Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeSun May 26, 2024 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeSun May 26, 2024 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder Iburi
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
67 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Them (Arashi and Prim, P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Them (Arashi and Prim, P/NK)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 am
"It was tough to kill, I had no choice. Would you like to do a mission with me sometime?" She asked as they walked, hand in hand. His hands were very soft snd he hsd a firm grip. Prim led Arahi to her and Nightshades place. Yes, Night had moved to Samaruos, but Prim still used Nightshades place like her second home. You can't pass up a home with a hot tub,

"You are pretty knowledgeable when it comes to missions and Konohas econimcal status. I am impressed." She said smiling at Arashi. Cute, funny, dangerous, and smart. Prim was satisfied that she had met the perfect guy. "Viper would like him." Prim said to herself.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:03 pm
"Chuunin Exams, entering" He comments as he walks with the older girl hand in hand...yup..still awkward..

He glances around the district as he passes his eyes and facial expression showing a disinterest in his surroundings, a spark of interest however is hidden in his eyes as he analyzes his surroundings and possible situations that might occur.

...Arashi was called a genius a few times, Arashi has also been called emotionless and the perfect example of what a Genin should be...he disagrees.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am
She stopped for a second as she looked into his eyes. "I can see you doing really well on the Chuunin Exams." Prim said squeezing his hand. "You are an awesome shinobi from what I already know about you. She continued smiling at him as they arrived at the house her and Nightshade still shared. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Come on in." She said to Arashi as she continued walking and entered the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator ans saw the sushi she had made earlier that day.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 am
Arashi steps into the house noting in his head that he has in fact beaten her twice, and apparently she's Jounin rank..

He doesn't voice those thoughts, that'd be untactful.

His eyes scan the room and he moves towards someplace suitable to sit, once again pulling the book from his back pocket his eyes now locked on the pages.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 am
Preparing two plates of sushi and two cups of tea. She managed to make it over to Arashi with all four dishes and sit them down in front of them. "I made these before the mission today, I figured it was good date food." She smiled Picking up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and offering it to Arashi. It seemed to be a romantic gesture in her eyes. It was like a date, they were alone int he house and they had a dinner for two. In the dim light in the house Arashi looked very handsome.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 am
He nods giving a silent 'Thank you' before eating silently nodding in approval of the meal provided to him.

It was quite good actually, an Uzumaki must always keep a regal posture, be elegant, be efficient be like the calm waters before the thrashing Whirlpool is awakened.

Calm before the storm, Water and Lightning are the Uzumaki's most common elements as it were.

A little known fact, the water most likely comes with their relationship to the Senju clan.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 am
She smiled as she watched Arashi take the sushi. He apparently approved of the arrangement. Arashi and Prim had some common ground. Both were from very dominant clans, Uchiha and Uzumaki. Both had expectations they went by and both had very prideful DNA. This was bound to be a good relationship. On top of being a shinobi, Prim could definitely make a man happy in a relationship. She could cook and clean and do a lot of things omen in relationships had to do. She didn't have her mom to thank for these skills, she had Akina to thank. Prim had watched her enough to learn what to do.

Prim sat the plate down and looked at Arashi. "So tell me about yourself, I already know you are an Uzumaki, but tell me about your chains? As embarrassed as it is, I really don't know much about your clans abilities, I just know Uzumaki's are very skilled fighters." She said taking a sip of her tea. Arashi seemed very interesting, and she figured she could learn more about him on their dates, after all, that's what dates are for right?
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 am
Arashi's eyebrows furrow slightly in thought as he tilts his head to the left conveying his focus in the matter...

"The chakra chains are a construct that can only be achieved with the Uzumaki's special chakra and skills in Fuinjutsu, they are not Ninjutsu as many have theorized but a very specific type of sealing chakra used specifically for the art of Fuin..only the Uzumaki who is closest to the Outer path if the Rikudo-Sennin, Uzumaki are also descendants of the Great Sage..of course most forget this fact in favor of the Senju" his mouth forms into a scowl at the mention of the clan who's techniques decimated his clan...before his eyes flick to hers and his lips quirk upwards in a small smirk "And the Uchiha."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum