Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only] Empty Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only]

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm
The day would Hang by a thread as it was coming to a close. The sun would slightly set, giving the cloud village a even more beautiful look than it already had. The clouds would hover by, as the once blue sky would glow with a orange tint. A artistic view it was, worthy of a painting. The young boy jounin, know only to those who have met him as Ganki, would seemingly walk around the building's patio. He was currently dressed in his normal jounin outfit, his weapon sack, and his favorte orange baseball cap that had the lid faced to the back. But he was not alone, he woud be accompanied by two chunnin leveled guards that have been assigned to him for the day. As Cheif, or as the only known cloud Jounin that has been active on missions, would be awarded such a perk. He would then stop at the edge of the gated Patio, looking down at not only the villagers, but the setting sun as well. As he looking down at the villagers from a 3rd floor view, he would then lean against the rail as his chunnin leveled guards would have their back facewd to Ganki, as they would watch Ganki's back for any signs.

"Man, I hope i know what im doing. Heh, a 12 year old starting a team such as this..." , the boy would say as he would then raise his right hand and snap his fingers. Once heard, the chunnin guard to the left of Ganki, would turn towards him and give him the clipboard that contained the list of names of all the current genin in the village. He would gracefully take the board, "Now if you guys had some soda on you, then we would be in business". . One of the chunnin mubbled a few words, "Dont push your luck kid". He would then look down the list to see what he was dealing with. "The hell is this, I must be in the wrong village." He would ponder about why their were so many Uchiha that were present, but the matter soon faded as he scrolled down the list. "Well, lets see who shows up then, I hope i didnt pick a bad time." Ganki had sent orders to HQ, they were to send letters to all of the genin that would accept the invite. he would then think that most would probably be assigned to teams already, seeing how most of the ninja here are a extended leave of absence, "Yeah, right". ganki would continue to look over the rail towards the village, while keeping an eye out for the new guys, as well as his chuunin guards.
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only] Empty Re: Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 am
Hasashi had gotten an invitation, a letter sent to him saying that he was to meet a Jounin by the name of Ganki. There was also a location given, thankfully because Hasashi would have had no idea where to look himself. It seemed that a number of Genin had been given letters, they were supposed to go meet this Ganki person in order to form a team, or perhaps try out for one? The letter didn’t say much regarding that, much to the dismay of the young Uchiha.

He decided to take all of his gear with him, just in case he would need it. A kunai pouch was strapped to his outer left thigh, and another slightly larger pouch strapped to his belt and resting over his rear. His ninjato was strapped to his back with the hilt poking out over his left shoulder, the sheathe pressing lightly against his back. Hasashi wore a simple T-shirt as well as shorts, the shirt white and the shorts a light grey color. His outfit contrasted greatly with his hair and probably made him look odd but the little boy didn’t really care. Lastly he put his headband on, the metal bit resting on top of his forehead.

Ready to go, Hasashi made his way through the streets of Kumogakure as the sun began to set, walking quickly towards the location that he was told to meet Ganki at. The young Uchiha was more than just a little bit excited, he wondered if he was going to be on a Genin team finally. That would be great, he hadn’t been assigned to a team yet and he thought he was more than ready to be on one.

Hasashi saw who he believed to be the Jounin looking over a rail as he approached the location, two Chuunin nearby. This guys seems important.. Hasashi was curious. Was this guy going to be the team’s leader, or was he going to be deciding which Genin would be teamed up? He walked over towards the Jounin until he was about 4 meters away, looking between him and the two guards, his curiosity was written plainly on his face.

“I am Uchiha, Hasashi. I was told to come here because of something involving Genin squads.” He tried to sound formal as he spoke, as well as respectful.
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only] Empty Re: Team Kumo Go! [Private- invite only]

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 pm
Haseo was walking down the streets of the Kumogaku he had a letter in his hand that told him that he was put on a new genin team with a jonin called Ganki. Haseo looked at the sun setting he squinted his eyes and put his hand over them to give him more protection from the sun. Haseo was in his normal day clothes. He was wearing a white sleeveless showing his two gear tattoos. He had on white pants and white with black ninja shoes that had white armor over them and his black sleeves with white and gold armor on the top and white gauntlets on the bottom. Haseo started to run since he was thinking he was going to be late to meet his new team. As he ran he crushed the letter in his hand. He started to think to himself why does he care if he was on time or not he just thought he would just get kicked of the team like all the other times. After running though the streets of the Kumogaku he saw four people standing by each other. He ran up to a kid looking at the other three ninja. He looked at the kid beside him. Haseo started to think was the team he looked at the three people and started to judge them. The one in the middle looked important so he thought he was the jonin and team leader. He looked at the other to they looked to old to be genin but they didn't look as strong as the one in the middle. So thought they would be at lease chunin rank. The person beside him said something about genin team so this must be my new partner and he is a Uchiha. Haseo thought himself in luck with that. Deciding not to be rude Haseo talked in a cold voice " My name his Haseo Uchiha im hear to join a new genin team". Haseo looked at the man leaning on the railing " Are you Ganki the Jonin who is suppose to lead this team". Haseo looked at him with his red eyes showing anger towards the Jonin since he so strong at such a young age.

ooc sorry if its not that good of a post im a bit rusty
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 am
[OOC: this is Kumo .... You're Konoha ... ._.]
Kyuzo
Kyuzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 950

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:28 am
ooc im a kumo here is my char app http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12761-haseo-uchiha to prove it they just havent changed my color yet and my name.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 am
[Alright, but last time I read your post, it said Konoha]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 am
Ganki would view the two genin, looking upon them, and hearing their names. Both other seemed to be Uchiha, but both of them have completely different personalities. The one named Hasashi,would speak in a nice and respectful tone, while the other one known as kyuzo, would show coldness in his tone of voice. However, none of that would really matter, due to the fact that this was only a meeting. But if this were a real mission, such tone of voice would not be tolerated, that was something he would have to teach them. He could hear this while looking over the rail of the building.

As Ganki continued to look over the rail, he would then turn to the two boys. "That, my curious friends, is correct, this is the new genin team that you will be joining", he would say as he rested against the rail once more."However, this is just a soft opening, to see what I wil have to put up with in the future. "So their really isn't any reason to introduce yourselfs, because pretty much all your information is within this folder that I have", he said while waving the folder in his hand. Ganki knew that he would be in for a big suspense when he would train these two genin, reason being that he had never fought a Uchiha before. But then he would remember the time when he faced a biiju powered ninja of the leafs, such a mess that was, he thought to himself.

Ganki would then lift himself of the railing, and make his way towards the way he came from, along with the two chuunin guards. "You two will be getting a letter soon, and when you so, you will report two that location on time, or else there will be serious repercussions, time is not for the wasting, remember that you"

Before he left the area, giving time for the words he just said to set in within Hasashi and Kyuzo's heads, he would wave his hand back towards them, signalling them goodbye.

[exit, will begin next first training very soon]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum