Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Vein of Skill - Page 2 Empty Re: Vein of Skill

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 am
Xyxer listened to the shinobi respond positively, smirking a little under his mask. Noticing a hand coming from the one called Jake, he placed his own hand into his and shook it, taking extreme care so he didn't break his hand. "I'm Xyxer Gyojin." He replied to Jake before he waved his hand behind his body, indicating the streets behind them.

"It's always a good idea to train where equipment is provided and where it's safe. So to the training grounds. I'll meet you all there." And with that, Xyxer turned around and began to walk through the crowd whilst seeming to blend in with them, disappearing from view soon after as he entered the training grounds and waited, standing on the water in the center of the lake.

[3/30]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 pm
Jinn watched as another ninja introduced himself, shaking Xyxer's hand. His name was Jake Vega. Jinn was a little relieved that he would be training soon and just as he began to wonder where he would train at, Xyxer waved towards the streets behind him.

"It's always a good idea to train where equipment
is provided and where it's safe. So to the training grounds. I'll meet
you all there."

Jinn began to move forward through the crowd. Kirigakure was as busy as usual, but he was somewhat relieved that the people there were safe from harm. Jinn soon reached the training grounds and saw that Xyxer had already made it there. Jinn walked forwards and stopped 5 meters from the lake that Xyxer was standing on. He would patiently wait for the other ninjas that were also invited.

Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 pm
When Jake introduced himself to the Hunter-nin and they shook hands, the man told them his name too. It was Xyxer Gyojin. He waved his hand at the village and invited them to the training grounds, probably to train with him. It was just what Rin was hoping for, maybe even better. Two genins and uhm probably a chuunin training with a Hunter? That's very good. At least as long as Xyxer remembers to hold back.

Right after he invited them he disappeared into the crowd, most likely heading to the training grounds, so Rin figured he'd go there too. To avoid the rabble he made his way through the roof tops. When he arrived there he found Jinn already standing there and Xyxer a bit farther away, standing on water. This should be interesting... and challenging.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 am
Jake had noticed that Rin had gone to the roof tops, he decided to take his own scenic route, as he cut through the ally ways, he then noticed that he had stumbled back into a populated area that was close towards the training grounds, Jake jumped and grabbed hold of a wagon which he got onto. He then jumped out when he got to the gate, there he saw the others waiting.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am
After the three shinobi arrived at the training grounds and were standing not too far from him, he began to speak again, "As you all probably know, fighting me one on one, at your current levels, would pretty much be an instant loss to each of you. However, because I want you to learn valuable aspects in a Ninja, I want you to work together to overwhelm your enemy; me. Of course, it would be a good idea to formulate a plan before hand, but it's not my choice how you wish to go about this training."

With a small flick of his hand, he gestured for them to bunch up and think of a plan to beat him. Remaining standing on the center of the lake, his body rather slack as he watched the group, his hands still hidden from within his cloak.

[4/30]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 am
Jinn listened to the man as he spoke. He watched as he made the gesture for them to huddle up and plan a way to possibly defeat him. Jinn walked a out of hearing range of the man and would wait for the others to arrive near him so they could begin planning. Once the others would get there he would begin to speak. "He's right...we need a plan now in order to defeat him. I am better at close range attacks therefore I will attempt to get at a closer distance. He is strong so it would be better if we attacked all at once." If they were all in the huddle he would look at them and wait for their response. He was beginning to get eager on the outcome of the battle.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm
After hearing what Xyxer said Rin nodded. Sure they need a plan and it'd better be a damn good one since there's no way they could actually win, unless he allows them to. When Rin saw the gesture to come together he walked up to his partners of this fight and listened to what Jinn said before saying anything himself. "He's right...we need a plan now in order to defeat him. I am better at close range attacks therefore I will attempt to get at a closer distance. He is strong so it would be better if we attacked all at once." Rin made a nod again. "Agreed, I don't have much equipment with me here, so I won't be of much use at longer range, but I'll try my best with these-" he showed them his two kunai with 2 meters of wire each, swinging them he could attack from mid range and if successful bind his opponent's arms or legs. "- oh and I'll use Hidden Mist technique to hide our approach. I suggest we all start the attack ten seconds after I use it." He finished and looked at Jake who hasn't said anything yet. This will be interesting.

OOC: I know rules say I cannot use items I bought after this topic started, but maybe if you all agree to it, mods won't void my posts. ->Current Items in my Stats<- Ofc I won't use them if you don't agree.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 am
[Skip me please]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm
Xyxer remained standing upright, much like a totem pole. His eyes hidden behind the mask but almost certainly watching the small trio he had collected. He hoped that they had came up with a good plan, and not one that would end with possible broken bones. After seeing all their heads turn, he coughed a little and just looked around the training grounds so he could formulate his own plan. It wasn't much, since he wouldn't really be needing one. "Attack when ready."

[5/30]
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 pm
Jinn would listen to Yousei as he would add on to the planning. Once they were through Jinn would turn around and face Xyxer. Jinn would have a Ninjato in his right hand and a pronged kunai in his left hand. Prepared to attack.

Xyxer wrote:"Attack when ready."

Jinn would look at Xyxer a smirk on his face. He would give this spar his all no matter what the result would be. He would look over at Yousei and give him a nod. Signalling for him to activate the mist and after that was done they would begin their assault on Xyxer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum