Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Helping the Academy[MISSION] Empty Helping the Academy[MISSION]

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 pm
Mission Name: Helping The Academy
Type: Help.
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 400
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 450 ryo

Task: The teachers at the academy are looking for
some small assistance. Your job is to simply show a group of three academy
students the basics of being your rank.

Another beautiful day in Kirigakure, the mist was shinning and everything. Jashin had been through a series of trouble. The kid was a bowl that collects that stuff, Jashin would get out of bed thumping his feet to the fringe. He opened it taking out some bacon stripes, putting them on a pan and frying them up. He yawned, there was a knock at the door as a envelope that slid through the door's side. Jashin sighed picking it up. He set it down getting out some punch and a cup. Dipping the punch into the cup he sighed even louder. "When are these thoughts gunna get through my head? How can I possibly stop to look, at realityyyyy?" he sang high pitched. "I'm so weak yet I ahead! Doomed to use no ninjutsu I saw my fate. Slung under the Jashin Religion I was granted im-ortality. And now I go down my path. Seeing that I will have to face my trial. Is it for you? Jashin-Sama? Why is this happening to meeeeee?". Jashin stopped singing to go eat his bacon stripes, still hungry he managed to take a shower and get clothed. He made his way to the academy as they all seemed to have been chattering. Jashin stood next to he mentor carrying both White fang and Doku Fumetsu on his back, which made a X sign behind him. He had his hands in his pockets making a cocky smile. He had remembered some of the kids faces who failed the exam and were forced to repeat. Jashin looked at his old nemesis Jack Uzumaki. Jashin chuckled at him, he looked dumber then he did last year. Jashin would listen as the teacher talked about and told the class about how amazing ninjutsu was and how it could save peoples lives. It was pretty boring to everyone, even for Jack Uzumaki. Everyone got so bored that half the kids fell into a deep sleep. Jashin then had to demonstrate how to use a sword. He withdrew his swords and showed it to the class. He smiled as it even impressed Jack Uzumaki. Jashin felt like he was having a blast, until the lunch bell rang. All the kids went to eat lunch, Jashin was still hungry. He managed to prank Jack Uzumaki so badly that Jack Uzumaki had to beg for Jashin to forgive him. So he did.

401/400

{Mission complete}

Last edited by Bee II on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Helping the Academy[MISSION] Empty Re: Helping the Academy[MISSION]

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am
Bump for approval.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum