Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Round Two [p,nk] Empty Round Two [p,nk]

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:16 pm
Kotaro was once more seated on one of the rooftops of Kirigakure. This had become a kind of hobby for him. He yawned. The last few days had been quite the tiring for the boy. After all he had spent most of the time training. His eyes were currently fixed on the street below him as his legs, which where hanging over the edge of the roof, swung back and forth slowly. He turned his gaze to the sky and yawned once more before smiling. Today was going to be a rather good day, he could feel it. He closed his eyes and began to listen in to his surroundings. It was rather quiet at the moment, it was still rather early after all. He stretched his arms into the air before clambering up to his feet. He scanned the area around him before deciding he wasn't in the mood for anything. With that he collapsed back onto the roof his stomach facing to the sky.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Round Two [p,nk] Empty Re: Round Two [p,nk]

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 pm
Xyxer had been a bit bored today, he didn't find any fun in killing measly bandits anymore so he decided to look around town once more. As he was still clad in his ANBU gear, he progressively jumped from roof to roof in what seemed like a series of teleportations. It took him a few seconds before he realised the kid he'd sparred with earlier was on yet another roof of Kirigakure. Shaking his head a little he jumped to the side of the kid before he sat down and also looked down at the streets of Kirigakure, speaking momentarily, "Do you not know that chairs are inventions that you're meant to sit on?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm
"I can't be bothered to bring a chair onto the roof." Kotaro mumbled in response, after initially getting over a slight shock that once more that someone had managed to appear next to him from nowhere. He yawned once more before turning his head to look at the newcomer. An ANBU from the looks of it. His eyes scanned the mask-clad figure. The voice was what gave it away, along with the equal size of the guy. It was Xyxer. Kotaro sat up and looked over the ANBU gear-clad boy once more before turning his gaze to the sky, "What brings you here?" He questioned.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 pm
"I saw you sitting alone, and I thought I'd congratulate you on your recent successes. Well done on becoming a Genin." Xyxer replied, nodding his head backwards so the hood of his ANBU cloak fell and rested against his back, moving one hand onto his mask and push it to the side so it hung at an angle on the side of his head, exposing his face for the most part. "I suppose you found it difficult?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm
Kotaro nodded slightly upon hearing the explanation for Xyxer's sudden appearance. "Thank you." He said. His gaze moved towards the sky once more. He watched as the clouds lazily drifted across the sky before turning his head at the mention of him finding it difficult. "It wasn't that difficult." He replied to the question, "It went pretty perfect if I do say so myself, there wasn't anything wrong that I could make out with the jutsu." He closed his eyes slowly and thought back on the Exam, his mind quickly replayed through the events that unfolded before he opened his eyes. "Yeah...wasn't difficult at all."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm
Xyxer pulled his legs towards him and folded them, dropping his hands down in between his lap as was his position when he sat down. "... And to think that a few days ago you couldn't even walk on water. I wonder what'll happen next. You become Mizukage?" Xyxer smirked a little at his remark, his eyes trailing off the people that littered the village of Kirigakure.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:49 pm
Kotaro frowned. "Next I'll beat you." He said with a small smile on his face. "And if I ever did become Mizukage, I would probably make you do a lot of..bad stuff, something like cleaning all the toilets. Yes that would be a perfect way to get deal with you." His smile widened slightly at the thought of Xyxer having to clean toilets. He shifted himself slightly before leaning back onto the roof, his eyes to the sky once more he rested the back of his head in his hands and hummed quietly.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm
His torso leaned towards his legs as he seemed to relax, chuckling at everything that Kotaro had said, "Clean the toilets? Everybody's had to clean the toilets at some point. I guess you'll just be doing it longer than others." His lips curved upwards once more before he looked around, speaking again, "What have you been doing since our last encounter?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm
Kotaro sighed, "Training, Genin Exam, training some more." He blinked rolling over to face away from Xyxer, he rested his head onto his arm and stared across the rooftops over towards seemingly nothing in the distance. "I've decided I need to improve my Byakugan however, at the moment it doesn't aid me that well at all." He then sat up and yawned once more, "That reminds me, I need to get back to training." He said before jumping off the roof down to the street below, he landed on his feet lightly and yawned once more before setting off down the street at a slow pace.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 pm
Xyxer nodded his head a little as he heard what the boy had said. He knew it was probably vital to the boy's survival that he improved on his Byakugan as it was his main attribute because of his clan, he just smiled once more before speaking, "We can spar again if you want, but I will warn you, there's a chance I could seriously harm you."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum