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm
Looked at the man,"If you work under Raikage sama then okay here you go sir he said as he handed the boys body over to him, if he started to walk off he would begin to follow him and see where he would go.do i get some sort of reward or something sir," as he followed closely behind him

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm
looking at the man with discontent at first he would begin to step forward until the man stopped and touched him, sending something into him that he did not know what it was. Dropping to his knees he would ask the man,"what did you give me," standing up slowly looking at the man with a glare

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 pm
Syaoran would look at him trying to think of what he meant at first but after thinking about it he would nod at him,"Thank you sir and i will train it and add it to my skills, and don't worry it will not inhibit me and i will only use it when i need it he said as he made the ram hand sign and disappeared him a vortex of paper. He would arrive in his room where he would set his "things" around the place and lay down thinking of the new possibilities he could now do.

[EXIT]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum