Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill) Empty Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 pm
Kenta was inside his dark apartment he then started to think about what if he can help out the academy ninjas kenta then grabbed his long red jacket and he walked out the door with an smile on his face he was heading for the academy ninja classes... Kenta then arrived to the academy looking around he saw the ninjas was working hard he then walked inside the building asking the lady at the front desk can he train the ninjas "Hello there I was thinking if I can train the academy ninjas" Kenta said with a smile on his face the lady then looked at him before she said yes, Kenta then saw were the lady was pointing at him to go he then saw a room that was filled with academy ninjas kenta then walked inside with a book inside his hand the lady then stopped kenta "Don't do to easy on them if you do they will take advantage" Kenta then said okay and he walked inside the room...

"Hello everybody my name is kenta shino my rank is chuunin and I'm here to train you guys and talk to and also make you life a leaving hell so are you guys ready for me are what" Kenta said with an smile on his face,"Ok everybody stand up and let me count you all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20... Okay there are alot of you guys so more there is the more I'm going to push and order for you to become genin" Kenta said as he told his class to go outside were the hot sun sit and the air kenta then stood and front of all the kids and he started to talk to them before he started to train them "Okay let me start from the begining when I first walked threw the door I was so afraid that I wouldn't make it but then I got use to coming every day looking at the same people and doing the same thing but I have you guys to know that I'm not going to have you guys doing the same thing over again now back to the story when it was time to take my genin exam I was so nervous then I walked inside the class looking at my teacher her name was revy she was the lady that pass me well while I was taking the test I had to do three jutsus transformation and it goes on but when I got done with all those jutsus I looked at my teacher and I said did I past and revy said yes I was happy that I was going to be a genin I didn't know what to do then the next day I was doing missions to become a chuunin that worked out well now I'm here to help you guys become a genin then chuunin"...

Kenta said as he started to show his class what to do first while they was out side they was going to do push ups set ups pull ups fight each other and train each other kenta then will train them there three basic jutsus for the genin exam... With a smile on kenta's face he then started to tell the ninjas to get on the ground in do 100 push ups and then turn on there back and do 100 set ups kenta knew that this was going to go well and he was going to get the job done after kenta saw how his class got done with those push ups and set ups so fast he then started to tell them to go over by the trees and do 500 pull ups after 5 hours kenta saw how they was done and he then told them to come to class tomorrow at the time he came to the class he was going to train them...

Second day with training the academy ninjas

Kenta walked inside the class and all the ninjas stood up until kenta told them to sit down with an smile on kenta's face he then told his class to go outside kenta was going to wait until the sun come out so it can be harder for the ninjas... Kenta then told all of them to come at him then they ran at kenta trying to punch and then kenta hopped and the air landing right behind them looking at how slow were they made kenta mad so he made them all day until it was time for the ninjas to go but then night came and the ninjas was still there kenta then asked them why are they still here and they said that they wanted to learn more kenta then started to teach them how to make there moves not so obvious he then started to them how to throw an good punch and a nice kick after kenta show them all that he then started to tell them to do more push ups and set ups and pull ups "Okay people start now" He then saw how they was starting on different things kenta then saw how they was going to get done faster so he walked away heading for his home were he would get some rest...

Day three with training the academy ninjas: Working on the first jutsu

The next day kenta arrived outside the building ready to teach the ninjas one academy ninja jutsu "Okay this jutsu is going to beon the test It is called the transformation jutsu kenta then show how he did it first then he waited for the kids to do it next the kids didn't know what to do so kenta then round house kicked every single one of them and he saw them how to do it again with a smile on kenta's face he then stood everybody up and he show them one last time then kenta saw how they got on to it "That what it took me to round hose kick you damn guys I want to see better" Kenta said with a lazy look on his face he was already getting mad at the kids... Then kenta shot on the ground as he show how the kids was still trying to get the jutsu right "You guys never train this jutsu befor" Kenta asked and they said kenta then saw how one of the ninjas got the jutsu right and he smile "Okay that is so right great job come stand by me now" Kenta said as he was watching the other kids trying to get the jutsu right "Okay this is enough we start tomrrow" Kenta said then he saw all of them doing the jutsu " Okay I get you guys now you only try when somebody give up on you that is some bullshit" Kenta said as he looked at all the ninjas then he gave each one of the kids a hand shake before he left "And tomorrow we are going to training another jutsu so be ready for me ninjas"...

Day four with training the academy ninjas:Second jutsu

Kenta then show how the kids was outside and he stood there looking at the kids with a smile on his face "Ok let's start on this second jutsu this jutsu will also be on your genin test" Kenta said as he stood there "this jutsu is substitution" Kenta said as he hopped behind the kids "Now what I want you guys to do is watch me do the jutsu first then you guys will do it" Kenta said as he stood there then he did the substitution looking at the kids kenta then looked at the ninjas as they tried to do the jutsu kenta then saw how they got the jutsu right on there first try "Okay that is good now you guys have to do 100 push ups,100 set ups,500 pull ups since you want to learn things fast" Kenta said as he laughed hard then he saw how the kids was getting done with the work outs kenta then said they had to do 100 laps of running around the yard kenta then looked at all the academy ninjas and he stood there ready to fight with one of the ninjas kenta then kicked one of the ninjas to the side and he said fight me but don't make your move to obvious kenta then saw how the boy kicked him and the chest "Is that all you got" Kenta said as he punched the boy and the punch knock him out cold "Ok everybody let that be an lesson to learn" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then started to show them more things with work outs and after kenta got done with all of that hard work he then left ready to teack the kids there last jutsu tomorrow...

Day five with training the academy ninja:Last jutsu

Kenta arrived with an smile on his face then he saw all of his students out side and he walked up to them ready to give them there last jutsu "Okay you guys have got up to your last jutsu" Kenta said with a smile on his face "This jutsu is also going to be on the test it is called clone jutsu" Kenta then looked at the kids as he did the jutsu first and he waited for the other kids to do it and he saw how good they did and he was done with all the jutsus with an smile on kenta's face he then started to work out the kids before he gave them there genin exam... "Okay 100 push ups and 100 set ups and 500 pull ups" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then saw how the kids got done with all that and it was time to take the genin exam kenta then took the kids insde and he started there genin exam afer kenta saw how good the kids did and he gave them there head bands kenta then started to talk to them "Okay with those bands you can protect your village and people out good bye genin's" Kenta said as he walked out the room with a smile on his face...

wc:1706

8 stats and 17 JP

Exit

Last edited by Kenta Shino on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill) Empty Re: Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:18 pm
Kenta first day of being a academy ninja teacher...

Kenta was inside his apartment and he had to go teach his academy class he then grabbed his red long jacket and he walked out the door he was heading for the academy class looking around kenta saw how the old lady was standing there waiting to show him his new class room kenta then stood there and front of the lady and he asked her were is his class kenta then followed the lady and she show him his class room looking around kenta then stood there looking at everybody "Hello my academy students my name is kenta shino I will help you become a genin and teach you your genin exam jutsus and I also will train you guys and fight you guys also talk about how my life was being a academy ninja and a genin and a chuunin shall we start" Kenta said with a smile on his face then he took his class outside were he would start training them "ok the first thing we are going to train is your speed and also work outs now the first thing I want you guys to do is do me some push ups and set ups also pull ups now let's start with the pull ups I want you guys to do 500 pull ups shall we" Kenta said as he watched all the ninjas run up to each tree and he started to count and kenta saw how they was getting done so fast so he told them to start on the set ups he told them to do 100 set ups kenta watch how they got done with that and then he saw how they was doing a bad job with the push ups kenta saw how they got done with them fast so he started to train them up "Okay I want all of you guys to come at me right now" Kenta then saw how they ran at him so fast but then he hopped behind them all and he punch everybody and round house kicked the last one"You guys are so fucking weak this is why I'm here" Kenta said as he started to talk to the kids "I remember when I was a academy ninja I was so nevous and even nervous when I had to take those genin exams but right now I'm chuunin every day I had to work being a genin missions fighting training it took me a long ass time for me to become a chuunin that is why I am helping you guys today and every day I will help you guys until you become genin then I will start on my next class but until then all of you academy ninjas have alot of work to do now get to it" Kenta said as he stood there ready to teach the kids he then show them one of the genin exams jutsus transformation kenta did it first then he waited for the academy ninjas to do it they didn't know how to do it so kenta had to show them again and they still didn't do it "This is making me so fucking mad people you got to have to help me out so I can help you guys out the jutsu is not that hard now just follow me okay" Kenta said as he was going to do the jutsu for the last time after kenta did the jutsu he waited to see what they was going to do but they still didn't do it right kenta then went to the ground reading a book looking at the academy ninjas and they was still trying kenta then saw how they was starting to get the hang of the jutsu then he saw how they did it with a smile on kenta's face he then started on there next jutsu which they was going to do tomorrow...

Day two:Kenta's academy class

Kenta arrived to his academy class and he stood there and front of everybody and he got ready to do there next jutsu the jutsu was on the genin exam and it was substitution but kenta was going to wait on that cause they had alot of work to do before they started on the jutsu he had to train his class "Okay the first thing I want you guys to do is fight each other and if you got the strength come train with me" Kenta then saw how one boy stood and front of him so he took them to the side kenta then told the old lady to watch the others training as he was going to fight the boy that was standing and front of him "I have you to know that I'm going to knock you out cold" Kenta said with a smile on his face then the boy threw a punch at him and kenta dodge it and he sid kicked the boy he fell to the ground holding his side "I didn't knock you out but I did put you down" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then stood the young ninja up and he took them to the side and he started to work out the kids you know what to do" Kenta said as he stood there looking around before he took out his book he saw how the kids was doing there work outs and they started to run around and after they got done kenta was ready to teach the kids there substitution jutsu "Okay let's do this" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then started off the jutsu and he waited for the other ninjas to do it looking around nobody was trying so kenta punch everybody and he told them to try again kenta then saw how they was trying to do the substitution jutsu and they got it on there first try but kenta knew that they was going to have an hard time with there next jutsu which they was going to do tomorrow "Okay everybody you may go home now" Kenta said as he stood there looking at everybody as they walked away...

Day three:Kenta's class

Kenta was inside his aparment and he for got that he had to get to his class he then grabbed his long red jacket and he walked out his apartment looking at his class standing out side kenta then stood and front of them ready to teach there last jutsu "Okay the last jutsu that is going to be on the genin exam is the clone jutsu this should be easy I must say now let's get started" Kenta said with a smile on his face he then started to show them there last jutsu which was clone he then did it first and he waited for his class to do it while he was reading book kenta thne saw how all of them turned to him and he count that as an pass they was done with all there genin exam jutsus now they will be ready for there genin exam but kenta was just the training he couldn't give it to them "Okay now I'm going to train you guys more okay" Kenta said as he stood and front of them "Now get to your work outs" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then saw they got done with it so fast so he started to train with them also fight after kenta did all that he walked away hearing the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground he was heading home after an long day of training...

wc:1284

+10 stats

Exit
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill) Empty Re: Helping the academy ninjas (Private no kill)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Approved
Kenta Shino
Kenta Shino
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 pm
(Occ:Sorry If I'm doing to much just get bord)

Kenta was inside his apartment and he had to get to his academy class with a smlie on his face he grabbed the box of kunai's for his academy class and he went his way heading for the academy ninja class he then arrived with the sun inside the sky and his shrit off with his long jacket on kenta was ready to trai the academy students he already thought them there three basic genin exam jutsus now kenta need to teach them how to throw a kunai with an smile on kenta's face he stood and front of his class and he gave every single one of them a kunai and then the box had one more left for kenta so he can show his class how to throw an kunai looking around his class was ready to train kenta then took them outside and he started to teach his class how to throw an kunai "Okay now let's get this done so we can do more class" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then showed his class how to throw an kunai kenta aimed at the tree that was in front of them and he threw his kunai at the tree with an bull eye he then show how the ninjas was doing a bad job at throwing the kunai kenta then stood and front of them and he started to show them again how to throw an kunai he then show how they was getting the trowing kunai part right kenta then shot on the ground with an smile on his face then he pulled out an book while they was still throw ing those kunai's "Ok I want one of you guys to throw a kunai at me" Kenta said with an lazy look on his face as he got ready then one of the ninjas a kunai at him and he caught it at his face then kenta threw it back at the boy hoping that he will dodge it but the kunai cutted him on his leg kenta then stood there with a smile on his face as the old lady took the boy away to fix his wound looking around kenta then told all the ninjas to do there work outs and kenta stood there watching them as they got done kenta thne started to talk to the kids about how weak they are... "Okay let me put everything on the table right now you guys are weak you never try the only way you try if I give up on you guys and that is what I don't want to do so please show me how strong you can be cause you guys don't even know how to throw a damn kunai please start doing better" Kenta said as he stood there looking at all the academy ninjas as they had there lazy faces on "Now today we are going to walk around the village let's go shall we" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then started to walk with the kids and he show them all of kumo history and everything after the tour kenta then asked the kids what it was about then he took right back to there academy class and started to teach them more after that "Now let's start fighting each other" Kenta then felled a kick go across his face and a acacdemy ninja had kicked him kenta then punch the ninja so hard that he knock him out with a single punch "Okay everybody stop please kid down" People then woke the ninja back up and kenta still was fighting the other kids with an smile on kenta's face he was happy that his class was doing a little good things but they wasn't there all the way kenta then took his class inside the room and he shot them down as they started to do there home work kenta then saw how everybody was done with there work so he took it end but as he was looking over them they did a bad job kenta then stopped his class and told them that they had some things to look over with an smile on kenta's face he then made the kids take the test over and he saw how they passed it "Okay I got these kids they only do good on there second try" Kenta said as he walked out the class room heading for his apartment were he would look over the test again... Kenta thne saw how good they did then the next day kenta saw how they was outside waiting for him and he open his class romm door and they walked inside heading right for the academy class looking around kenta then told his class to do there work outs he saw how good they was doing and after they got done kenta then gave his there first kunai's everybody got one "Okay with these kunai's you ninjas will look over your village and help people out but don't put your life and danger just because you got an kunai now class is over see you guys tomorrow good bye kenta said as you can hear the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground and he hopped and the air hopping from cloud to cloud trying to get home were he would fall asleep and wait to teach his class again...The next day kenta saw hoe everybody was there with there kunai's and he told them to there work outs and kick on the punching bags also punch they was going to work on there fighting combos which kenta knew was weak after they was working hard all day he then told his class bye and he walked out heading for his home happy that his class was doing the right things and he help them do it...Kenta was inside his apartment and he had to get to his academy class with a smlie on his face he grabbed the box of kunai's for his academy class and he went his way heading for the academy ninja class he then arrived with the sun inside the sky and his shrit off with his long jacket on kenta was ready to trai the academy students he already thought them there three basic genin exam jutsus now kenta need to teach them how to throw a kunai with an smile on kenta's face he stood and front of his class and he gave every single one of them a kunai and then the box had one more left for kenta so he can show his class how to throw an kunai looking around his class was ready to train kenta then took them outside and he started to teach his class how to throw an kunai "Okay now let's get this done so we can do more class" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then showed his class how to throw an kunai kenta aimed at the tree that was in front of them and he threw his kunai at the tree with an bull eye he then show how the ninjas was doing a bad job at throwing the kunai kenta then stood and front of them and he started to show them again how to throw an kunai he then show how they was getting the trowing kunai part right kenta then shot on the ground with an smile on his face then he pulled out an book while they was still throw ing those kunai's "Ok I want one of you guys to throw a kunai at me" Kenta said with an lazy look on his face as he got ready then one of the ninjas a kunai at him and he caught it at his face then kenta threw it back at the boy hoping that he will dodge it but the kunai cutted him on his leg kenta then stood there with a smile on his face as the old lady took the boy away to fix his wound looking around kenta then told all the ninjas to do there work outs and kenta stood there watching them as they got done kenta thne started to talk to the kids about how weak they are... "Okay let me put everything on the table right now you guys are weak you never try the only way you try if I give up on you guys and that is what I don't want to do so please show me how strong you can be cause you guys don't even know how to throw a damn kunai please start doing better" Kenta said as he stood there looking at all the academy ninjas as they had there lazy faces on "Now today we are going to walk around the village let's go shall we" Kenta said with an smile on his face he then started to walk with the kids and he show them all of kumo history and everything after the tour kenta then asked the kids what it was about then he took right back to there academy class and started to teach them more after that "Now let's start fighting each other" Kenta then felled a kick go across his face and a acacdemy ninja had kicked him kenta then punch the ninja so hard that he knock him out with a single punch "Okay everybody stop please kid down" People then woke the ninja back up and kenta still was fighting the other kids with an smile on kenta's face he was happy that his class was doing a little good things but they wasn't there all the way kenta then took his class inside the room and he shot them down as they started to do there home work kenta then saw how everybody was done with there work so he took it end but as he was looking over them they did a bad job kenta then stopped his class and told them that they had some things to look over with an smile on kenta's face he then made the kids take the test over and he saw how they passed it "Okay I got these kids they only do good on there second try" Kenta said as he walked out the class room heading for his apartment were he would look over the test again... Kenta thne saw how good they did then the next day kenta saw how they was outside waiting for him and he open his class room door and they walked inside heading right for the academy class looking around kenta then told his class to do there work outs he saw how good they was doing and after they got done kenta then gave his there first kunai's everybody got one "Okay with these kunai's you ninjas will look over your village and help people out but don't put your life and danger just because you got an kunai now class is over see you guys tomorrow good bye kenta said as you can hear the sound of his dark black boots hit the ground and he hopped and the air hopping from cloud to cloud trying to get home were he would fall asleep and wait to teach his class again...The next day kenta saw hoe everybody was there with there kunai's and he told them to there work outs and kick on the punching bags also punch they was going to work on there fighting combos which kenta knew was weak after they was working hard all day he then told his class bye and he walked out heading for his home happy that his class was doing the right things and he help them do it But kenta was thinking that all and his head cause they already did all that but he just wanted to think it all over again with a smile on kenta's face he walked out his apartment going to thank his class for doing so good kenta couldn't teach them cause he had to make sure everything inside his village was okay looking at his class he then said good bye and he walked away heading for his village...

wc:2053

+10 speed

Exit
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 pm
+10 speed
+20 JP

Approved
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm
I was recently informed that most of this post is copied and pasted, rendering this training void

This is your fourth offense:

1st Offense
2nd Offense
3rd Offense

Rule 22 states that fourth offense requires a one month ban: Link

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum