Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Bloody eyes.[Private]

+3
Shouten Ataenushi
Sayomi
Satoru Yamanaka
7 posters
Go down
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Bloody eyes.[Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody eyes.[Private]

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am
Osore watches his friends conversing with each other his ever present energy being represented as he bounces on his heels energetically, obviously happy to have these two discussing such things...he likes having friends he idly notes, however he also enjoys stabbing people...and devouring people..it's quite the conundrum until he finds people like him that is.

He giggles his thoughts hidden, Shouten should be used to his antics by now, the Hyuuga is only a mystery but he does note that something like the Jyuken would be worthless against an opponent like himself.

His grin merely widens again, one would think his cheeks were about to tear if they didn't know how much he smiles...of course there was that one time....
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 am
"So, how long do you plan on being with us white eyes?" Shouten questions with moderate curiosity, he has not gotten the mans name yet so he has selected his own nickname for him for the time being.

"Sayomi," he said, correcting the name before it stuck.

He paused before mulling over the question, then came to the realization of what it implied.

"With us? I didn't realize you two knew eachother."

He glanced back at the clearly mad Osore, seemingly lost in his own world. The man was probably daydreaming about stabbing or eating people, maybe even both. Sayomi wasn't quite so sinister, never dreaming about murdering or hurting anyone. However, he was more then willing to get his hands dirty on his quest for power, and wiping a few lives away would definitely be necessary. Besides, these two were so interesting, and Sayomi couldn't help but stay with them a little bit longer to satisfy his curiosity.

"How did you come to be leader of this place anyway?" Sayomi asked with a small level of bemusement towards Osore.

I wonder if it was crazy first, or if he brought the craziness with him...

[28/30]

Last edited by Sayomi on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 am
Shouten hears the man question the alliance between Osore and himself, Shouten's legs bend slightly as he crouches properly only to grasp a single diamond in his left hand now standing upright as he admires his creation before speaking.
"Osore has been my go to guy for a while, when the world is hell who else can you trust but the devil?" His words come with a soft chuckle, although short his words hold much meaning behind them including his views of the world.

The world is hell, that much is clear to Shouten due to the events he has witnessed.
The "good guys" whom are self proclaimed seek to change the world through their own means, but what they do not understand is that there is no good or evil, there is simply men and women fighting for their own ideals, due to this a simple rule exists in this world.
"Winners write the history books".

With the world in its current state the self proclaimed good guys will continue to fight until whom they decide is evil, or go against them are destroyed so they can craft the world in their image, with this simple goal there can never be peace due to conflicting ideals.
Shouten however, his goal is simple, there will be no selected people that will survive, each and every piece of trash will be obliterated down to the last woman and child so there can be true people by having everything start over.

The diamond twirls in his hand a bit whilst he looks inside it curious what shape to make it into, which weapon would be suitable to fit his needs?

[815]
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:41 am
Osore strangely enough stops his bouncing, his grin morphing into a smirk as his hands slide into his pockets "Who else indeed?' he says with a chuckle his eyes closing as he does so, shrugging his shoulders he glances towards Sayomi "I simply came in and conquered, there was only the need for a few sacrifices before they got the point and began obeying me, some are still trapped here...more that enjoy my regime have come..as you have come." He says shrugging again his head titling to the left. "Shouten has been with me since my original defection from my home sweet home...even before I read the scrolls of Lord Jashin and became an acolyte to his greatness." He says smiling fondly as he speaks of his twisted god.

"It's just a shame that you both are dirty heathens...of course friends get past silly things like religion and political squabbles all the time...as long as the Blood is good, I can't complain." He says with another chuckle.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:20 am
"It's just a shame that you both are dirty heathens...of course friends get past silly things like religion and political squabbles all the time...as long as the Blood is good, I can't complain."

Sayomi didn't even blink and only smiled more, happy to have found such interesting comrades. Osore seemed perfect for just pointing him at someone, and then letting the blood flow, a heartless cannibal who would undoubtedly prove to be invaluable. At the very least, he was a fun person to have around when others needed to be disposed of. Shouten was a much different case, brimming with potential with his interesting and unique powers. Sayomi thought about the implications and possible usages for his Gravity abilities. Forging weapons from diamond was just the tip of the iceberg, the power they could utilize if the three of them combined their skill sets would be devastating.

Interestingly, Shouten shared similar ideals to him. Sayomi held the radical belief that peace could only be achieved through the cleansing of the earth. The world they lived on was filled with weakness and scum. For a better world to be molded, the weakness would needed to be wiped away and erased. The work would be unpleasant, but where better to start then a torn up and charred place like this?

"The blood is always good my friend," Sayomi started, glancing over at Shouten before continuing. "How about after you make a few toys, we all go border hunting and test them out?"

[27/30]
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:47 pm
Shouten hears the devil speak, his words cause a double take before he bursts out laughing over his words and their unexpected nature.
"Jashinisim truly is a curious thing, where as most religions have you seek to do "good", your religion is full of slaughter and skull fucking yet you call it holy." Shouten rolls his eyes openly teasing Osore about his religion.
The words of Sayomi follow this as he asks if he would like to join him at the borders, "Sound like a plan, I'll finish up my little toy real fast before we head out."

With this Shouten returns to his original sitting position upon the ground, the single diamond within his hand is dragged across the ground to make a slight line towards the free flowing lava stream, the result is small bits of lava flowing off like a miniature vein following the new path, before an abundance fills this new space a clump fo dirt is placed at the original opening blocking off further lava flow, a thin line no more than one foot in length, an inch in width, and an inch in depth now resides in front of Shouten filled with natural lava.

Shouten takes his original diamond and that of the others and softly places them within the newly made lava vein, the head causing them to glow softly, Shouten looks towards both of his new allies. "You may want to brace yourself."
Shouten gives little warning to his intentions with the following motions, more over wanting to see their reaction.
A soft impact as Shouten's hands place themselves together, the area begins to blur as gravity increases, those unable to withstand such pressures are stuck slowed within this zone or outright crippled.

The main use for this is to effect the diamonds, the pressure buffeting them whilst in their heated state causing them to melt down to a semi liquid state, Shouten's right hand grips a larger stone as he alters the gravity with himself and the stone, he lightens his so he resists his own jutsu whilst he does the same temporarily with the stone before swinging it down upon the melting diamonds whilst increasing the gravity massively upon it as he smashes the diamonds in to the dirt flattening them, the stone is lifted and tossed behind him as all lava traces are dispersed now to droplets on the edge of the line.
The almost liquified diamonds are observed, with his palm upon the floor the next occurs as gravity lightens, the liquid diamond now floating within the air, his allies most likely are lifted as well.

By simple breaths the weightless diamonds are molded together and shaped to match that of a perfect Katana, gradually they cool forming that of a perfect diamond katana including a shaped guard and hilt.
Shouten cuases the gravity to instantly cease all alterations as his right hand extends to allow the blade to fall within it.
"Perfection~" Shouten says with a smirk admiring his blade.

[1318
1,000 words used to forge a Diamond Katana.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 pm
Osore grins again "Jashin will most surely feast upon your blasphemous soul Shouten~" he says almost fondly before he heeds the words of Sayomi and grins wide "Yes~ Yes~!" he says bobbing his head in agreement.

He then hears Shoutens words and utilizing the tree walking technique he roots himself to the ground with his chakra, a simple application for a technique that already partially defies gravity.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Upon hearing Shouten's words Sayomi follows Osore up the tree, rooting his feet with the application of chakra and watching as the diamond blade is forged. Once the process is complete, a perfect katana is made, Shouten holding the result with admiration.

"Incredible, with that power we can make use of a potential armory," Sayomi states, imagining the brilliance of wiping away weakness and scum with the perfection of diamond. Such weapons would take a long time to make, but nearly any blade could be created out of the material.

"What else can you do with those Gravity powers of yours?" Sayomi asks, making conversation with some level of interest to pass the time in case Shouten wanted to continue experimenting and forging.

[26/30]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm
"Pretty much anything I can think of, I am finding more uses out each and every day."
Shouten lets his fingers tighten over the hilt of the blade, with a turning slash the blade rips through the air, the flawless craft making this weapon one of the most dangerous natural weapons in existence, something that brings a smirk to his face.
Shouten looks towards Osore, "How can something that does not exist eat my soul?" he says teasingly, something not many know about that man is that he is an atheist, he believes we shape our own destinies not some higher entity.
Walking over to the coal deposits he charges gravity chakra within his left palm, a thrust causes a gravity wave to shoot outwards impacting the cluster as diamonds go flying all around the area, this one use used to make ti so he does not have to keep exerting himself over small amounts, now he has enough to forge with hundreds of diamonds now lay scattered, "Help yourself, I have no need for them currency wise." Shouten says to the two men whilst walking around to find one of a suitable shape, he crouches picking up one in his left hand, the gravity of his own being increased as he grips it tighter and together, his fingers positioned perfectly as four edges are crushes inwards as he ceases the pressure, the rough shape of a kunai is seen as he takes his blade whilst increasing the gravity to it only to impact it with the diamond hilt like a hammer to shape it while it is in his hand, a perfect kunai being made now also.
Shouten's left index finger slides through the ring of his newly created kunai spinning it softly, "Well lets go ahead and head out, I wanna see what we can find on the borders."
Shouten places the kunai in his left jacket pocket whilst he takes an old cloth and wraps his katana with it to form a make shift sheath as he sticks it upon his hip tying the cloth through his belt, he gestures towards the men to follow as he walks off towards the village gate, he stops however seeing the new man arrive, a soft sigh comes from his lips, "Try and keep up will ya? We are about to head out and your trailing behind."
Shouten shakes his head as he makes his way out of the village gates.

[1729
using 500 to make a diamond kunai.

Counting this as my exit, requesting 8 stats and 17 JP.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum