Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Volcano's Dungeon. [P] Empty Volcano's Dungeon. [P]

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 pm
After a few days of travel Shouten has arrived to the village of Volcano, a safe haven of sorts due to his alliances, the bag with his captive over his right shoulder like before.
Deep within the village the events now take place, the creaking of the prison doors are heard, the screams of tortured victims fill the halls as others beg for their release from the sadistic dictators control, former residents of volcano that were not slaughtered being reduced to nothing but test subjects and, "toys" for the insane child.

Upon finding an empty cell near the back Shouten pushes it open, with a swing of his bag he flings the contents within the cell, the mangled body of his captive destined to be sent bouncing across the cold stone floor, her nude form laying covered in her own blood as her right leg lays limp barely attached, should all go as planned Shouten jerks the cell doors shut with a slamming sound of impacting metal.
"I'll see you later my pet, I have other issues to attend to."
With this Shouten folds his bag and places it within his jacket pocket surprisingly the bag fits within his pocket without any real sign of filling it up, this is due to Shouten manipulating the bags inner workings and tucking the bag within itself whilst folding it so make it no bigger than but a simple napkin.
His eyes spy a few dead rats in the corner outside her cell, his form croushes as his right hand grips them by their pink thread like tails and tosses them within the cage, "Eat these so you don't starve to death, I can't have my fun if you are dead."
Shouten says with a smirk, should all go as mentioned he turns to leave the dungeon after ensuring the girls cell is firmly locked with no possible escape.

[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum