Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 5:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 1:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Nero's First Encounter Empty Nero's First Encounter

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 pm
When Nero woke up, it was pretty early, thus the sun wasn't bothering
him through the window next to his bed. It was a usual day for Suna. The
weather wasn't hot or cold, as it wasn't neither windy or rainy... "I
wonder what I should do today ?" thought Nero as he looked to the
village of Sunagakure out of the window, "I have no duties for now, but
will I be ready for them once I will ? Pheeww....". He jumped out of his
bed, going to the bathroom. The Goka clan member looked straight to his
image in the mirror, seeing a part of his hair fall down to his left
cheek, as usual, as he then started washing his face. "Damn..." he
thought "There's just a too long road in front of me that I have to
pass... I have to pass it to become powerful... Powerful enough to call
myself a worthy ninja... A worthy peron... I am gifted this bloodline,
but I'm too weak to be able to use it properly. What kind of weakness is
this ? I have to... Anyway, I have to think this straight... I need
some air...".

Nero then got out of the room, and wore his usual
outfit. "I should buy some new equipments, gear, weapons and items..."
Nero thought, "But I need some money for that... And I need to go to
some missions in order to earn the money I need... So, that's it then...
I'll go out for some missions... But am I ready ? Anyway, I should go
out to have some air, and think properly...". Nero did as he planned to
and got out of his house, as he started walking around.

Nero was walking through the streets of the village hidden in the sand. He was having a boring day, and didn't have anything to do. "I am a ninja now..." he thought, "Maybe I should go for missions... Or is it to soon just yet ? I have just graduated from the academy after all... I guess I'll train... Yes, I'll train... After all, I have to train and train and become strong enough to be a member of our clan much look up to... I must be a member of our clan able of using Scorch Release...".

After walking for some more time, Nero found himself at the training grounds of the Sand... He looked around himself to spot any other Genin or Academy Student to train with...

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Nero's First Encounter Empty Re: Nero's First Encounter

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm
Xuro would wake up in the morning and a have a massive yawn. He was so finished and still dog tired from all the missions he had been on. He decided that today he won't do missions instead he will rather train to improve his skills and his earth style jutsus. He was nearly there, almost a chuunin, and that means almost being able to have his clan's explosion release. This would make his father very proud of him and he would hold up the name of the clan with pride and honour. Xuro got dressed into his normal fighting attire and had some breakfast. He greeted his mom before leaving the house and took to the streets. He strolled down the street and made his way to the training grounds. He looked around for a good place to start training. He saw a nice looking tree and walked up to it. He then pulled out a kunai and started practising by throwing it at the tree.

[Nero sorry for the late reply. The CB was filled up and I wasn't with my phone the whole time so I never see your messages only saw it now]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:17 am
[no problem]

Nero then spotted a stranger shinobi training by throwing kunais to a tree. Nero didn't like bothering people, nor did he like to talk much, but he respected all shinobis and they were all an exception for that. "Hmmm..." he thought, "I guess I can train with him...". Nero walked up to the said boy. He smiled as he started talking, "Hi ! My name is Nero... Are you here to train too ?".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:02 am
Xuro was busy throwing the kunai at the tree. He gave a yawn now and then still looking very sleepy. He wanted to do something that will awaken him up a bit and maybe get some exercise. While Xuro was busy doing his boring training session, a boy approached him. The boy looked about somewhere around his age. The boy smiled and said, "Hi !
My name is Nero... Are you here to train
too ?". Xuro looked at the boy. "Uuummm a boy from Suna also. Interesting." Xuro thought to himself. Xuro hadn't met so many Suna ninja before. He mostly been meeting and sparring with other ninjas from other nations and villages. "Oh Hello, my name is Xuro, Xuro Bakuton. Yipz and you also I bet?" Xuro said to Nero.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 am
Nero smiled. He was happy Xuro was there to train. "Oh, nice to meet you, Xuro. And yes, I am here to train too. I am mentally ready for becoming a true ninja, but my body may not be. So, I'm looking for a way to become stronger. Anyway, I should start doing some missions soon, as I'm low on money. I don't even have any weapons or items just yet. So, I'm going to train a little before going out for some missions to earn money. Anyway, if you feel like it, you can join me both with the training and the missions...".

[WC : 589]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:20 am

Nero replied, 'Oh, nice to meet you, Xuro. And yes, I am here to train too. I am mentally ready for becoming a true ninja, but my body may not be. So, I'm looking for a way to become stronger. Anyway, I should start doing some missions soon, as I'm low on money. I don't even have any weapons or items just yet. So, I'm going to train a little before going out for some missions to earn money. Anyway, if you feel like it, you can join me both with the training and the missions.'
Xuro replied to Nero, "ok sure, I think I've got more than enough money. I have been doing missions everyday and it made me really tired. But I'm up for more missions especially team up missions. I have been been on team up missions. And I also need some training as I will be Chuunin very soon and I will so learn Explosion Release. But I have to be fully ready. And training will help me a lot!"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am
Nero listeneed carefully to what Xuro said "ok sure, I think I've got more than enough money. I have been doing
missions everyday and it made me really tired. But I'm up for more
missions especially team up missions. I have been been on team up
missions. And I also need some training as I will be Chuunin very soon
and I will so learn Explosion Release. But I have to be fully ready. And
training will help me a lot!. "Well," Nero answered, "firstly, congratulations, for becoming a chuunin. Well, nearly... I have the same goal but I'M yet too far from achieving it. My goal is to awaken the Scorch release, instead of Explosion, but our goals are pretty much the same. So, what do you say, Xuro ? We can both use some help with our dreams. Would you like us to help each other through our journey. Do you want to get to know me ?". Nero then started using Taijutsu on some training dummies as he started waiting for an answer...

[WC : 763]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:10 am
Nero replied to Xuro, 'firstly, congratulations, for becoming a chuunin. Well, nearly... I have the same goal but I'M yet too far from achieving it. My goal is to awaken the Scorch release, instead of Explosion, but our goals are pretty much the same. So, what do you say, Xuro ? We can both use some help with our dreams. Would you like us to help each other through our journey. Do you want to get to know me ?' Xuro thought to himself, "oh so he's from the scorch release clan, I never met anyone from there nor even saw their scorch jutsus either."
Nero hit some training dummies waiting for Xuro
After a few seconds Xuro replied, "thanks! We both do have similar goals that we hope to achieve and together we can get there quicker. Yeah sure!" Xuro liked this idea. Especially because it will help him get there to learning the explosion release quicker. And xuro always liked the idea of making a new friend. He had friends from all the other villages but this will be the first friend from his own village.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 am
Nero's concentration was on Xuro's words as he was hitting the training dummy cruelly. "Thanks!" said the Suna ninja, "We both do have similar goals that we hope to achieve and together we can get there quicker. Yeah sure!". Nero smiled. He was happy that Xuro understood him. "This..." he thought "...will help me get to Scorch Release, and get me up through ranks easier. It'll be great. I will finally be able to honor my clan, and my parents... My father... My mother... I remember less and less about them day by day as I forget more memories as each day passes... I need to cling to my clan. I let go of my own past already, so I won't let go of my clan's past...". He then turned his face to Xuro once again, and said "O.K., what do we start with ? Do you have anything in mind ?".

[WC : 914]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 am

Xuro watched Nero hit the dummy and waited for his reply, 'O.K., what do we start with ? Do you have anything in mind ?' Xuro thought for a minute looking up at the sky. The sun was shining bright in his eyes. Today's weather was beautiful it made Xuro in a mood to do a mission. He needed to do a C rank mission which the Kazekage assigned to him. But the mission was not a solo mission it was a mission for at least a Genin Team so Xuro had an idea that why don't he take Nero with. Xuro then back at Nero, "ok, I got it... Why don't we go do a mission. I have one in mind. I was given a C rank mission and hope you got join me. If u interested come let us go do it." Xuro said while signalling for Nero to come with him.

[TWC: 848]